Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

1 hour ago, Davegolf said:

I’m lefty, but I rifle right, so quite convenient when you need to transition from one to the other.

I'm left handed and cross-eye dominant, I'm playing on hard mode.

2 hours ago, Barny said:

I have the same problem and I'm left handed too but can shoot the pistol right handed. I have a paddle with an Ebog-Design 3d printed holster that allows the pistol to be drawn outwards not upwards. Feels odd to begin with but after a while it becomes more natural. Fits my 1911's fine and maybe worth a chat to see if they can do a custom one for you? 

https://ebog-designs.co.uk/collections/holsters

nice thanks

On 06/09/2021 at 15:52, SgtTalbert said:

Couple of pics of myself from the Stirling game this weekend at Catterick

Looks hot - as in sweaty 😄

55 minutes ago, Jacob Wright said:

This is my planned loadout for Sunday. 

Nice and simple, Arktis chest rig with my magazines, Safariland for the Glock. Will be the first run out of my NGRS Mk18 too!

Only things I might add are some belt mounted pistol pouches and an LBX sling if it arrives in time. 

Many people realise that lighter is better. Especially with this kind of weather 🥵

2 hours ago, EDcase said:

Many people realise that lighter is better. Especially with this kind of weather 🥵

I’ve gone full circle, simple kit —> all the kit —> simple kit!

No messing about, just a rifle, magazines and some bangs! Cheap(ish) and cheerful!

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Davegolf said:

Anoyingly its not the gear on my body that gets me hot, its all the PPE we effectively have to wear on our heads thats the real baker.

Just some general tips for anyone with the same issues that I've gone with over the years (because I get exactly what you mean):

-If going for a cap, get one that's mostly mesh (Anything that looks like the Arc'teryx BAC).

-Look for an ear pro headband with spacer mesh (A&A Tac make some, again just an example for visual reference).

-Also for ear pro, Noisefighters heatsyncs (don't know any equivalent product unfortunately).

-Fan goggles help just that teeny tiny little bit or mesh eye pro if that's your preference.

-The more of the lower face pro is metal mesh then, obviously, the better.  I know balaclavas are even more the rage right now than ever before but they retain a lot of heat and sweat.

Pretty sure a few people here have done DIY airflow for helmets.

• Supporters
11 hours ago, Keithlag said:

must say i am going for the mags in the pocket option

A perfectly cromulent solution.  I wear a belt and braces, but that's mostly just to hang an MP5K of.  It's amazing how many mags you can stuff into the pockets of surplus shirts and trousers.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

A perfectly cromulent solution.

IMG_0069.JPG

On 08/09/2021 at 21:26, Keithlag said:

must say i am going for the mags in the pocket option
[pics]

Wow, very nice collection there. What make is the Uzi? Dont see too many of those around.

Managed to grab myself an MTP jacket at the carboot so when I'm using the M1A1 Thompson I just throw some of my m4 mags in the many pockets ready to speedily fill my single Thompson mag 😁

32 Battalion chest rig, used in Angola. Nylon DPM and thic boi shoulder pads. Much more comfy than the standard pat83.

Most examples are black and sticky from the weatherproofing, got lucky with this one.

283E3D5E-6A07-47A5-A503-85A95AFF47E2.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Davegolf said:

@GothicGhost stop giving away the trade secrets! Keep everyone wearing MTP so they’re easier to shoot 🙄

My favourite is people who wear black/MC black. They seem to think it makes them invisible

On 17/09/2021 at 19:16, Davegolf said:

@GothicGhost stop giving away the trade secrets! Keep everyone wearing MTP so they’re easier to shoot 🙄

I try stay away from MTP as so many wear it.

On 17/09/2021 at 19:22, PopRocket123 said:

My favourite is people who wear black/MC black. They seem to think it makes them invisible

I last loadout before getting some pencott camo was mostly grey and black and I I did know I would stand out but after a while you just get seen so easy and that half the battle lol they can't shoot what they can't see.

Loadout.thumb.jpg.8c146d38e71eb7b20ec96aeda617432a.jpg

I now got nice greenzone hat and mask but my order got messed up so waiting for hydration pouch :(

IMG_20210916_165510853.thumb.jpg.4e1cf84222a4b7e0663e5dfbdaad97c6.jpg

This was me at High Wycombe last weekend, I’m liking the multicam tropic camouflage mix. Picked up some multicam boots (from tankfest) and now have a SPC in tropic multicam.  

03E9127F-D21E-4BF5-82AC-BB22E5AA59C3.jpeg

84307536-36FD-488D-BE73-BCFEA1370330.jpeg

6D0A0CBB-230F-4F8E-8322-0D1EAFC5769B.jpeg

Eezer Goode's latest loadout iteration. Laid out as couldn't be arsed getting all tarted up for a posey shot.

Influences:- Halo, Doom, Aliens, Starship Troopers, Unreal Tournament.

Flight Suit, Tac Vest, Knee/Elbow/Shoulder pads, Shemagh, Summer motorcycle gloves, Beret (homage to Malcolm from UT2004). Motorcycle boots and Bolle Pilot's for eye pro (not pictured).

UAR with 4x sight and springer 1911 for SHTF.

Also run an LT933 and a DE M56B kept handy for close encounters.

20210928_164156.jpg

Edited by Ebeneezer Goode