Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

30 minutes ago, GeorgePlaysAirsoft said:

Also without checking their website i am pretty sure warzone do/did evening games on saturdays too.

You’re right they do, last one I went too was a while back and it was a themed night, totally forgot about it being an option.

They are deffo on the cards, that’s for sure.

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco
1 hour ago, GeorgePlaysAirsoft said:

fwiw your idea of "reasonable" may shift if you get the nods bug.

Can confirm6Ug41lKDcZtOd3ZXoLPZp6-WU7gEzjcVE_xcLJEK_cDucY3c7STCbIqUJr33olD15QV8kLqrQiPSdRaAcPHiXgEiPiSykynKtbCmHHMVt9bF5LsOsZ39IEx4cKrI_p-Nd3eWfdLf-RG184c8Pi6QZfgZ2H1A07pl43VSlxb3rel8ZSLjW74bgPFtomOKVjXV6LXZUL3cmJuznL5NqRy2AFXsFYugRFrDe1GvcgoehsCHEnLISBjktIS_wGebi2eNqBSHuwH3XE6b6VoW5qgVJj-0o3ywJFtnBC0m9KmSHDPXY73UGulPf4kZWDtknJTwz3g32uSBBzl8NU5l1Wu5hgTRWgxHtPQxZlCadcS3-5q4UcrLLXux6GTl0-DBqRiK0cBe2kn3-ibwTy_HJXBEbk9brScpUXjQgiPvEdhduZ1cAZJQxCcNdFs70Dabv57_zZPvhMkG-oP5c5LIhzmMQqzBfC74stwykAxZ_2ToVSLc6yC-cxCPOItBnZoySe9Ez-YqxFHddYXvw8gjiA31Qg2ThV7uGF0Q1Ti1Pui9vsiKSIZNG9WobAtyRIPimJqx50zF6MGYHG5tdKp5Y_ZGCDwrf8_yxVT3TrCwZt7N3mH95km5u8DHmplUZsuJN9kubttEcG4fdkH49ataeqeXT73FAiihvKZhjueUmz6eKrbynxNiehAiH-574C8GdC24PUEhRqc85Ax58KhxtfiDkl-Snno3il0qc6RMM0ff0rE30Z_l3Vm5oXx3hWmcvazOiK7fNaczV4yZNzbBM-EFXwPVaY2EIMN5s0fgDxylbfkZy6wYa2aVWVdzZ-WP28zUX5yRJAqdqjqiY-cJ_yT04BEiHuTOukTFq-e4eptwlkABR5GOMGNLpRJlTE8FdNu75ljxyqdVTsyvPZYgZ-jq57Rqk0ywMrATwwttOA-n9JNcFkSaPD_JPXIeF2qD5fLu81R-I9gpbbR2P5Zq42SX=w1273-h955-s-no?authuser=1

1 hour ago, Skara said:

Thing is that there are so many variables at play when picking noodles.

I'm starting to look into buying a decent one but the more I read, the more confused I am.

Totally - every tube is unique, and there are far too many myths, misunderstandings and contradictions flying around. It has taken me a solid year of being outside every evening for at least 1 hour each time to understand how each specification affects the other; how the variables mix together.  I think I'll start a thread somewhere here, stay tuned!

Great day at Rifts inaugural battlesim at The Ridge yesterday. 

Started off with my set of webbing, didn’t get on with it when trying to change magazines quickly or access things from the rear pouches. 
Changed over to the Arktis chest rig, decided not to run my belt as there wasn’t really any requirement for a sidearm or extra magazines. 

CB7DB89D-7E31-457F-B18E-D2A2085D5991.thumb.jpeg.bb46a8a34613531df1f4631ebcad23af.jpeg

1 hour ago, Jacob Wright said:

Great day at Rifts inaugural battlesim at The Ridge yesterday.

has the mud dried up?

4 minutes ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

oooof. Love me a straya kit and Troy rails so that’s a double win in my eyes.

I was looking at some AMCU combats a few months ago now I can’t seem to find any at all.

eBay is where I got mine, just keep an eye out, they pop up.

Updated my "small" backpack and belt kit:

The backpack went from this:Uvl54Lt.jpg

to this:

mDR6tzo.jpg

SvahcIK.jpg

Went from 9 Litres in capacity to 12 (pouch is roughly 3 litres), but now I can organize my stuff better since I now have three compartments instead of one.

And regarding my belt kit it went from this:

cnWsISl.jpg

to this:

2VVZIXD.jpg

pH9fgRH.jpg

The two side pouches will be used for navigation stuff (left side) and Leatherman Wave+, head torch and various bits (right side).

Now though, that Multicam pouch stands out like a sore thumb, so I will probably have a similar sized pouch made in RG as well, perhaps with a few details added to make it more practical.

And probably fill the empty space on the right with a pouch for my Garmin GPS.

All I need to do now is wait until the next 8h+ event to put the new setup to the test.

On 19/05/2023 at 17:12, Herrgh said:

I need a Type 89. Is TM my only choice?

Screenshot_20230519_170652_Gallery.jpg

Pretty sure it is, yeah. You do have the choice between an AEG or GBBR though which is nice

30 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Pick n mix

MTP dark with Tiger

OD rig

Does it work?

IMG_8982.thumb.jpeg.51f83d6314b54587fe99182319d71db3.jpeg

Honestly? Looks a little bit off for me. Tiger stripe will only really work with other Tiger stripe or a solid colour maybe. It's too busy and striking of a pattern. 

So, after proving it works by having an enemy squad walk past me so close I could have reached out and touched them, here's my completed ghillie loadout. 

The base layer is a Jack Pyke LLCS suit in British Oak. 

Goggles are some random mesh brand, viper if I recall, sprayed with krylon over masking tape. I then cut a piece of camo cloth mesh to shape and glued it to the frame of the goggles. 

The main cape is one of those mesh ones you see on all the airsoft sites, with the detachable hood. Got them both on fleabay for bugger all. 

I bought several packs of various leaves from Hidden Airsoft which I attached with brown cable ties. I added cheap plastic fern leaves and vines from amazon which I dusted over with krylon.

For a little extra outline break up I cut up an old pair of British woodland camo trousers and tied on the strips, then did the same with an old camo poncho. 

The results definitely work. 

Not overly expensive, just a bit time consuming.

FB_IMG_1684848165600.jpg

FB_IMG_1684848173555.jpg

FB_IMG_1684848177557.jpg

FB_IMG_1684848181108.jpg

FB_IMG_1684848185228.jpg

FB_IMG_1684848189623.jpg

• Supporters
On 22/05/2023 at 14:27, Enid_Puceflange said:

Pick n mix

Does it work?

Every camo combo works.

Just not skinny jeans, trex arms caps, pit vipers, skate shoes and plaid shirts.

50 minutes ago, TheFull9 said:

Every camo combo works.

Just not skinny jeans, trex arms caps, pit vipers, skate shoes and plaid shirts.

I've hidden from people while wearing a ghillie suit made of tinsel (red, green and gold shiny stuff!), but never worn that setup, so I cannot refute your claims.

• 1 month later...