Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, Reverie said:

It's not divided but does have velcro on the inside so you could add organisers. You can definitely fit a lot of shit in there, I've put a hi-capa in there before when I forgot my belt. I've also ran 3 m4 mags in a sleeve, wasn't the quickest reload ever but it let me run 9 mags in a small set up.

Nice.

I usually use my various selection of drop down pouches for pyro but the size and lack of organisers does annoy me a bit. Might have to take a look!

5 minutes ago, Reverie said:

It's not divided but does have velcro on the inside so you could add organisers. You can definitely fit a lot of shit in there, I've put a hi-capa in there before when I forgot my belt. I've also ran 3 m4 mags in a sleeve, wasn't the quickest reload ever but it let me run 9 mags in a small set up.

that does look better IMO. Can you fit a four pack of beer in yours though? 😁

Probably not, but I don't drink so  it does me lol

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, MagpieTactical said:

Probably not, but I don't drink so  it does me lol

Ah but a four pack is about the same size as four EG18X smokes so...

Quick loadout update! This is pretty much my go-to now, instead of just using it for woodland and a plate carrier for CQB

Up top is my stock TM Mk18 Mod 1 which normally has an Inforce WML, and two point M81 woodland LBX sling. 

Secondary is the TM Glock 19 with repro X300 and Blackhawk lanyard. Spare magazines in a Blackhawk belt mounted plastic pouch. Holster is a Safariland. 

Arktis chest rig carries 6 primary magazines, normally a speed loader and comms gear if we’re using it. 

Bum bag for pyro and bucket hat for style. 

90266DB1-55F2-4C30-9365-FAB81C4A25DE.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Duzum said:

Finally after my third game I got to buy and I get to post this lol.

I've got a side light and foregrip on the way but so far so good.

1558677268_20211130_1215412.thumb.jpg.8321e883103cd125b3f82eee2078f6b7.jpg

Lookin' good 👍

Trying on kit before weekend.

FPS cover art pose:

ykwTYJ3.jpg

Vchxr8e.jpg

Unfortunately I stood too close to the camera so no good helemt pics. And I forgot my danged gloves.

35 minutes ago, Ebeneezer Goode said:

Looks smart bro 👌 I'm a fan of plain OD.

It must be the lighting, because that's ranger green with black.

I stood my fish tank lid up against the wall so I had two big CFFL tubes pointed at me.

Edited by paradoxum

Good camo 👍

My kneepads came from Wickes or Homebase, used for when I pulling an interior wall down etc... dirt cheap, and that's somewhat reflected in the quality of the straps which are quite weedy and thin and consequently can't cut off the blood supply to my lower legs, nor do the back of the knees any real damage
So just for once, my policy of buying/using cheap shit seems to have paid off :D

• Supporters
53 minutes ago, MagpieTactical said:

So I rocked the Tigerstripe at the weekend.  Thus was a posed photo taken by a marshal in an area just off the safe zone. Mag empty, no battery in the gun. 

20211212_120240.thumb.jpg.8c58f0f4613ca5e790f393e057da125e.jpg

Quick question, how do people stop these kind of kneepads destroying the backs of their knees? 

Yay for Tigerstripe! As for the kneepads, try crossing the straps over behind your knee. Or do what I did and get G3 style tigerstripe ;)

5 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Yay for Tigerstripe! As for the kneepads, try crossing the straps over behind your knee. Or do what I did and get G3 style tigerstripe ;)

I was looking at the TMC G3 style. Need to look into the sizing. 

Will try crossing the straps in the meantime 

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, MagpieTactical said:

I was looking at the TMC G3 style. Need to look into the sizing. 

Will try crossing the straps in the meantime 

Forget the TMC stuff and get the FFI ones from JK Army. A little bit more money but WAY better quality https://shop.jkarmy.com/ffi-tiger-stripe-camo-gen3-combat-set-black-edition-2021-ver-g3-gen-3.html That's what I have, XL means XL too so they're what you might call "USA/EU" sizing (although to be fair I think I could have been a bit more honest with myself on the waist sizing).

16 minutes ago, Badgerlicious said:

H̴̫̽ȧ̴̢̤v̶̦̲͠e̷͈̻͌ ̴̏ͅy̷̟͒o̸̱̓̚ͅu̵̯̿ ̴̧̆b̷̙̳̊̅e̷͙̳̋̾e̵̱̠̊̍n̸̪̋̀ ̷̩̦̔̊g̸͉͒́ͅo̵̯̿ö̴̲̱́̒d̶̬̭͆ ̶̳̆b̶̺̂̈o̴͈͐̔y̵̨͆͘ś̵̠ ̵̳͛̀ͅạ̷͠n̴͙̎d̸̺͙̔ ̷̥̹̈́̆ģ̵̼̽̊ỉ̸͍͝ŕ̶͓l̸̠̂͠s̸͈̃̀͜ ̶̲̞̕t̷͎̦̏͝h̸͚̽̉i̵̪̯̐s̵͕̓̎ ̴̯̈́̓y̵̞͗e̷̎̓ͅa̵̲̜̒̍ȑ̴̭?̷̠̑ ̶̡͎̄

601818155_ss(2021-12-19at05_37.23).thumb.jpg.fd458629364449d7db7eb6495aa9f45d.jpg

This was quality to see. I'm glad cursed grim reaper santa jedi was on my team :D 

14 hours ago, Badgerlicious said:

H̴̫̽ȧ̴̢̤v̶̦̲͠e̷͈̻͌ ̴̏ͅy̷̟͒o̸̱̓̚ͅu̵̯̿ ̴̧̆b̷̙̳̊̅e̷͙̳̋̾e̵̱̠̊̍n̸̪̋̀ ̷̩̦̔̊g̸͉͒́ͅo̵̯̿ö̴̲̱́̒d̶̬̭͆ ̶̳̆b̶̺̂̈o̴͈͐̔y̵̨͆͘ś̵̠ ̵̳͛̀ͅạ̷͠n̴͙̎d̸̺͙̔ ̷̥̹̈́̆ģ̵̼̽̊ỉ̸͍͝ŕ̶͓l̸̠̂͠s̸͈̃̀͜ ̶̲̞̕t̷͎̦̏͝h̸͚̽̉i̵̪̯̐s̵͕̓̎ ̴̯̈́̓y̵̞͗e̷̎̓ͅa̵̲̜̒̍ȑ̴̭?̷̠̑ ̶̡͎̄

601818155_ss(2021-12-19at05_37.23).thumb.jpg.fd458629364449d7db7eb6495aa9f45d.jpg

Ooo nah Bally and cable ties. Straight in the back of the van.