merry christmas

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

So we're not wishing me a Merry Christmas now then? :P

Pfffft.

I got a load of 40k stuff from mum and dad (for anyone who is interested, I'm building Black Templars apocalypse and my command squad is roughly 1800 points from today...)

The rest I bought for myself :P

haha someone texted me at 08:40 which got me up :)

Santa got Nick:

WAS Cargo Pack

WAS Dump Pouch

Propper A-TACS Boonie

Viper Bungie Sling

Slippers

Shooting Glasses

and a Shotgun shotting jacket :)

however, I will be treating myself to a few things as well :D

Merry Christmas all!

Got some 40K stuff for my Iron Hands army - crusade/pre-heresy era armour packs from Forge World. (Laughs as I know that only about 4 people on the forum will have any idea what I'm on about)

Got Jeremy Clarkson's new book, and James May's Man Lab book.

And mum, as a joke, got me the 1942 edition (re-print) Home Guard Volunteer's manual.

Other than that, money, which I have every intention of putting into my bank airsoft.

• Supporters

Happy Christmas everyone :)

Got new monitor & a gun case, that my L96 fits in!! It was so fun pushing out the foam squares in the shape!

slight issue in the fact the cargo pack is in tan and the boonie is too small but nothing a phone call cannot fix :)

Just got a book on battlefield 3 (an actual book, not a game guide)

I thought my parents knew I don't read :P

haha! parents refused to get me anything too close to my gun so i got pouches and clothing instead :D

• Supporters

I only got a dump pouch and a laser grip regarding airsoft :(

My family all think spending money on "playing army" is a waste of money, time and effort =[

Otherwise I'd have probably got some mags or .25 ammo, grip-pod or rail system, or something good...

I guess I could've asked for a LiPO set but I completely forgot I needed one D=

• Supporters

My family think the same Ed, I think the case was a kind of "now it's slightly safer to keep guns in your room" thing.. although I have been looking for one for ages :L

if it was up to me I woulld be getting an RIS for my M4, some nice mids, some shells for my shotty, an aimpoint and a new tight bore etc etc

Archived