Evike???

Tariq
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone ever used Evike.com and got stuff posted to the UK???

Dunno if to order from them or not. Seem legit but dunno how good of a company they are.

They ship worldwide apparently

Not too worried about customs. Im just ordering magazines for a KWA pistol, as they're hard to come across in the UK.

• Supporters

Are these the mags you're after?

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/KWA-M226-NS...ne_ARXKP.aspx?0

You'd be better off emailing them and waiting for them to restock as opposed to shipping some over... Though they have been out for a seriously long time, I remember someone else needing the same mags and they were out when they looked as well.

Good luck finding some anyway.

they are indeed. Most uk sites i've contacted say they wont be getting anything in for a while... Will give them ago though.

Ordered from evike, speedy delivery, well packaged and they threw in some extra stuff.

However, the cost of importing it all meant it worked out the same price as buying everything in the uk.

But, as you say, if you cant find it in the uk then i recommend them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How many/ what sort of items did you order Cyrax? I am just wondering how much postage and tax was charged. I am thinking on ordering a RIS rail for an m249 that I do not think anyone carries in the UK.

My magazines arrived last friday.

Postage is something was $40 for small items 4 items.

Customs Tax is obviously 20% + £15

• AF-UK Founding Member
How many/ what sort of items did you order Cyrax? I am just wondering how much postage and tax was charged. I am thinking on ordering a RIS rail for an m249 that I do not think anyone carries in the UK.

If you can't source it anywhere else, then you don't have much choice :P I wouldn't have thought you'd have too many problems with just a rail.

their on JDAirsoft aswell

i,ve ordred from evike. i got 4 mags and some other gooies from them got them within 2 weeks , but as said before expect customs on it.

there a very good site . i caant say anything bad about them .YET.

• 1 month later...
they are indeed. Most uk sites i've contacted say they wont be getting anything in for a while... Will give them ago though.

Lol same pistol same problem, when I got my KWA M226 they were in stock but when I wanted to buy them they were out of stock EVERYWHERE. I might buy from evike now :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

had bad experience with them, poor customer service... all ended up in refund after almost a month of dispute.

Well i was pretty happy, even though it took a while to get here and postage was a bit steep.

my big mistake is that I didn't research first, it was toooo late when I found there are lots of complaints about them in other forums.

Archived