Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

1 hour ago, LightningCh said:

Loving the socks @Aengus

My team socks from rugby! Pretty tactical if you ask me.

Tbh I would much rather play tournament style speedball than airsoft but there's no such place in Scotland @Samurai

Literally play with real military mindset, volume of fire and violence of action just less reserved because well no death.

Realest guy on this forum > @ImTriggerHappy

1 minute ago, Aengus said:

My team socks from rugby! Pretty tactical if you ask me.

Tbh I would much rather play tournament style speedball than airsoft but there's no such place in Scotland

They are very tactical for the application of speedsofting
Personally, I'd love to give speedsoft a go but the cost of the gear behind it for a proper speedsofter is probably a little outside my budget right now lol *looks over at his skirmish kit* got a bit money happy there... still not even bought the stuff for maintenance on it... hmm... I think I need a payrise...

But yeah, speedsoft looks like a lot of fun to me... Guess ill have to make do with just general skirmish kit for CQB for now though. (not that it's a bad thing, 11.1 Lipos and all that so can get some decent speed going)

7 minutes ago, LightningCh said:

They are very tactical for the application of speedsofting
Personally, I'd love to give speedsoft a go but the cost of the gear behind it for a proper speedsofter is probably a little outside my budget right now lol *looks over at his skirmish kit* got a bit money happy there... still not even bought the stuff for maintenance on it... hmm... I think I need a payrise...

But yeah, speedsoft looks like a lot of fun to me... Guess ill have to make do with just general skirmish kit for CQB for now though. (not that it's a bad thing, 11.1 Lipos and all that so can get some decent speed going)

My kneepads were £6 from sports direct where does the cost come from?

The HPA setup that I will want and the fine tuning of the gun lol.
It's more the fact I can't get the trigger response out of the AEGs so wouldn't quite be a "proper" setup. Obviously it'll do the job. Just not gonna feel quite right.

On 31/01/2018 at 20:24, LightningCh said:

The HPA setup that I will want and the fine tuning of the gun lol.
It's more the fact I can't get the trigger response out of the AEGs so wouldn't quite be a "proper" setup. Obviously it'll do the job. Just not gonna feel quite right.

DSG, decent gears and a decent motor can be had for well under £100 then chuck in some sort of microswitch trigger then you're set.

On 31/01/2018 at 20:31, Aengus said:

DSG, decent gears and a decent motor can be had for well under £100 then chuck in some sort of microswitch trigger then you're set.

DSG? *goes to google then comes back before i even typed anything in* faster if someone explains it because I am a lazy teen-im 20... hmm... ok guess I better be adult and google it myself lol...
(I started airsoft in September and have zero tech skills lol, scared to take apart either one of my guns in case i break/lose a part in them)

Oh and I second the "if it works, it works"  same with the "if it's stupid but works, it works" approaches

3 minutes ago, LightningCh said:

DSG? *goes to google then comes back before i even typed anything in* faster if someone explains it because I am a lazy teen-im 20... hmm... ok guess I better be adult and google it myself lol...
(I started airsoft in September and have zero tech skills lol, scared to take apart either one of my guns in case i break/lose a part in them)

Oh and I second the "if it works, it works"  same with the "if it's stupid but works, it works" approaches

Good read. It's not as hard as you think it is. Considering saving up for a hicapa race build or a stubby dsg m4 as a loaner.

2 minutes ago, Aengus said:

Good read. It's not as hard as you think it is. Considering saving up for a hicapa race build or a stubby dsg m4 as a loaner.

Alright I will have a read of that at some point. Thanks :)
Although that still requires me gathering the courage to take a gun apart. Hmm... Guess I can ask in the Classifieds about a cheap one thats already broken so then I can break/lose as many parts as I want lol.

6 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Too fast for you? 

sorry for the double quote.

here's how things work here, that's why i said speedsoft will never be a thing here xD

So FINALLY got some photos of my CTSFO loadout. It's a poor mans effort, costing below £300 (Considering my own topic post to post everything inc Links and individual photos of all gear, if allowed)? The "actual" load out cost over £1000, and I really like it, so I have picked out what I find as close to, on a budget :) Just missing patches (police ones) and knee pads. And of course, I have added my own personal touches as unique is what sticks out more right?IMG_20180131_223928.thumb.jpg.3836976dc3973f197313cb9e921a5a0e.jpgIMG_20180131_223423.thumb.jpg.3ae00452fae6a4419a71fc04d8bb4621.jpgIMG_20180131_223433.thumb.jpg.be86419f43af2413aba9a01d5f0b80cb.jpgIMG_20180131_223935.thumb.jpg.587400cba741d7e28fb3de45bd354360.jpg

Just now, ImTriggerHappy said:

So what you are saying is Italian airsoft is like the Crystal Maze but with airsoft guns:huh: 

that's competitive airsoft..

normal sundays are more or less a series of attack/defense, using some of the "competitive" rules (15m time limit, 30m max from the flag for the defending team, team balancing usually is either 3:2 or 5:3 for the attackers)...

unfortunately there's no place for speedsoft here... it would be cool though to play something less tactical and more "basic"

@Skara

Wow, even your skirmish is more competitive than the stuff at my site lol... Generally just capture the landmarks both sides attack/defend them. Team with most landmarks at end wins.... Or actual story driven where the most enforced rule typically is "defenders cant cross the border" which is down the centre of the map usually.

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, LightningCh said:

@Skara

Wow, even your skirmish is more competitive than the stuff at my site lol... Generally just capture the landmarks both sides attack/defend them. Team with most landmarks at end wins.... Or actual story driven where the most enforced rule typically is "defenders cant cross the border" which is down the centre of the map usually.

Come play the mall the games are way more inventive.

Just now, ImTriggerHappy said:

Come play the mall the games are way more inventive.

I plan to at some point... Eventually...

But im up in Staffordshire :( its like a 3 hour drive just to get there.

12 minutes ago, Robert James said:

So FINALLY got some photos of my CTSFO loadout. It's a poor mans effort, costing below £300 (Considering my own topic post to post everything inc Links and individual photos of all gear, if allowed)? The "actual" load out cost over £1000, and I really like it, so I have picked out what I find as close to, on a budget :) Just missing patches (police ones) and knee pads. And of course, I have added my own personal touches as unique is what sticks out more right?IMG_20180131_223935.thumb.jpg.587400cba741d7e28fb3de45bd354360.jpg

I like this load out btw! (To cut down post length i removed the images except for the best pose lol)

The sad thing is: there's not much variety, we don't have milsims (a team tried to organize one in 2010, it failed miserably), I wish we had fields like the mall in here.. But I'm afraid that they won't last very long, costs are just too high and you'll never get the money to pay for the field rent and all that stuff :(

We do have one cqb "field" in which a speedsofter can feel at home, but it's quite illegal to even be there (property of our Navy even if it's abandoned).. Also the people who go there to play usually have guns that shoot way too hot for our regulation, they don't have an insurance and usually they're dickheads who play just to hurt other people.. And to make them call a hit you basically have to shoot them with a real 7.62..

1 minute ago, L3wisD said:

@ChupacabraOutdoor is Italy based. And his videos seen to show Milsim stuff. Maybe give him a buzz.

Yep I know he's Italian (his accent kills me every time tho)..

Italian milsims aren't really what milsims are in the UK/USA though..

But I guess I'll give them a go..

So I'm home alone and like any airsofter, I wanted to take a picture of my gear... Phone only has a 3 second timer though so this was a couple of rushed attempts, narrowed to 1 half decent photo lol.

http://prntscr.com/ib2lnf

My CQB kit. Ignore the MOLLE nuprol holster clip on my chest, could not be bothered to take it off for the sake of the photo lol. Wish I did take it off now though...
Nice and lightweight although the hoodie can make me stupidly hot, but it's the only black long sleeves I have at the moment.
The cargo pants are actually black. Despite looking blue here... Will get a better photo eventually lol

On 01/02/2018 at 3:28 PM, BigBlackGlock said:

Because all cool people wear all their gear in their bedroom, here is my loadout. There's higher quality pictures of the G28 in the Gun Picture Thread, if anyone is interested.

I think my eyepro is the most exciting aspect though!

That G28 is too beastly