Hi everybody

TheFull9
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hey everyone

I'm Chris, or CKinnerley on Arnies/Aorsofters/Zero-in/now here, most people just call me CK.

Thought I'd sign up here and say hello, seems like a nice friendly place. Good to see the UK airsoft scene's doing pretty well considering the effects of the recession and such.

Cheers :)

P1010758.jpg

Me ^

Hello and welcome!

I do like your youtube channel commented on it a few times and you've been very helpful!

Glad to see you here!

• Supporters
Hello and welcome!

I do like your youtube channel commented on it a few times and you've been very helpful!

Glad to see you here!

Cheers, glad I could be of help.

Welcome to the forums :)

Thank you. :)

recognize you from your youtube channel, i think you bought a load of GBB M4's and they all had problems? was a long time ago but welcome mate :)

They're alright, you'll always get little issues with GBB rifles but as long as you buy decent parts, look after them and take their limitations in to account they're fun weapons, something different anyway. I've put up a few videos of them running nice and smoothly since you probably last looked, you can see my channel by clicking on my sig.

• Supporters

Heh, yeah funnily enough I've seen quite a few SOCOMS around on different forums with CASVs ever since I did my one. It's a bit of a dinosaur in terms of parts selection now-a-days, but back in the dark times of NimH batteries it served its' purpose. :)

oh yea and you're WAS gear overview helped me decide to get my RICAS,

anyways, very warm welcome and please enjoy your stay :D

Archived