DBoys

Mattyv
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi guys ive just got a DBoys m4 and i am happy with it in fact my friend has a tokyo marui AEG and it is hotter than his im just wondering how u guys rate them and if there is any know problems or if they are ace :D

thanks guys look forward to your comments

Matty V

Dboys? isnt that the brand of gun that websites such as

JUSTBBGUNS sell.

Im not sure how much you paid for your gun, but i have purchased a few of the cheap Dboy rifles before to much about with up a friends farm, and their build quality was pretty shabby at best

I've got a D-Boys M4, and while it's not the best, I'm certainly happy enough with it; probably somewhere on a par with other clones I've used like CYMA or JG.

Main thing I'd say to do (Besides replacing the spring with a much lower one!) would be to replace the Hop bucking (I personally recommend a plain old Marui bucking, but it's worth playing around with a variety) and possibly the barrel.

Either way; give the barrel a good clean out. If it's new, they're probably dirty as hell inside and if 2nd hand; could be the same! ;)

I have a dboys scar it was 400fps out the box good range and good accuracy, for sure it's not the most polished finish, but on the occasions i've used it it's stood up well.

big issue though is where the folding stock secures open the clip is not metal re-enforced and i think it would snap there very easily.

dhboys are a China airsoft brand. They are very high FPS for UK use and will need spring downgrades to use. They are metal, but it tends to be pot metal. With a spring downgrade and a new hop rubber they are perfectly fine guns for the budget, however there are equally competative guns out there for the price. If you are happy with it then thats fine. However get the spring downgraded as it will lengthen the life of your gearbox and make you a lot less likely to hurt your mate when you lace him full auto at 420fps.

Dboys? isnt that the brand of gun that websites such as

JUSTBBGUNS sell.

Im not sure how much you paid for your gun, but i have purchased a few of the cheap Dboy rifles before to much about with up a friends farm, and their build quality was pretty shabby at best

DBoys make two main type of airsoft guns, the ones JustBBguns sell and the ones that compete with JG etc. I've opened up a few DBoys M4's and they are ok, but they have plastic bushings, If I were to buy another DBoys I would have to upgrade it straight away, but their gear sets are quite good (XYT)

Madness

• 4 weeks later...

only dboys i've experiance with is their kar98

build quality i was pleasently surprised at with it being so cheap.

after that i ripped everything out and put bar10 internals in :P

• 4 weeks later...
dhboys are a China airsoft brand. They are very high FPS for UK use and will need spring downgrades to use. They are metal, but it tends to be pot metal. With a spring downgrade and a new hop rubber they are perfectly fine guns for the budget, however there are equally competative guns out there for the price. If you are happy with it then thats fine. However get the spring downgraded as it will lengthen the life of your gearbox and make you a lot less likely to hurt your mate when you lace him full auto at 420fps.

I bought a dboys a few years ago and it was billed as 330+fps on the website - As soon as I took delivery of it, I tested it on a chrono and it was barely spitting out at 280fps....rubbish...but then you get what you pay for...

Archived