Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

Quick pic of the kit for you bud .

I'd swap the top with a mc tropic one just to make the PC stand out more.

But that's me, I'm quite sure there's a good reason for you to have mixed top/bottoms!

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

Looks really good👌

I’m a bit eclectic with my loadouts , what evers in fashion if I happen to like it I’ll try and put a twist on it so I’m just outside the flock as it were . 

Kit list is ;

dragon red opscore with aor1 cover

AOR1 ball cap

real frog AOR2 shirt 

tan basic plate carrier with an assaulters panel on back , on the front a triple shingle and a triple flapped panel on the shingle radio pouch on Left and strap cutter and hydro pouch on right , all AOR1

ops belt with kydex 1911 , fast mag dumper triple frag 

emerson AOR2 trousers knee pad pouch moded for semi hard pads .

and I normally wear usaf desert boots , comfy as hell .

14 minutes ago, Skara said:

I'd swap the top with a mc tropic one just to make the PC stand out more.

But that's me, I'm quite sure there's a good reason for you to have mixed top/bottoms!

I did think of it but I just love the shirt it’s really nice to wear and as I’m going for a seal inspired look I thought f**k it ! It AOR2 I’ve seen plenty of pick of the real McCoy wearing mixed and as it is quite faded ( there’s a French guy who pops up on fleabay every now and again who sells pucka SF kit for not a lot , where I got the shirt) fits nicely with the 1 when I wear a full 1 loadout . 

• Supporters

aahhh right the 5watt bulb doth flicker ! 🤣

The job of camo is simply to disguise your appearance to the human eye , wether by blending in with your surroundings or breaking up your shape . Only reason for all matching is uniformity (don’t want to shoot your own guys !) it’s well documented that SF will wear mixed as A there a small group usually operating behind enemy lines , B hopefully it’ll cause confusion for a split second in the enemy and C it drives senior officers fucking mental when you don’t wear matching kit ! 

And so endeth the long winded explanation ! 😇

• Supporters
1 minute ago, ibo7 said:

I don't understand this obsession people have with camo MUST match. If anything it distorts peoples view of you in the field. Bloody tackle tarts😜😗

Think his confusion stems from him being an illiterate buffoon and NOT his displeasure at mixed camo 😉

1 hour ago, ibo7 said:

I don't understand this obsession people have with camo MUST match. If anything it distorts peoples view of you in the field. Bloody tackle tarts😜😗

Matching camo does indeed look nicer, but that doesn't mean it's more effective!

We started to run mixed camo as well for tournaments, from full a-tacs fg to green (od or rg) bottoms and a-tacs fg top, works wonders in summer when there's a lot of vegetation..

If you think about it a tree is more green on top and more brown lower down, so to the eye maybe it makes you look more like a tree, or moss on a rock 😀

• Supporters
36 minutes ago, MisterG said:

If you think about it a tree is more green on top and more brown lower down, so to the eye maybe it makes you look more like a tree, or moss on a rock 😀

BUT you can also say a lot at a scurmish day just don’t see s**t in front of them , sometimes I think you could wear a flashing sign and some would miss you ! 😳

0CE70AD8-55DC-4D6A-A5FF-B4DF264647F4.thumb.jpeg.11cbbe2eea6c32aa1cec3dc32ae195e4.jpeg

how i ran my condor yesterday, my versatile set up. 

Currently in the prices of building a lightweight rig mainly for sniping 

16 hours ago, P13 said:

0CE70AD8-55DC-4D6A-A5FF-B4DF264647F4.thumb.jpeg.11cbbe2eea6c32aa1cec3dc32ae195e4.jpeg

how i ran my condor yesterday, my versatile set up. 

Currently in the prices of building a lightweight rig mainly for sniping 

That patch... 

NEED! 😍

• Supporters

The authentic originals (tons of chinese knock offs of MSM patches).

US - http://milspecmonkey.com/store/patches/317-all-out-pvc.html

UK - http://www.tactical-kit.co.uk/all-out-pvc-patch-13498-p.asp

I know mil-spec monkey pretty well personally, absolutely top bloke who puts out brilliant patches and tac gear.  Can't encourage supporting his enterprise enough.  Shameless self promotion I also have the sticker version going pretty cheaply in my own little shop (imported direct from the original MSM store linked aboe) - https://thefull9.ecwid.com/#!/Stickers/c/22597123/offset=0&sort=addedTimeDesc

• Supporters
50 minutes ago, CKinnerley said:

I know mil-spec monkey pretty well personally, absolutely top bloke who puts out brilliant patches and tac gear.  Can't encourage supporting his enterprise enough. 

I have a fair few Tshirts from him , some are donkeys years old but still in tip top shape , same goes for his patches (the stitched ones pre-PVC craze !) all in practically as new condition.👍

13 minutes ago, P13 said:

Thats almost a squad badge of honour 😂

So it should be! Fallout Vault Boy! I had the bobble head on our TV stand in the living room until the wife got her way and the TV is now on the wall. When payday comes I am getting that patch! I already have a spiderman one on it's way (I know I'm 34 years old but I love a bit of Spider-Man too) 😂

5 minutes ago, P13 said:

I need to get a few new patches to be fair, need a batman one for my 4 year old! 

This is the shop I've used. Literally pennies to buy too. And buyer protection even though you don't use PayPal. 
http://s.aliexpress.com/mUBBF3e2?fromSns=Copy 

So my extended mag pouches came today. Fit them on to the plate carrier. Seems like the mags don't get in the way when lifting my gun so Gunna keep it as is for the time being until the sling comes as things might need shifting about buy going to move the pad with the speed loader in. I am getting there I think. Slowly but surely.

20180627_105157.jpg

20180627_105215.jpg

20180627_105233.jpg

20180627_105240.jpg

7 minutes ago, Duff said:

Lookin good though crawling on your belly will reward your mags with plenty scratches.

Haha who am I kidding were not risking our gear for that shit.

Haha I was told that 'scratches make the guns look good' when I suggested to my mate that I give my gun a tidy up. So scratches are not a worry 😂 I'm happy with the outcome though as I really struggled finding these in a shop that had more than 1. 

I know it's not cool but this face pro just works for me -

IMG_20180701_134333.jpg

Some from the asg blaster tour even this past Sunday. Clothing side of my tears of the sun loadout done. Ignore the weapons as they are both wrong for the look 

6F72EF52-F38A-45B6-9148-6AC6F1B075D5.jpeg

BA629675-C244-4098-BF67-49061A933D92.jpeg

0C5776F2-4F6C-497D-85A1-2CAB94CB24A2.jpeg

AA625F99-AF0F-4D5E-BEFA-7F35D4BCC8F3.jpeg