More Qeustion`s

TPI
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

;) So,

1. Will an MP5 Mag Fit in an M4 Pouch AND HOW MANY will fit in a Double M4 Pouch?

2.My M4 won`t feed BB`s And the reason is the back of my head i just can`t quite get my hand`s on the knowledge because it would show me how to fix it and my Brain just feel`s like being difficult this week.

3. Classic Army M4 Compatible Metal Body one that has the Handle Attached Preferably

(a weeee observation i was looking at some old thread title`s and it made me giggle a bit when i noticed that the mod`s seemed to give up correcting the majority of the poor grammar but you all have the time to decpiher my Rambling`s We already know Liam Understand`s it AND it is beyond me how he doe`s it)

• Supporters
;) So,

1. Will an MP5 Mag Fit in an M4 Pouch AND HOW MANY will fit in a Double M4 Pouch?

Yes, in a double you can probably fit 4, maybe more- wait for others to answer or i'll try to remember to check tomorrow

2.My M4 won`t feed BB`s And the reason is the back of my head i just can`t quite get my hand`s on the knowledge because it would show me how to fix it and my Brain just feel`s like being difficult this week.

wait, so they come out the mag ok and get stuck in the hop chamber or what?

3. Classic Army M4 Compatible Metal Body one that has the Handle Attached Preferably

What? you want to buy one? or know what it's called?

(a weeee observation i was looking at some old thread title`s and it made me giggle a bit when i noticed that the mod`s seemed to give up correcting the majority of the poor grammar but you all have the time to decpiher my Rambling`s We already know Liam Understand`s it AND it is beyond me how he doe`s it)

I try to :lol:

I did my best to understand :P

• Supporters

I have the Viper 6 pouch vest thing, I know Marksman has one as well, I'm sure he can clarify the actual name of it if anyone wants to know, I can fit 2 MP5 mags into each of those pouches comfortably.

2 M4 mags do fit, but they're a squeeze, to the point where I don't even try to put 2 in them... I'd say you ought to be able to fit 4 MP5 mags in a double M4 pouch but I can't 100% guarantee it either.

As for the M4 feeding issues, I think he's saying that his brain is just being mean and won't tell him how to solve the problem, nothing in there about the hop up as far as I can understand lol.

I'd try lubing the mags, are they mids/lows or hi caps?

As for the compatible metal body kits, I don't know enough about that kind of thing to be able to help at all, sorry.

• Supporters
As for the M4 feeding issues, I think he's saying that his brain is just being mean and won't tell him how to solve the problem, nothing in there about the hop up as far as I can understand lol.

No, i was trying to understand what the problem is- with craig its always a lot of guesswork and assumptions :P:lol:

• Supporters

Lol see...

no they feed out of the High-Cap fine just don`t want to go any where else after that until i take the mag out also an annoyance now.

And i only know them as the One`s on an M16A2 or A3 i can`t remember but i want to buy one as i don`t like the one that goe`s straight onto the rail`s

• Supporters

Built in carry handles are on anything right up from the original M16 to the A1 and to the A2, it started being removable on the A3.

But yeah, still can't help find one that'll be compatible with the internals you're wanting it for.

The feeding issue sounds unusual... Sounds like the feeding nozzle may be at fault.

feeding issue: Hops on too much, turn hop off entirely then try it, if not that then get back to us a it would then be airseal issue/gearbox issue etc

Archived