The Neutral Thread!

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

First, Finius made the angry thread, and he saw that it was good. Then, he made the happy thread, and also saw that it was good.

Then time passed and Finius saw that AFUK was frought with extremes of emotion, and the good and powerful Finius, he did know what he must do.

So he created the neutral thread and he saw that all was balanced in the AFUKiverse.

We've got one for angry, and one for happy, so how about one for when people are just like "whatever".

What's making you feel neutral today?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

AFUKiverse... Lol i take it nobody else is seeing this then!

and im bored Shogun 2 Total War hurry up and arrive i want to play you like a fat girl love`s cake!

• Supporters

My cat. It's soft and cuddly, but it's nasty and attacks me.

• Supporters

Ok the NIPPLE text`s are starting again and some people are making it funny other`s are just making me go eh oo ee aah wolla wolla wing bang bong REMEMBER THAT BLAST FROM THE PAST?

• Supporters

Today, I'm feeling neutral because I have to be in work at 7am, which really sucks, but it means I finish early (5pm, which is early by kitchen-staff standards), so I get to spend my evening doing as I wish, which is really nice.

• Supporters

Tbh, people just seem to be saying something that makes them happy/angry and then counteracting it with something of the opposite... Not really a neutral vibe...

Anyway, I'm going to do the same as everyone else because I can't think what being neutral truly means either.

The girlfriend is coming over today and staying for new year, which is good, but it's also bad because I won't be able to play Skyrim without her pulling a hissy fit.

Also, I have 3 assignments still to do, one that's due in 4 days and I've only written a plan for...

So really, it's more bad than good...

If I could be arsed to rewrite it in the other thread then I would, but I can't, so I won't.

• Supporters

Today.

"I hate those neutrals... why can't they just pick a side?!"

"Your Neutralness, it's beige alert!"

"If I don't survive... tell my wife 'hello'"

What am I neutral about?

New Year. Seriously, never understood all the fuss. But not to the point that I lock myself away wishing bad things on all the people who celebrate it.

• Supporters

Erm Dunno Really...

Edit: scratch that i forgot to go ask this awesome girl if she wanted to catch a bite to eat or go clubbing with me :wub: oh yea and Shogun 2 is nearlly halfway downloaded Anyone have it and want to throw down with me?

• Supporters

You can have my dogs if you pay the postage or collect them. I don't like them.

You can have the cat too - literally covered in cat fur, and all I did was reach across my bed to get my phone.

You can have the cat too - literally covered in cat fur, and all I did was reach across my bed to get my phone.

No matter how much you want your beloved pets my devotion to Sea Shepherd means I can not kill animals.... And I dont think she will like it.

• Supporters
Well I am considering selling up my airsoft stuff to carry on game collecting, so pros and cons.

Also I want a gf... sadly I have no animals to sacrifice.

If you are lacking animals, present your posterior to Satan, for he is the master of the underworld and takes great joys in sodomy. Alternatively, if your parents or friends are expendible, he also looks extremely favorably on human sacrifice...

• Supporters

Just attempted to sort out my PC - starting with my gaming folders.

Gave up after seeing I have over 250GB of games, 150GB of recordings and a further 50GB of mods..

• Supporters

The fact the forums are dead at the minute. This place is almost my Facebook nowadays, it's crap when everyone's off doing stuff, I miss the forum's busyness.

• AF-UK Founding Member
The fact the forums are dead at the minute. This place is almost my Facebook nowadays, it's crap when everyone's off doing stuff, I miss the forum's busyness.

Tell everyone at your site to sign up then ;)

• Supporters

I've managed to haul a few people in, but I don't know them that well in real life, or at all really, so it's hard to tell who's here as a result of my handiwork lol.

• Supporters

I went downstairs to get some food, and my mum, step-dad and step-sister sang me happy 21st birthday.

I went back upstairs without my food. I returned 5 minutes later to try again - they did it again.

I would consider this normal, apart from the fact that my birthday was in November and I'm 18..

• Supporters

Haaaaappy birthday to you!

Happy birthday to you!

Haaapppyy biiirrrrthhdaaaay dear Liiiiam,

Haaaapy birthday, toooo, yooouuu.

Weird.

Archived