G36C > MG36 Conversion

Jake117
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I've decided the next thing I'm going to do is make my G36C into a MG36 as I rarely actually play cqb. The drum mags arnt too hard to find and I have a spare 595mm x 6.03mm barrel from when I ordered the wrong barrel whilst upgrading my sniper. All I really need is to find a mg36 (or G36K, not that bothered as long as it fits the 595mm barrel) hand guard and outer barrel. I have looked everywhere on google and the only place that seems to do them is evike but are completely sold out of everything. Are there any shops that specialize in airsoft gun parts or has anyone got a broken mg36 they would be willing to sell?

The only other thing is with a 595mm x 6.03mm barrel will the fps drop much seeing as the cylinder wasnt designed for such a long barrel?

Thanks for any help :)

Sell the G36C and buy a G36??? :P

The G36K outer barrel won't work with that inner barrel. The inner barrel for a G36k is 363mm IFAIK.

Archived