hello all

NinjaSquirrel83
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello folks,my name is Kevin and its been a while since Ive used an Airsoft weapon (prob 7-8years)So long infact that I have no idea what this UKARA thing is or how it affects me.At he moment I currently own a TM P90 Triple Rail that I bought new back in 2003-2004.Ive owned a few airsoft guns in my time,mainly spring pistols like the Glock 17 or Berreta,and used to run around the local woods with a few mates.So can anyone help mw with this UKARA stuff and how it affects me?

Many thanks.

basically mate you need a ukara number so that you can buy rif's, without it you can only get the two-tones, you needs to play at a site 3 times in no less than 2 months before you can get your ukara number.

basically mate you need a ukara number so that you can buy rif's, without it you can only get the two-tones, you needs to play at a site 3 times in no less than 2 months before you can get your ukara number.

Ah,so its changed quite a bit then.lol.To be honest I dont think Id be able to commit myself to the 3 games in 2 months due to the distance Id need to travel.I think the nearest site to me is near Inverness and the next,Tain,which is prob about 1 1/2 hours drive.Doh!Does this new legislation restrict me from selling my current gun?

• Supporters

Welcome, and no it doesn't restrict you from selling. But it means you must check the buyer is over 18 and has a valid defence (a valid UKARA number will check both of these).

Welcome, and no it doesn't restrict you from selling. But it means you must check the buyer is over 18 and has a valid defence (a valid UKARA number will check both of these).

Thanks mate.How can I check someones UKARA number as I dont want to sell it to someone without one as Ive heard I can get into a lot of trouble.

• Supporters

I think if you ring up Zero One Airsoft and ask them to check a UKARA number, they'll look it up for you and tell you their name and address, so you can check it with the person's details.

• Supporters

Hey dude i live in Fochabers/Elgin thinking of going to Tain in the new year if your on our way fancy a Lift? so where abouts are you (closet town or Village)

Hey dude i live in Fochabers/Elgin thinking of going to Tain in the new year if your on our way fancy a Lift? so where abouts are you (closet town or Village)

Thanks mate,but Im just south of Aviemore and totally skint at the mo.Christmas took what little of my pay packet that I had left.lol.Thanks for the offer though.

Archived