Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

• Supporters
31 minutes ago, MSSW Rune said:

Decided to do an aged photo to try and look more like a reference photo. Hopefully it's worked. 

Oh yea, looks like it came right out of a WWII picture book. Well done.

I got my SCARH at last the other day and just got a chance to test out the UGL with 3x master mikes, surprised at the spread and power.

(The last shot was aimed low so I didn't shower next doors yard in BBs)

I took the gun apart and put new gears/motor/cylinder/spring/piston/hopup/barrel in it, when I was putting it back together the wires in the stock broke so I need to solder them before I can try it again, but here's some of the chrono log from when it was 100% stock:

qYo3Ytb.png

gonna have to stick a weaker spring in to make it site legal - anyone know what strength the stock one is? I've got some M90's, an M95, M100 and M110.

Shot 33 is good.lol

Nice bit of kit you have there.wouldnt like to be too close when that goes off.

Why are your targets so high. I would think your shots could go into back gardens.

Good vid though. 👍

Regards 

4 hours ago, Shamal said:

Shot 33 is good.lol

Nice bit of kit you have there.wouldnt like to be too close when that goes off.

Why are your targets so high. I would think your shots could go into back gardens.

Good vid though. 👍

Regards 

Targets are about head-height and are fine for anything that isn't a grenade / shotgun :P 2 of them are target traps, it's just BBs going on my yard floor from the 4x free standing ones (or the texas star spinner) I gotta worry about. I can easily 100% the 10cmx10cm targets with anything else. 

The new German Tropentarn Loadout. G36 specific Mag pouches, AG36 equipped G36E. Its a fairly heavyweight loadout, but I used it for most of the day without issue. 

I627oEM.jpg

uAfn9NY.jpg

vseiVhC.jpg

ujwYDwX.jpg

KvJqoq8.jpg

kqRAEkH.jpg

On 22/08/2020 at 18:14, Cromulon1994 said:

The first of hopefully many western airsoft events started today. 

Honestly, been playing 8 years, this is the most fun I've had at a game. 

Lots of very nice usually useless guns like shell ejecting shotguns and revolvers all being used.

FB_IMG_1598115988274.jpg

Where was this at mate? Looks like fun.

@B.S - I can't help but think your kit is missing a Fairbairn-Sykes Fighting Knife ;)

Great kit, absolutely fantastic. Admittedly I think I'll probably put together a WW2 kit once a Lee Enfield becomes available although I have considered an MP40.

56 minutes ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

@B.S - I can't help but think your kit is missing a Fairbairn-Sykes Fighting Knife ;)

Great kit, absolutely fantastic. Admittedly I think I'll probably put together a WW2 kit once a Lee Enfield becomes available although I have considered an MP40.

Cheers, and I've got one actually, I'm just not quite sure what the correct way to carry it would be. I have a sheith but no idea where to attach it! It's the leather sort but I think it might be designed for para trousers.

spacer.png

And I so desperately want a Lee Enfield, so much so my wallet is really going to hurt I suspect when (or if) either G&G or S&T come out with one! And I think Patrol Base had a pretty good deal on the AGM MP40 last I saw? £130ish, don't know if it's still running.

• Supporters

If only my VSR-X wasnt so darn chonkers, Id already have Enfield, Kar, and Mosin stocks for it. Unfortunately I just cant see either a G&G or S&T version really being competitive... Sure, if you want to look the part they will probably be Ace, but I also like to be able to tickle people at 120m...

18 hours ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

If only my VSR-X wasnt so darn chonkers, Id already have Enfield, Kar, and Mosin stocks for it. Unfortunately I just cant see either a G&G or S&T version really being competitive... Sure, if you want to look the part they will probably be Ace, but I also like to be able to tickle people at 120m...

Ah I'll be bayonet charging in it shan't be an issue for me! 😂 

I can't see bugger all without my glasses anyway so usually I have to be within 20m to actually see someone!

Felt cute, might defend El Alamein later idk.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Just threw together some shorts and a shirt for the desert campaign look, probably won't spend the money on proper repro desert kit, given there aren't too many deserts in the cotswolds. But this looks decent.

On 08/09/2020 at 01:09, SeniorSpaz87 said:

If you get the tnt upgraded s&t k98k it's a very competitive platform compared to say an ssg 10 and guys in my group use them as such when at 500 FPS. Having tried both side by side I feel the k98k has the edge but lacks any real scope options but if your eyesight is good you will be fine with lower powered optics anyway. Even the lower base s&t is pretty damn good and is great for WWII events especially as you can use it with no minimum engagement distance and your not fighting for one of 4 sniper slots for the entire weekend. 

The g&g gas k98k is far from competitive though and in my opinion really not worth buying. Its passable for WWII events but skirmish play its lacking to much. 

When the s&t no.4 drops I'm going to be all over that for my Brit para nco kit!

On 23/08/2020 at 22:58, Enid_Puceflange said:

This is most recent iteration of my loadout

First Armor plate carrier

Army Surplus Trousers & UBACS

Lowa ex military boots
Normally got Oakley Factory Pilot gloves on, this was pre game 

Wish I had tucked my shirt in For the photo, but it was bloody warm

CE268279-B02C-4583-A343-3D99F6CB4B9F.thumb.jpeg.1c4e360cb53f4944a7ee0f802b3e4c65.jpeg

TUCK THAT SHIRT IN SOLDIER!!

Disgrace to the unit! Lol

😉🙂

Regards 

On 08/09/2020 at 00:55, B.S said:

Cheers, and I've got one actually, I'm just not quite sure what the correct way to carry it would be. I have a sheith but no idea where to attach it! It's the leather sort but I think it might be designed for para trousers.

spacer.png

Don’t let anyone try and tell you the ‘accurate’ right way to wear it 

The ‘right’ way is on the trouser leg, but those dirty cut throats didn’t follow dress regulations

What you will need is a toggle rope.  Not nearly rolled up, but probably around your waist.

Ready made toggle ropes come at a heafty price, but can be made.

This isn’t the right version, but with a good sized piece of real rope and a decent broom handle etc you can compare the above and below videos and could make a convincing example

8C15BAA2-697D-4646-84CD-7881CA965484.jpeg

24CC40FB-3E47-4D51-A11F-03E8784A80F3.jpeg

4EE7A197-A521-4ADB-884F-E293E05BFBE4.jpeg

82D5E106-997C-48A6-ABFA-C4AAA771A7C8.jpeg

.... and lets not miss an opportunity to mention my unbeaten tradition at our branch dinner nights to be last man standing in the bar every time - the first being one of the last two in the bar in the early hours with a modern green bereted officer until he decided it was bedtime.

My only problem was the early morning start that followed to head out for a site visit, but a final fresh air walk and a couple of pints of water enabled me to wake up and be ready before the calls I had booked came through making sure I could roll out of bed

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and shoes Surplus Chinese Army BDU Military PLA Uniform  Type 03 image 0

A set of Chinese Tibet tarn camo.  Hat on the way....Really baggy in the waist but the length of the shirt and trousers was bang on - this is a large for reference.  If interested look at Far East Tactical on etsy or Royal Tiger Gear.  Is a shade greener than the pics

Where's 'e gone???

🤔

Very nice 👍

Regards 

Loadout WIP : Urban Operator - Chinasoft JPC with mix of British MTP & Viper BTP ammo/radio and dangler pouches, Tourinqet, fake knife/grenade for added bling worn over a Viper Titanuim Tactical jacket. 

IMG_20201111_115225.jpg