Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

First game with h my new chest rig and top. It's hard to find good clothing when you're a big guy.

Vest is a he Emerson gear MK3 filled up with 5 nuprol 30-120med caps (really love these mags)

The gun is a cluster of parts. Put together. 

G& P receiver - cyma gearbox (with rocket gears and shs motor) - nuprol bocca m-lock rail + bocca silencer - madbull 6.03tbb - winpro rotary hop - patrol base unbranded buffer tube and outer barrel - magpul MOE stock clone.

Never really had experience tecking on a gun so building everything up from scratch was fun and nice to learn gun lasted all day without any issues.

All in all I'm happy with my load out for now but I would like to get a GBBR next.

received_162706435853958-01.jpeg

This load out has (the self designated) title 'raider' 

Kept it simple and cheap(ish) this is for a weekender where 'civvy' is an option, the bag is mostly for food, cook kit and hydration as we are kinda ammo limited.

The grab bag is an absolute divine piece of gear, love the capacity and load bearing and as it sits beneath the rest it is pretty stable as well.

IMG_20210602_190327.jpg

Trying my kit on quickly just to check the fit while I'm out of the game. Everything needed to be let out (again). Please excuse the state of the room, lol. We had our second kid 2 weeks ago and our 1 year old likes to run around trashing the place and making out with his reflection. 

IMG_20210606_204751.jpg

Did some final changes to my helmet, I mixed and matched two caiman mandibles (a tan and black), the black one with shorter struts so it sits closer to the face and I can actually aim down my eotech.

UUOylQ7.jpg

eziqX5p.jpg

jUK69Zh.jpg

mPwNbXh.jpg

I'm not sure if I should use the Tan main part of the mandible instead of the black, I'll post a comparison pic soon.

It's because I don't really like the colour of the tan on it, looks very plastic-y.

There's a Foliage Green model of it that I might get and try that with (rest of my kit is all ranger green / multicam).

TMC Flowing Helmet Light Ver. (MC)

IDOGEAR Helmet Cover for FAST Helmet (Multicam)

EmersonGear Helmet MK1 Battery Case for USB battery for gopro.

SEIGNEER Helmet Strobe Signal Light (Red)

Element EX-029 Helmet LED Light Set Gen.2

3M Nitrous Safety Glasses ANSI Z87.1 Certified (Clear)

TMC RAC Adjustable Swing Headset (Tan) (Might try and get a black pair and mix and match the mounting parts)

PTT Switch - Earmor PTT Unit - Kenwood version [M51-KEN]

Baofeng UV-5R Dual Band UHF VHF Walkie Talkie Ham FM Two Way Radio

Waiting on a brainexploder mount for camera.

This is my gun, there are many like it.... 

Ok poor start. New Ghk mk18 owner, had a few gbbr and liked all but this is something else. Had a few upgrades and hoofing .32s nicely.

Stuck a repro m2 Wilcox mount on the vortex so it's looking nice, g&p dbal for nods use and olight m2r torch. 

What I really like about the GHK is the gas efficiency and feel.  Anyone else use these and have any thoughts?

FB_IMG_1621793982311.jpg

IMG_20210602_183454-01.jpeg

4 hours ago, paradoxum said:

Did some final changes to my helmet, I mixed and matched two caiman mandibles (a tan and black), the black one with shorter struts so it sits closer to the face and I can actually aim down my eotech.

UUOylQ7.jpg

eziqX5p.jpg

jUK69Zh.jpg

mPwNbXh.jpg

I'm not sure if I should use the Tan main part of the mandible instead of the black, I'll post a comparison pic soon.

It's because I don't really like the colour of the tan on it, looks very plastic-y.

There's a Foliage Green model of it that I might get and try that with (rest of my kit is all ranger green / multicam).

TMC Flowing Helmet Light Ver. (MC)

IDOGEAR Helmet Cover for FAST Helmet (Multicam)

EmersonGear Helmet MK1 Battery Case for USB battery for gopro.

SEIGNEER Helmet Strobe Signal Light (Red)

Element EX-029 Helmet LED Light Set Gen.2

3M Nitrous Safety Glasses ANSI Z87.1 Certified (Clear)

TMC RAC Adjustable Swing Headset (Tan) (Might try and get a black pair and mix and match the mounting parts)

PTT Switch - Earmor PTT Unit - Kenwood version [M51-KEN]

Baofeng UV-5R Dual Band UHF VHF Walkie Talkie Ham FM Two Way Radio

Waiting on a brainexploder mount for camera.

Love the look of those RAC headsets, how are they in terms of comfort and use?

19 minutes ago, Justjay1986 said:

Love the look of those RAC headsets, how are they in terms of comfort and use?

nice guns!

The headsets are great, even if not using voice comms the amplified 3D audio sound is great, and when not in use they just swing back, easily adjustable for a comfortable fit on your ears too.

7 minutes ago, paradoxum said:

nice guns!

The headsets are great, even if not using voice comms the amplified 3D audio sound is great, and when not in use they just swing back, easily adjustable for a comfortable fit on your ears too.

Thanks man! 

I may have to have a look for one on the cheap / 2nd hand....Where'd you grab yours pal?

2 minutes ago, Justjay1986 said:

Thanks man! 

I may have to have a look for one on the cheap / 2nd hand....Where'd you grab yours pal?

got mine from https://www.weapon762.com/

there's a new "2021" version out that apparently has improved audio you can find here: https://www.egtactical.com/headphone/408-720-fcs-rac-headsets.html#/39-color-dark_earth

19 hours ago, Justjay1986 said:

This is my gun, there are many like it.... 

Ok poor start. New Ghk mk18 owner, had a few gbbr and liked all but this is something else. Had a few upgrades and hoofing .32s nicely.

Stuck a repro m2 Wilcox mount on the vortex so it's looking nice, g&p dbal for nods use and olight m2r torch. 

What I really like about the GHK is the gas efficiency and feel.  Anyone else use these and have any thoughts?

FB_IMG_1621793982311.jpg

IMG_20210602_183454-01.jpeg

Hi bud

I picked one of these up last month, quite literally by accident and WOW!!

I love it, I am yet to field it, but having fired circa 1000 rounds through it , I love the feel, the weight, the RECOIL! 😈

My one for some reason doesn’t like the metal Stanag magazines, but works flawlessly with the Polymer G5 ones like yours

I changed my nozzle to the 1j one and it seems very consistent 👍

36 minutes ago, RipsawDPM said:

Probably going to sweat to death during my next game but eh, it's a bit of fun right?

2222222.jpg

Your webbing belt shouldnt sit around your belly button, it needs to be adjusted down so that the ammo pouches sit more on your hips/pelvis.

1 minute ago, EvilMonkee said:

Your webbing belt shouldnt sit around your belly button, it needs to be adjusted down so that the ammo pouches sit more on your hips/pelvis.

Ah fair when I get it all on again before I make my way to airsoft I'll adjust the straps, I was wondering why it looked so weird 😅

3 hours ago, RipsawDPM said:

Ah fair when I get it all on again before I make my way to airsoft I'll adjust the straps, I was wondering why it looked so weird 😅

Yeh being military its a pet hate of mine seeing civvies wearing badly put together webbing, with bits of strapping flapping everywhere.

1 minute ago, EvilMonkee said:

Yeh being military its a pet hate of mine seeing civvies wearing badly put together webbing, with bits of strapping flapping everywhere.

Flappin' Strappin'? Slappin' Happenin'!

🤭

Regards 

21 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Hi bud

I picked one of these up last month, quite literally by accident and WOW!!

I love it, I am yet to field it, but having fired circa 1000 rounds through it , I love the feel, the weight, the RECOIL! 😈

My one for some reason doesn’t like the metal Stanag magazines, but works flawlessly with the Polymer G5 ones like yours

I changed my nozzle to the 1j one and it seems very consistent 👍

They're amazing right! 

I've actually got the adjustable nozzle in at the moment but am tempted to stick the 1j in and see....what are you getting on the FPS wise mate?

2 hours ago, Justjay1986 said:

They're amazing right! 

I've actually got the adjustable nozzle in at the moment but am tempted to stick the 1j in and see....what are you getting on the FPS wise mate?

Yup, love it to bits, problem is I want to add another !!
I’ve just fitted a blingy charging handle to it , and waiting on MilSpec getting into stock the gold SAI bolt carriers 🤤

I fitted the 1j nozzle, and I’m swinging around 340 fps on .20’s

After a bit of trial and error with different weights, it seems to be giving me a good range & accuracy putting .32’s through it 👍

052D8A89-A220-4243-BE75-6CD7358AB971.thumb.jpeg.220b2f15e9f62677fc05067b02991142.jpeg

33 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Yup, love it to bits, problem is I want to add another !!
I’ve just fitted a blingy charging handle to it , and waiting on MilSpec getting into stock the gold SAI bolt carriers 🤤

I fitted the 1j nozzle, and I’m swinging around 340 fps on .20’s

After a bit of trial and error with different weights, it seems to be giving me a good range & accuracy putting .32’s through it 👍

052D8A89-A220-4243-BE75-6CD7358AB971.thumb.jpeg.220b2f15e9f62677fc05067b02991142.jpeg

Liking the charging handle!

See I put the 1J in this morning, and my chrono set to .32 read 350fps 😭😂😂

1 hour ago, Justjay1986 said:

Liking the charging handle!

See I put the 1J in this morning, and my chrono set to .32 read 350fps 😭😂😂

Woops

somethings not right there 😬

Could they have sent you the wrong one?

I Got the charging handle off Amazon, it needed 5mm filed off of it, fits perfectly 👌🏻

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

Oooh I might need a link mate😉 

It come with it second hand but as the other is adjustable it's not an issue for me thankfully lol although am tempted to get a 1j that's actually 1j for spares

• 2 weeks later...

I made my surefire hl1 clone a bit less chunky and more low profile against the rail on the helmet, previously:

rwv0jxN.jpg

Now:

Xa8dnJn.jpg

HWuKA8m.jpg

Looks a lot better imho. Thinking of buying a real surefire, they're only like £90.