Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

Hi all, what do you all think of my loadout? 😁 I’ve done a few other things to the MWS since taking this pic 

9D54E78A-1D65-4775-86C8-34AB2466FC65.jpeg

On 03/08/2021 at 20:07, Shobbs17 said:

here's my current airsoft loadout, a simple multicam webbing set 

IMG-5945.jpg

Keep it simple for as long as you can! Enjoy the simplified load yet still have loads of pockets. 

1 hour ago, leadly said:

Division_22_15-8-21-214.thumb.jpg.a6670e5e0d9fa2143ee0b88cc92a5de0.jpg

That would have been a good picture if you hadn't of got that old tree stump in it!😉

Niiice! 👍

On 20/08/2021 at 14:04, alxndrhll said:

I’ll spare the full run down unless someone actually wants it, but I officially think I’m ‘there’ in terms of my ideal kit. Took a lot of trial and error to get there, but extremely happy with where it’s ended up. Swapping between AK and AR is a simple case of changing placard on the chest rig.

49E164DA-13EA-4B90-B2B6-157227C2219F.thumb.jpeg.c26a2820cee932f966ed9a1cce838bd1.jpeg

What brand is the chest rig and belt ? looks nice.

Edited by GothicGhost

6 minutes ago, GothicGhost said:

What brand is the chest rig and belt ? looks nice.

Chest rig is a Crye AirLite, belt is Ferro Concepts Bison.

The chest rig comes entirely naked so has a variety of things on it, those being (from left to right):

Crye 6x6x3 GP pouch

Tacbelts UK AVS adapter (underneath the placard)

Crye AVS Detachable Flap M4

Ferro Concepts Mini-Dangler

Esstac KYWI 5.56 Single Mag Pouch (full length)

Esstac KYWI Pistol Single Mag Pouch

Edited by alxndrhll

52 minutes ago, Lozart said:

All Tigered up at Gunman Camp Bravo last weekend (Aug 15th)

Gunman15-8-21-4702.jpg

Certifiably good kit. What paddle is that?  It looks midride but has a thigh strap?

I have long arms and have found that a midride on a shooter belt is too high up for me to comfortably draw from, I even tried a cantable paddle but that was worse because it wouldn't stay in the angle I put it.

I'm trying to find a good middle between midride and lowride. And don't get me started on the actual holster itself, I'm left handed which makes things difficult to start with, and then I use non-standard guns that won't fit into anything.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, paradoxum said:

Certifiably good kit. What paddle is that?  It looks midride but has a thigh strap?

I have long arms and have found that a midride on a shooter belt is too high up for me to comfortably draw from, I even tried a cantable paddle but that was worse because it wouldn't stay in the angle I put it.

I'm trying to find a good middle between midride and lowride. And don't get me started on the actual holster itself, I'm left handed which makes things difficult to start with, and then I use non-standard guns that won't fit into anything.

It's a Phoenix Tactical Echo Holster http://www.phoenixtacticalgear.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=20_63&product_id=56 on a knockoff Safariland mid-ride. The leg strap is just a cheap FMA one looped through the gap between the holster and the mid-ride.  You might find that a Safariland Drop Flex Adaptor works for you! https://www.tactical-kit.co.uk/safariland-6004-dfa-drop-flex-adapter---dfa-34479-p.asp

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Davegolf said:

PS loving the morale patch @Lozart

The Stormtrooper one? It's a discontinued one by Tactical Hostyle. https://www.tacticalhostyle.com/products

I do have a spare though...

• Supporters

Sounds like you need one of the newer AUBLs. Depending on whether you run a torch or use a very oddly-shaped gun the GLS is going to be your best bet too. 

Lozart, I unfortunately forgot my non-duty belt platform at the house before leaving on my current work trip so I cant provide pics currently, but I found an better (IMO) way to mount the strap. I took a soldering iron and a leg strap and soldered a hole through it (could also drill and melt the edges like fusing a rope), and drilled a hole through the lowest portion of one of my AUBLs, then bolted it together using a short Safariland bolt and a weld nut. It sits like a UBL, doesnt bunch up in the crotch, and holds to the leg like a leg drop. Maybe give it a try if the knock-off UBL is capable.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

Sounds like you need one of the newer AUBLs. Depending on whether you run a torch or use a very oddly-shaped gun the GLS is going to be your best bet too. 

Lozart, I unfortunately forgot my non-duty belt platform at the house before leaving on my current work trip so I cant provide pics currently, but I found an better (IMO) way to mount the strap. I took a soldering iron and a leg strap and soldered a hole through it (could also drill and melt the edges like fusing a rope), and drilled a hole through the lowest portion of one of my AUBLs, then bolted it together using a short Safariland bolt and a weld nut. It sits like a UBL, doesnt bunch up in the crotch, and holds to the leg like a leg drop. Maybe give it a try if the knock-off UBL is capable.

Sounds interesting, some pics when you can would be good. 

On 24/08/2021 at 15:32, Lozart said:

It's a Phoenix Tactical Echo Holster http://www.phoenixtacticalgear.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=20_63&product_id=56 on a knockoff Safariland mid-ride. The leg strap is just a cheap FMA one looped through the gap between the holster and the mid-ride.  You might find that a Safariland Drop Flex Adaptor works for you! https://www.tactical-kit.co.uk/safariland-6004-dfa-drop-flex-adapter---dfa-34479-p.asp

Shit nice thanks for the link. Now to find one in stock..

Edit: aliexpress delivers.

Edited by paradoxum

On 24/08/2021 at 14:12, paradoxum said:

I have the same problem and I'm left handed too but can shoot the pistol right handed. I have a paddle with an Ebog-Design 3d printed holster that allows the pistol to be drawn outwards not upwards. Feels odd to begin with but after a while it becomes more natural. Fits my 1911's fine and maybe worth a chat to see if they can do a custom one for you? 

https://ebog-designs.co.uk/collections/holsters