Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

Very late to the party but here are a couple of mine I've painted in a type of desert camo...

Lots of others I've painted to be more realistic (except wooden furniture, no paint seems to do the job very well)

l96.jpg

m16.jpg

Outside of mixing up the clothing accompanying it I've been pretty set with gear for a while. I ended up wearing way too many layers at the start of Saturday having expected it to be a lot colder than it ended up being. Toying with having a tubes conversion made up for the FCPC, not entirely settled on if it'll be worth it.

2D1A4754.thumb.jpg.719ae9d780850c574b70a8696d21d0f1.jpg

10 hours ago, alxndrhll said:

Outside of mixing up the clothing accompanying it I've been pretty set with gear for a while. I ended up wearing way too many layers at the start of Saturday having expected it to be a lot colder than it ended up being. Toying with having a tubes conversion made up for the FCPC, not entirely settled on if it'll be worth it.

2D1A4754.thumb.jpg.719ae9d780850c574b70a8696d21d0f1.jpg

Hi, what mask/mesh/balaclava is that please? 

The gnu looks ace btw 

49 minutes ago, alxndrhll said:

Ta very much, it's one of the Delta Mike ones.

I've got one too but it feels uncomfortable wearing on the nose the way you do. I'm constantly worried about it slipping down, how high do you have it pulled over your head?

1 minute ago, MrTea said:

I've got one too but it feels uncomfortable wearing on the nose the way you do. I'm constantly worried about it slipping down, how high do you have it pulled over your head?

It varies depending on if I'm wearing the lid or not. With the lid fairly high up to avoid it getting jammed in the back of my head y the helmet suspension cam, without I wear it lower and have earpro that holds it in place.

Just a case of messing around with it bending it until it felt just right, granted sometime I will wear it lower down especially if I'm not running mesh eye pro to avoid making the fogging worse. Seems to be very be a face shape thing as to how comfy folks find them.

These with a velcro strap are excellent for airsoft, stop the hot air going in your eyepro and fogging, they breathe really well as unrestricted bottom, and the best bit is they dont stop you getting down on the stock/buffer tube for a cheek weld.

Foggy respo mask

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Davegolf said:

These with a velcro strap are excellent for airsoft, stop the hot air going in your eyepro and fogging, they breathe really well as unrestricted bottom, and the best bit is they dont stop you getting down on the stock/buffer tube for a cheek weld.

Foggy respo mask

I used to have one of those in my bike lid! Great fun when you angled it wrong and scraped a groove in your forehead!

• Supporters
19 minutes ago, Davegolf said:

Did you look straight up while riding or where you doing a backflip? :D

Don't know if you've ever used one in a lid but they velcro into the chinbar. If you take your lid off forwards it's OK, if you go straight up or in any way tilt it backwards while you lift it off....forehead gouge!

• Supporters
24 minutes ago, Davegolf said:

Ahh i get you, yes i knew how they mounted, theres only one small hard part... the nose clip though, everything else is neoprene 🤔

Exactly. The nose clip/forehead interface.

19 hours ago, alxndrhll said:

It varies depending on if I'm wearing the lid or not. With the lid fairly high up to avoid it getting jammed in the back of my head y the helmet suspension cam, without I wear it lower and have earpro that holds it in place.

Just a case of messing around with it bending it until it felt just right, granted sometime I will wear it lower down especially if I'm not running mesh eye pro to avoid making the fogging worse. Seems to be very be a face shape thing as to how comfy folks find them.

Exactly what i was thinking when i asked. My nose is massive 'good for aerodynamics' and i cant get the DM over it!

3 hours ago, Barny said:

Exactly what i was thinking when i asked. My nose is massive 'good for aerodynamics' and i cant get the DM over it!

I feel your struggle 😂 I tend to go up high at the back and just try to bend the mesh into a comfortable shape. 

DANW-CAMO-B-12-2-23-170.thumb.jpg.f8f518e3bdbd1a4bbb4db3d30d35fd31.jpg DANW-CAMO-B-12-2-23-91.thumb.jpg.7c14b0e3f75131058ff07d5ecf43ecb8.jpg

Kit for tomorrow's 27h tournament:

cnWsISl.jpg

MC pouches are there to be tested, if I like the configuration I'll then buy RG ones :)

What I'm carrying left to right:

Gerber Paracord Knife;

2x M4 Mags;

- TG Small Utility 2.0: GPS (Garmin GPSMap 65s), dummy corded;

- TG Large Utility 1.0: Windshirt, half bag of BBs, First Aid Kit;

- Emerson electronics pouch: empty as of now, will probably put random admin stuff in there like pens and batteries for my AEG and torches (so 2x 7.4v LiPos, 4x rechargeable 123as, 1x Lithium 123a, 4x AAs for the GPS);

2x M4 Mags;

- TG Medium Utility 1.0: Leatherman Wave + with bit extender, dummy corded, Streamlight Sidewinder head torch, navigation stuff like protractor, small 10cm ruler, map, pencil.

I will also be carrying my Direct Action Dust Mk2 that will hold:

2L of water inside a Source bladder;

Food;

DPM MVP Shell (to be left in the car if it doesn't rain along with a mil-tec poncho)

Salewa PrimaLoft puffy inside a drybag;

Additional bag of BBs (using bio 0.32s)

Radio;

An awful lot of stupid game specific props like painter's suit, surgical mask and other bullshit like that.

Terrain has silly elevation (guesstimated 1200m between descent and ascent over 35 kilometres) and is silly exposed in some parts because it's being held over Carrara Marble open mines (yep, where Quantum of Solace was shot).

Edited by Skara

US-inspired scout-sniper/recce kit is basically (most of) my summer kit and is what I'll be taking to AI500 in a month's time. Can use it in the winter too, but with more layers because I don't do well in the cold! I'm counting down the days for it to get warmer...

image.thumb.jpeg.f075317498da00fbd62ea072b62a963a.jpeg

Guns are a KJW m700 and a Cyma SR-25, both usually set for 1.1J because my local site isn't good for guns with MEDs, but can do DMR/Sniper power on both as well, and a TM HK45 Tactical as a sidearm. The sling is a genuine Magpul MS4 and the m700 is the go-to gun (I love that platform!), but the SR-25 is my ever-reliable AEG backup gun for if the m700 decides not to play ball.

In terms of kit I carry, it boils down to:

Warrior Assault Systems cargo pack (for BBs, gas, snacks etc.)

Warrior Assault Systems chest rig with 3x double m4 mag pouch and an admin pouch (all old and mostly not available now due to newer stuff, but still strong; had that setup for 14 years now)

Warrior Assault Systems gunfighter belt with slimline harness and (left to right):

- 2x double pistol mag pouch, as I like running 5 pistol mags since I use it a lot

- Medium utility pouch

- Large general utility pouch (with an army surplus water bottle in it)

- Personal radio pouch

- Small horizontal utility pouch

8Fields universal drop leg holster (slightly modified so it sits tightly at the top of my leg to allow suppressors to clear the ground and not shake around at all when running)

5x mags (all in the belt kit for the m700, 2 in each small and medium utility pouch, but 3 in the rig and 1 in the small utility pouch for SR-25 because those mags are chonk)

Vortex Crossfire HD 1400 Rangefinder in the medium utility pouch

Odin speedloader (not pictured) also in the medium utility pouch if I'm running the SR-25

I'll typically wear it with Helikon US woodland trousers with neoprene inserts, a plain black t-shirt, Sprinter Custom Ghillie US woodland boonie hat (it's vented, which is nice in summer) and either a 200x100cm scrim net scarf to drape over myself and my rifle when I get in position, or my uncrafted Stich Profi Chimera hood to help break up silhouette. In terms of what I want to add, I might add a medium horizontal utility pouch and some sort of pouch to hold a pair of binoculars for recce duties to the chest rig, but we'll see how it goes.

Will see if I can get snapped by a photographer mid-game one of these days, but my focus on staying hidden means that generally doesn't happen. Maybe at AI500, since I'm taking this setup to that and they usually get 1 or 2 across the weekend of me, but it's usually when I'm not doing much so don't expect any action snaps 🤣

2 hours ago, Davegolf said:

Sprechen Sie Englisch?

Made sense in my head 😂

• Supporters
4 hours ago, TheFull9 said:

Finally completed the most important thing i.e. matching my hangers to the cordura kit that's currently hung up.

327879346_951308159208383_3390951868185932492_n.thumb.jpg.a2abf0caa4395c41f9ede2e9a08fd1ef.jpg

You absolute tart.