Accurate with long Range Rifle or Shotgun, help needed!

Dan_W
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi. I want to get a new Rifle/Shotgun with long range and Accuracy for under £50. It must be two-tone or clear. I was thinking of getting the M58A shotgun, Mossberg 590 Full stock Shotgun, M47D2 UTG Shotgun, Bison C401B+2 or another Cybergun Spring FAMAS as my own one has less power than my friends new one, or maybe any other suggestions?. I was also wondering if I could get a power upgrade for the FAMAS and maybe a tightbore barrel but I dont know what to get or how to do it. Thanks

Hi. I want to get a new Rifle/Shotgun with long range and Accuracy for under £50. It must be two-tone or clear. I was thinking of getting the M58A shotgun, Mossberg 590 Full stock Shotgun, M47D2 UTG Shotgun, Bison C401B+2 or another Cybergun Spring FAMAS as my own one has less power than my friends new one, or maybe any other suggestions?. I was also wondering if I could get a power upgrade for the FAMAS and maybe a tightbore barrel but I dont know what to get or how to do it. Thanks

Right..... You will not get a good gun for £50,

Save up for a bit or wait for christmas and spend around £150 on a decent AEG.

Non of the guns above are very good and will break and are not upgradable.

Save up, Buy good!

yea you'll need way more then that!

I just got a shotgun for 70 and thats designed for hitting people 10m away as a cqb gun

getting set up will be at least £200 if you're getting goggles, batteries, gun and magazines

Thanks Guys, then what would be a good, cheap sniper I could use then?

Do not get a sniper as your first rifle. You will not enjoy it,

I have only just got a sniper rifle ad I have been playing for the best part of 1and a half years.

Save up an get a nice two tone M4.

Do not get a sniper as your first rifle. You will not enjoy it,

I have only just got a sniper rifle ad I have been playing for the best part of 1and a half years.

Save up an get a nice two tone M4.

what he said,

i would aslso go to a game and hire first to make sure you enjoy it.

Cheers guys. I already have tried sniping and I love it. You get such a good feeling when you take out someone and they dont have a clue where you are, and then another person walks past 3 metres away without him seeing you and you take him out with a pistol. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived