SRC AK Beta Spetznaz

Ditch
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm not currently packing the spare money to buy one at the moment, but for future reference it may be handy. I've been looking at the SRC Beta AK, just a bit worried on build quality, compatabillity, relliabillty, etc and was hoping someone could enlighten me?

http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/...mp;id=GE0603TMB

I know its a two tone, don't currently have a UKRA but I am working on it for deffinate this year. (and assume I can swap out the blue parts for upgrades when I get said membership)

Also, why do airsoft guns have to be two tone, yet kids guns like these are perfectly legal, and 1:1 scale? Seems a bit contradictory to me.

http://bbguns4less.co.uk/products/-Kids-To...-red-light.html

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help out.

SRC are a good make to go for as first guns, it said the stock are a rubberised type texture to it so i would guess spraying isnt an option when you have site membership but wood kits for ak type guns are pretty common.

as for the toy gun are you sure its full scale? i didnt notice anything saying it is and kids toy guns are normaly smaller in size so can be real steel colours because of that

Thanks for the fast reply, always loved using smg's/CQB gear on games, etc so this was right up my alley untill someone produces a kriss vector. I think theres black replacements for the textureised areas, so I wouldn't attempt to paint them, but I dont actually find that blue all too offensive comapre to some two tones.

I'm sure on one of the MP5's kids guns on that site 1:1 is mentioned, or may have been another site but this was the first example that came to mind.

Archived