Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

45 minutes ago, Lozart said:

👍Classic. Thanks

23 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

FTFY.  Gentlemen, this is peak performance. Y U NO puttee tho?

image.thumb.png.efe4b5759287b3afebc96ece5412233f.png

Thank you rogerborg.

As for the puttees.... They didn't seem to sit right over the boots I was wearing, so I rushed off to the briefing without putting them on.

Next time though, I should have a better pair of boots that aren't so chunky

After years of faffing about with various load outs, and buying various kydex I finally bought myself a Deadly Customs shooters belt to put all my kydex on.

Multicam black belt.

Two moscart shell holsters.

Four KWA QRF Mod2/Krytac vector mag holsters.

Dump pouch.

Cyma M052 holster.

Viper utility pouch.

Hi capa mag holster.

WE Hi capa holster.

EG MK5 Thunderflash holster.

Two EG WP40 smoke holsters.

No game for me this weekend, so next weekend will be the test.

IMG_20220508_130541943.jpg

Edited by Skullchewer

52 minutes ago, Skullchewer said:

After years of faffing about with various load outs, and buying various kydex I finally bought myself a Deadly Customs shooters belt to put all my kydex on.

Multicam black belt.

Two moscart shell holsters.

Four KWA QRF Mod2/Krytac vector mag holsters.

Dump pouch.

Cyma M052 holster.

Viper utility pouch.

Hi capa mag holster.

WE Hi capa holster.

EG MK5 Thunderflash holster.

Two EG WP40 smoke holsters.

No game for me this weekend, so next weekend will be the test.

IMG_20220508_130541943.jpg

Belts are the way to go I've found.

20220508_140536.jpg

Largely depends on where you find yourself playing in my experience. I've gone through the gambit of fully loaded belt through to it just being a holster and an AR mag carrier. The sweet spot for me landing somewhere between the latter... and the latter plus a pistol mag carrier. CQB with generally shorter game length I can see a belt being a winner, but found that much weight and bulk a no go for woodland where you're out for an extended period of time. Just a bit of a killer on the hips/waist.

The front PC/chest rig mounted dump pouch has been a bit of a game changer for me of late, though I have toyed with slinging one back on the belt just to have the option to speed up stowing empties over reindexing everything. Tekloks have been much the same, having such a convenient way of attaching, detaching and moving things around just shits all over tradition PALS/MOLLE.

As always comes the YMMV/all subjective/I hope your purchases are all you're dreaming for (I'm aware the last one may read with some weird snarky undertone, certainly not intended) but I strongly suspect you'll wind up having some mobility issues with a belt that laoded up. Namely being able to crouch comfortably, which obviously isn't an issue if you don't take a knee often... just food for though ahead of a proper test out in the wild!

Totally get that what works for one person is total gash for the next. Been running my belt setup now for about a year at lots of different sites (mainly CQB) and have found for me it strikes a great balance of load carrying/comfort/mobility. Not found it inhibits kneeling at all and it's kind of something I do a lot

signal-2022-04-14-06-37-20-522.jpg

I generally run webbing/belts anyway, this is just a more streamlined and solid version of previous iterations of my load out  I don't like plate carriers or chest rigs, much prefer stuff around my waist, and not yet had any issues with crouching or kneeling, but then I make sure I take the time to get stuff positioned on the belt just right, so there's nothing poking in places.

10 hours ago, Badgerlicious said:

New summer ghillie. Turned out so well for its first outing. 

283548101_365688568873389_3372831384116219224_n.thumb.jpg.b883c59b926c6dedac9e38e60169996f.jpg

283426875_365685065540406_80032432318281346_n.thumb.jpg.de9f3c27cb010aab0f818c533321522f.jpg

I would probably walk past you and still not see you there! Probably ruin my BDUs when you poked the Mk23 in my ribs 😂

7 minutes ago, Skinn3r4 said:

Needing to sort out a few things but been out of the game a while and just getting back in it. 

78A9C3C7-34A1-48C9-A08D-C29A09998020.jpeg

B287FBA1-5936-4D6D-A3CA-99C83D997966.jpeg

Hey you can't fool me. That's a clip from a movie. 😉

Nice action shot.

Regards