Deciding out of 4 guns

DomMH
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, im new here and was wanted some advice and opinions on the following guns:

M85 G36

M4A1 RIS

M4A1 CARBINE

KNIGHTS M16

I cant make my mind up as to which one to purchase as they seem very similar. They are all £40 on justbbguns however the G36 is out of stock, but I do prefer it to the others. Thanks guys :)

OK, que the hate.

These are not skirmishable airsoft guns for use on registered sites. These are backyard plinkers of dubious quality and bugger all longevity. I take it you are under 18, and as such require an 2 tone. The lowest price you will be paying for a decent skirmishable airsoft gun is around £115-125.

OK, que the hate.

These are not skirmishable airsoft guns for use on registered sites. These are backyard plinkers of dubious quality and bugger all longevity. I take it you are under 18, and as such require an 2 tone. The lowest price you will be paying for a decent skirmishable airsoft gun is around £115-125.

Actually Zero one stock a Classic Army MP5 for £100!

but yes, They are not skirmishable.

Fine, I'll rephrase the question. If you HAD to chose one of the mentioned guns, which one would it be and why? I'm not interested in skirmishes, just a muck about around my friends farm, and I only joined this forum because I couldn't make my mind up.

• Supporters

In that case it doesn't matter, they will all be almost exactly the same on the inside, you're just buying a very poor quality plastic shell, you'll have wasted your money to the same degree regardless of which one you pay for.

Hate to put it bluntly and sound mean, but it's the truth.

TBH honest mate you'd be better saving your money rather then buying that stuff

JBBG is a massive rip off site, selling cheap plastic for 10x as much as they're worth and claiming they're good

• AF-UK Founding Member

As Ed said, it doesn't really matter. Pick what you like, but don't expect it to last.

When it breaks and you think about buying another one, don't. If you'd saved the money from both purchases you'd almost be able to buy something of skirmishable standards..

Archived