Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

1 hour ago, paradoxum said:

Finished my SCAR-H finally now after 2 years. Only thing I'm missing is a black EGLM.

https://imgur.com/a/vGdXzIF

FzW0RUK.jpeg

ldDyeaA.jpeg

So shiny. 

Where did you get that front qd sling mount from? I'm after one for my build

FB_IMG_1608503972457.jpg

Edited by PopRocket123

3 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

Where did you get that front qd sling mount from? I'm after one for my build

FB_IMG_1608503972457.jpg

It's from Parker Mountain Machine, along with the rail elimenation panels, PRE, and lightweight vented lower rail.

Are you right handed? Because I think I actually have a spare front mount in black that they sent me (they don't ship internationally and I had to get a buddy in the US to proxy them to me.)

20 minutes ago, paradoxum said:

It's from Parker Mountain Machine, along with the rail elimenation panels, PRE, and lightweight vented lower rail.

Are you right handed? Because I think I actually have a spare front mount in black that they sent me (they don't ship internationally and I had to get a buddy in the US to proxy them to me.)

Nice one, thanks. Yes I'm right handed but I don't have the money to buy a rs post right now. I was looking at printing one but there's no good way to do it as it wouldn't be strong enough. 

• Supporters

First game back today and it was fun ! My take on a BHD ranger , yes I know that colour of BDU’s is much later but I couldn’t find my period correct ones ! 🤦‍♂️

361D5C6B-F3E4-480A-B43D-00E9346E35A3.jpeg

and just for Shits’n’giggles me and my bud taking a breather on patrol in the ‘Mog’ 😂😂 

53784861-5137-43D8-8176-FAE64805053A.jpeg

• Supporters
17 hours ago, Druid799 said:

First game back today and it was fun ! My take on a BHD ranger , yes I know that colour of BDU’s is much later but I couldn’t find my period correct ones ! 🤦‍♂️

361D5C6B-F3E4-480A-B43D-00E9346E35A3.jpeg

I'd say you're fine on the colours. Rangers were wearing 3 colour DCU with choc chip helmet covers which is what you have.

• Supporters
37 minutes ago, Lozart said:

I'd say you're fine on the colours. Rangers were wearing 3 colour DCU with choc chip helmet covers which is what you have.

Very true BUT being a pedantic SoB when it comes to my self , my BDU’s were wrong because they where the 2nd pattern that had swapped the slightly darker sand colour for mint choc chip(I’m starting to see a chocolate chip theme recurring🤔)green hue instead which didn’t happen till after 9/11 . 🤦‍♂️ OCD can be a right pain at times ?🤣🤣👍

Finished setting up my helm today;

TMC helm, mandible, headset, cover, xiaomi yi action camera, lipo usb battery in back pouch for camera power. 3M clear safety glasses.

lowf6BD.jpg

JkBxoFG.jpg

hFifaal.jpg

Wove some cord through the arc rails, might swap the nvg shroud for a tan one, or how does black look? I wanted black rails with tan cord, too, but couldn't find any spare parts for it (TMC helmet, but I bought some black TMC rails from aliexpress and they aren't the same shape).

My kit (clothing) is multicam, gear like belt/rig/pouches all ranger green, primary a SCARH with heavy tan/black aesthetic.

Edited by paradoxum

• Supporters
23 hours ago, paradoxum said:

Finished setting up my helm today;

TMC helm, mandible, headset, cover, xiaomi yi action camera, lipo usb battery in back pouch for camera power. 3M clear safety glasses.

lowf6BD.jpg

JkBxoFG.jpg

Wove some cord through the arc rails, might swap the nvg shroud for a tan one, or how does black look? I wanted black rails with tan cord, too, but couldn't find any spare parts for it (TMC helmet, but I bought some black TMC rails from aliexpress and they aren't the same shape).

My kit (clothing) is multicam, gear like belt/rig/pouches all ranger green, primary a SCARH with heavy tan/black aesthetic.

How do you like that style of earpro attachment? Been thinking of switching to that over the standard rail mount.

On 28/04/2021 at 00:40, SeniorSpaz87 said:

How do you like that style of earpro attachment? Been thinking of switching to that over the standard rail mount.

Well I hardly get to use comms so I end up swinging them back which is why I went for them really, they're comfortable and have two different settings of 'tightness' on your ears for a snug fit, with the 'length' on the arm also adjustable, I'm always worried about them snapping out of the arc rails when I adjust the tightness bit though, even though it has only happened a couple times, that'd be my only complaint.

Edit: Changed some things, just aesthetics really:

kit now:

want a slimmer belt, probably drop the double stack mags on the belt

Helm finished

DZhMOpw.jpg

Bg7hjEp.jpg

uIXygr0.jpg

vMaYuGE.jpg

need to get a brainexploder camera mount; https://www.brainexplodermerch.com/product-page/adjustable-nvg-mount-gopro-style and there's nothing else I'd change now.

Edited by paradoxum

all packed read for tomoz to try my finished mtp load out with a non mtp webbing was close enough for me and can use with my blacm multicam aswell XD

finished my helmey off for now with a repurposed pouch off my universal holster that exlpoded after 20 mins of my first game will do till my counterweight pouch arrives and battery pack fits perfectly in it

20210430_103034.jpg

20210429_150535.jpg

20210429_114505.jpg

20 hours ago, paradoxum said:

Well I hardly get to use comms so I end up swinging them back which is why I went for them really, they're comfortable and have two different settings of 'tightness' on your ears for a snug fit, with the 'length' on the arm also adjustable, I'm always worried about them snapping out of the arc rails when I adjust the tightness bit though, even though it has only happened a couple times, that'd be my only complaint.

Edit: Changed some things, just aesthetics really:

kit now:

want a slimmer belt, probably drop the double stack mags on the belt

Helm finished

DZhMOpw.jpg

Bg7hjEp.jpg

uIXygr0.jpg

vMaYuGE.jpg

need to get a brainexploder camera mount; https://www.brainexplodermerch.com/product-page/adjustable-nvg-mount-gopro-style and there's nothing else I'd change now.

Wow! That is one mofo cranium cradle. Nothing more to be done.....or......? Lol

Regards 

@paradoxum where did you get that FAST helmet mandible from? I’m really after one just that style.

Thanks 

D

Edited by Cyberlawyer

Finally got my loadout nearly where I am happy with it. The SR30 ended up being perfect for the 'civilian contractor' look IMO.

FB_IMG_1619636654495.thumb.jpg.38d5b0f7093ee9b97be0c87dff3f617e.jpgFB_IMG_1619636738137.thumb.jpg.74ffda8eceaf9b0e2b0abbc90bf33d92.jpg

20210423_114404.thumb.jpg.cb916060280ded877d387105115e6487.jpg

Just need some tan mechanix now, and maybe a TM FNX 45..... its never ending....

Edited by Roba93
Forgot a pic!

9 hours ago, Roba93 said:

Finally got my loadout nearly where I am happy with it. The SR30 ended up being perfect for the 'civilian contractor' look IMO.

FB_IMG_1619636654495.thumb.jpg.38d5b0f7093ee9b97be0c87dff3f617e.jpgFB_IMG_1619636738137.thumb.jpg.74ffda8eceaf9b0e2b0abbc90bf33d92.jpg

20210423_114404.thumb.jpg.cb916060280ded877d387105115e6487.jpg

Just need some tan mechanix now, and maybe a TM FNX 45..... its never ending....

Great pics.

Look out for that pistol though.looks like it might jump out if you get too energetic lol.

👍

8 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Great pics.

Look out for that pistol though.looks like it might jump out if you get too energetic lol.

👍

Thanks! Haha I know i thought that too. Its actually in the holster solid and wouldn't come out even when I swung the belt around. I think its because the battle belt is a bit too big for me know so doesn't sit right! 

44 minutes ago, Dacks_18 said:

What sight is that on the M4? Looks sick 

Thanks! I really like it because you can adjust zero by hand. No screwdriver needed.

Its this one here 

https://www.bullseyecountrysport.co.uk/tokyo-marui-new-pro-sight-high-precision-dot-type-scope-airsoft-no122-178220-39621-p.asp

I've also popped a little 30mm polycarbonate disc I got from ebay under the cover, to stop bb impacts.