Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

10 minutes ago, Misery said:

Man,is that you inside the divers gear lol 

Regards 

• Supporters
34 minutes ago, Keithlag said:

DSC_6528.jpg

So what were you thinking as you gazed lovingly at the guy in the red baseball cap, something like "get da fuq away from me dude, your camo's shite" 🤣

7 minutes ago, Tackle said:

So what were you thinking as you gazed lovingly at the guy in the red baseball cap, something like "get da fuq away from me dude, your camo's shite" 🤣

he is one of the best snipers at warminster he dont need the camo

6 minutes ago, Pinovic said:

What's the make of that AKs?

It is a CYMA CM042S shoots spot on too

Edited by Keithlag

3 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Its like your knee pads are too tight and cut off the circulation below (or above) them 😁

Nah they're not tight at all, very comfy, could even be tighter so they'r less baggy. Probably just because I have thicc thighs maybe?

6 hours ago, paradoxum said:

Nah they're not tight at all, very comfy, could even be tighter so they'r less baggy. Probably just because I have thicc thighs maybe?

I was referring to the colour difference between top & bottom of your legs mate 😁

This is something I kinda put together. I wanted to combine what I like about plate carriers (elastic cummberbunds instead of straps, and after market support) with what i like about chest rigs (they don't need to have plates in them). In the photo I have it set up for use with my LMG so I have two box mags in the front. If I want to switch to the M4, then I clip in the other bit to the side there. Its still a WIP but I think the proof of concept is there.

Bullgear hydro bag

Viper elastic cummberbund

Panda tac GMR-style 40mm bandolier

Viper mini chest rig with FMA kydex insert and viper elastic inserts + cellargear dangler for timed bfgs

MCx custom gear GMR-style minimap + hw holsters timed bfg holsters

Some velcro back pads I got off ali (forget the name)

gear 3.jpeg

Edited by GeorgePlaysAirsoft

• Supporters
54 minutes ago, GeorgePlaysAirsoft said:

This is something I kinda put together. I wanted to combine what I like about plate carriers (elastic cummberbunds instead of straps, and after market support) with what i like about chest rigs (they don't need to have plates in them). In the photo I have it set up for use with my LMG so I have two box mags in the front. If I want to switch to the M4, then I clip in the other bit to the side there. Its still a WIP but I think the proof of concept is there.

Bullgear hydro bag

Viper elastic cummberbund

Panda tac GMR-style 40mm bandolier

Viper mini chest rig with FMA kydex insert and viper elastic inserts + cellargear dangler for timed bfgs

MCx custom gear GMR-style minimap + hw holsters timed bfg holsters

Some velcro back pads I got off ali (forget the name)

Cool idea. Id be careful with those BFG holders - Ive had them break before and cost me a BFG.

5 hours ago, Davegolf said:

Yes i was perplexed by the Coyote brown shorts and green legs?? Trick of the camera?

I think it's because my curtains are a dark maroon colour, it tints everything in the room slightly. Probably that or just the lighting - both parts are the same green, the only brown is the stretchy fabric between the joins.

Edited by paradoxum

5 minutes ago, paradoxum said:

I think it's because my curtains are a dark maroon colour, it tints everything in the room slightly. Probably that or just the lighting - both parts are the same green, the only brown is the stretchy fabric between the joins.

Definitely looks different to me too 🤔

Could be another of these "What colour do you see?" viral internet images. 😆

• Supporters
2 hours ago, GeorgePlaysAirsoft said:

Its still a WIP but I think the proof of concept is there.

Have you tried it in a game/worn it yet so we can get a picture?  Because I've seen guys wearing two minimaps like a PC but I always presumed that was just to really emulate the floaty feeling of a GMR person high on both drugs and instagram adoration as they get themselves kicked out from yet another milsim.

29 minutes ago, TheFull9 said:

Have you tried it in a game/worn it yet so we can get a picture?  Because I've seen guys wearing two minimaps like a PC but I always presumed that was just to really emulate the floaty feeling of a GMR person high on both drugs and instagram adoration as they get themselves kicked out from yet another milsim.

yes

12 hours ago, EDcase said:

Definitely looks different to me too 🤔

Could be another of these "What colour do you see?" viral internet images. 😆

I just realized it's because i'm standing in front of my huge fish tank which has two big bright CFL tubes, they were probably lighting up part of me and not the rest. They're bright white, while my ceiling bulb is warm yellow. Notice the couch near the front of the picture compared to the back of the room.

Edited by paradoxum