Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

1 hour ago, Albiscuit said:

Well played, too many people take Airsoft too seriously!!... 

Oh I never take it seriously, I play for a laugh. I do get a buzz from clearing out defenders from positions quickly, but mostly I just have a giggle while playing 🙂 

I did have a moment when I was sneaking round a corner where I knew there was 3+ from the other team. The sun was behind me so if any of them were looking in my direction they would have seen the shadow of the ears coming around the corner :lol: (Luckily they didn't and I shot 5 of the other team in the back and won the game, yay! ) 

1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

Please, please tell me that you're wearing the tail. 🐇

Sadly couldn't find it 😛 The ears were a left over from our Easter games. 

This is my Current DPM set-up, but will probably ditch the Assault Vest.

I'll try the PLCE next time.

P1040011a.jpg

P1040014a.jpg

This is my CBQ set-up.  Planning to wear this to the Mall.  Might have to re-think the hoodie if it is this hot next weekend!

P1040066a.jpg

5 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

You will cook

I checked with Jim from Zed Adventures and he said it stays cool in the mall?

Meant to only go up to 17 next Sunday.

How hot do you think it will be inside?

Cheers

G

• Supporters
22 minutes ago, MisterG said:

I checked with Jim from Zed Adventures and he said it stays cool in the mall?

Meant to only go up to 17 next Sunday.

How hot do you think it will be inside?

Cheers

G

When you are running around on a Sunday with a 100 people all generating heat it gets a bit warm. Although the dark corridors keep slightly cooler than outside in general other than the coldest days you will still get warm. I wear a t-shirt all year round and still end up a sweaty mess.

Ok might change to BTP Black UBACs for the top.  Though I tend not to do too much running 😉

Don't worry next week, Darth Vader hasn't taken up Airsoft, it's just me on the stairs.😂

Thanks, got one to attach to the gun with a pressure switch.

No light saber though.

Cheers

G

"Go to Kent" they said. 

"Wear black" they said. 

"Be warm" they said. 

IMG_20180506_195441_894.jpg

Shemagh was for sun protection, helmet was ditched very shortly after but wanted to try with Comtac's and mask to see how comfortable it was in the field. Cap was very quickly on. 

Flat pack clone arrived and I really like it 

Loving my rig and  belt set up now..

Currently  Running it with. BLack trousers with inbuilt knee pads ( wish I'd  gone with mc black though)    will probs change the shirt  trousers and need to should out a reason cap and eye pro that looks tacticool  probz get some revison sawflys though ( no idea what to) as it make loadout seem to dark.   Sometime i just play in jeans and the shirt. But wanted  lighter trousers for summer outdoor  games 

15260579581181487234555.jpg

15260580647791749078491.jpg

15260583888431822006251.jpg

Those pants with built-in kneepads are hot af, probably because there's so much synthetic material (around the knees and on your butt)..

For summer I'm gonna run much lighter (pics tomorrow hopefully, otherwise you'll need to wait for Sunday afternoon after I get back from the tournament)

8 hours ago, CKinnerley said:

Looks simple, effective and value for money.  Almost as if someone read advice on here and actually listened to it, but that never happens.

Think the whole lot cost me about £80! I’ve had the PLCE for years. Once I know what my primary will be i’ll get a plate carrier