Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

Some sort of Jack Pyke fishing/hunting camo would work well there IMO. Good shout on the brown paint too.

Last game I played there was snow everywhere and bloody freezing cold. Made me wish I had a big fluffy hat and an AK47...

Guest Mr. No_Face

Tomorrows Loadout. Not sure I'm looking forward to another wet and muddy session but I get to try out some new gear.🤙

First time running a fast helmet, new face plate. hydration carrier and got some handy D-Carabiner clips

206063353_LOADOUT281221.thumb.png.edbdf966c7b59cd63c9f26a3b6c07522.png

• Supporters
31 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

Tomorrows Loadout. Not sure I'm looking forward to another wet and muddy session but I get to try out some new gear.🤙

First time running a fast helmet, new face plate. hydration carrier and got some handy D-Carabiner clips

What's the pouch on the side ? (pictured)

IMG_0093.PNG

Guest Mr. No_Face
6 minutes ago, Tackle said:

What's the pouch on the side ? (pictured)

IMG_0093.PNG

It's a Helikon E&E Pouch. Good size for carrying canteens , grenades and other accessories.

thumbnail_IMG_3620.thumb.jpg.a95dddc2ee81c03dd32fed83376cfee5.jpg

45 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

If it's comfy then it's comfy, but it looks like you're riding a little low with the PC there. Obviously no important for anything other than looks, but 🤷‍♂️. I know they're very much a marmite thing, but I hope you get on with the helmet 👌.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Davegolf said:

Use Humbrol ‘dark brown’ aerosol AD6092

Awesome adaptive colour, plays very will with shadows / light too.

Yeah I know painting guns is a thing lol.  Had a couple of tins of Krylon camo brown here for years that I've used for painting a couple of RIFs and other bits of gear in all-around schemes, but I don't want to change any of the aesthetics of my current collection (which is what I meant to say by my caption).  I've been mulling over what to buy as a specific candidate for a brown dom paint scheme given the prominent colours at so many woodland sites.  The reviews on the G&P DD Mk18 in brown are all bad that I've seen unfortunately as I like DD ARs, but when it comes to spray paint obviously it can go on literally anything so there's too much choice frankly. 🤔

Guest Mr. No_Face
16 minutes ago, alxndrhll said:

If it's comfy then it's comfy, but it looks like you're riding a little low with the PC there. Obviously no important for anything other than looks, but 🤷‍♂️. I know they're very much a marmite thing, but I hope you get on with the helmet 👌.

Yeah In the picture it's sitting a little too low. The back should be at least 2 vertebrae down from the base of the neck. Will address the fitting tonight though. Besides that it actually is a pretty comfy PC👍

Edited by Mr. No_Face

3 hours ago, TheFull9 said:

Yeah I know painting guns is a thing lol.  Had a couple of tins of Krylon camo brown here for years that I've used for painting a couple of RIFs and other bits of gear in all-around schemes, but I don't want to change any of the aesthetics of my current collection (which is what I meant to say by my caption).  I've been mulling over what to buy as a specific candidate for a brown dom paint scheme given the prominent colours at so many woodland sites.  The reviews on the G&P DD Mk18 in brown are all bad that I've seen unfortunately as I like DD ARs, but when it comes to spray paint obviously it can go on literally anything so there's too much choice frankly. 🤔

That Humbrol is a Coyote Brown so it works well in woodland year round.

Krylon brown is very dark, great for contrast though.

If a DD M4 is your thing then get the handgaurd Cerakoted in midnight bronze, or if you have a black one do the oven trick.

Spray the rest of the gun in that Humbrol and weather it in 👌

• Supporters

Krylon brown is dark indeed, I've used a fair bit, generally as a base so it's fairly covered over.  Coyote is the way to go that is a fact but, yeah.. I've got various other plans in mind already and a huge array lot of options to weigh up, my mind isn't set on the AR by any means, I love them but I've got plenty of those.  Currently got other projects to finish that have been ongoing for years on account of a lot of trying to make RS parts fit to RIFs that often haven't been done before and a similar story with battery storage - always requires a lot of skilled airsoft specific mill and lathe work etc and my man I trust for that has a long wait list.

I don't know if you mean weather as in artificially but I never do that myself, I degrease, spray then just use (nothing against people doing the artificial route).  If the gun in question ever sees enough games over many years such that the paint job starts to be missing in large areas I'll literally just spend 10-15 minutes to whack a bit more on.

So this is my current loadout. Not going for any particular look, just what I've learned over the years is what I'm most comfortable playing in. I have a chest rig with m4 mag pouches, a battle belt with pistol mag pouches and some more m4 pouches. A dump pouch and a safariland for my TM Glock18. Main pew is an MWS, though I've accessorised it a bit more since this photo

20211024_161137.jpg

I take it you didn’t take that photo in the last couple weeks, t shirt weather WTF!

Definitely a svelt load out 

I did just check you are in the UK, but with a Vauxhall and a Fiesta in the background I was assured 😂

• Moderators
4 hours ago, MAX DICKER said:

Late October, and yeah, it's that Gaol... only time I've been. 3 and a half hour drive and totally worth it.

I have a gilet for when it's cold lol

One site I really want to get to as like the Urban type sites more than woodland 👍

2 hours ago, djben9 said:

One site I really want to get to as like the Urban type sites more than woodland 👍

Same. I'm absolutely useless at woodland and always end up getting mullered. Truth be told I'm not the best at urban/cqb either but I have fun 🤪