Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

Two of my old load outs - rocking my 80's kit ACE Mobile and just loving the AK works well in any environment. 

AK KIT.jpg

80's (2).jpg

On 19/07/2020 at 19:14, osteoshot said:

I spy Comms site3

Which one? I do not recognize that name

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while since I posted any kit... 

My "Greenside" kit, messing around in the house:

HGqncE8.jpg

My CQB Kit - Photos from the night before my last game at "The Depot" on the 4th August 2019. Took the M12 Holster off in the end. Have since acquired a real MICH 2000, a PACA, MBSS and Warbelt.

hwR3dcP.jpg

gjLFq8F.jpg

sjMgL64.jpg

Edited by AirsoftTed
Removed Some Photos.

My main load out is 8fields Partizan/SS-Leto camo chest rig, Partizan/SS-Leto camo top and trousers, AAC T10-S quickly painted with Halfords spray cans, G&G RK74-E recently sprayed up in Partizan/SS-Leto camo (not a great colour match but hey ho I tried), pimped S&T PPSH-41 (had to rebuild the whole gearbox after it broke after 100 shots..) and an SRU PDW kit for a WE G18c.

Recently got the AAP-01 assassin but not used yet.

(Edit- SS-Leto added)

IMG_20200803_180414.jpg

IMG_20200803_180624.jpg

IMG_20200718_180436_254.jpg

FB_IMG_1596655495207.jpg

FB_IMG_1596655502297.jpg

• Supporters
18 hours ago, moonmoose said:

My main load out is 8fields Partizan camo chest rig, Partizan camo top and trousers, AAC T10-S quickly painted with Halfords spray cans, G&G RK74-E recently sprayed up in Partizan camo

That RK74 is a pretty nice paintjob, and Partizan looks like decent camo.  I mean, it's no Flecktarn, but what is?

6 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

That RK74 is a pretty nice paintjob, and Partizan looks like decent camo.  I mean, it's no Flecktarn, but what is?

18 hours ago, moonmoose said:

Partizan camo

AFAIK, Partizan is NOT a pattern, but a uniform cut (an oversuit in particular), the pattern is SS (Leto: summer, the one pictured, and (no fucking clue) for winter/autumn)

50 minutes ago, Skara said:

AFAIK, Partizan is NOT a pattern, but a uniform cut (an oversuit in particular), the pattern is SS (Leto: summer, the one pictured, and (no fucking clue) for winter/autumn)

https://camouflage.fandom.com/wiki/Partizan

Turns out it is an actual pattern.

I had to google it as well tho.

Cool camo tho, not alpenflage cool, but still cool. At least this works outside of autumn

4 minutes ago, Smiling-Dutchman said:

https://camopedia.org/index.php?title=Russia

This says otherwise.

But anyway, it seems to be working really well in summer, need to get my mitts on some.

48 minutes ago, Smiling-Dutchman said:

Cool camo tho, not alpenflage cool, but still cool. At least this works outside of autumn

Skara is right the pattern is SS-Leto. The partisan suit(s) comes in many different camo's - including SS oak which is more autumnal. And there is another similar pattern which is a bit like mint choc chip. Dunno what's called though. They are all inspired by the camouflage used by the SS in the second world war.

The SSO/SPOSN partisan suit is completely reversible so you can wear it inside out - the reverse pattern is a bit more subdued and slightly more autumnal. The SSO SPOSN suit is a fairly premium bit of kit and will probably cost around £100 after shipping and such. However you can find similar suits in SS-leto (and others!) for less then £30, which are basically the same except they have a zipper running down the top whereas the SSO is a bit like a tunic. They have a reversed camo on the inside but as I don't have one myself (and i can't be bothered to look either!) i'm not sure if the pockets are too. That being said at 1/3rd the price I know what I would get. Thanks 

2 minutes ago, GeorgePlaysAirsoft said:

And there is another similar pattern which is a bit like mint choc chip

Izlom, another pattern I've put my eyes on.

As of now I think I'll be getting those €30 cheap eBay suits (the "recruit" models on greyshop, same thing) before splashing out on a proper SSO Partizan in SS.

1 hour ago, Smiling-Dutchman said:

As @Skara and @GeorgePlaysAirsoft have mentioned - partizan is the suit cut and not the name of the camouflage, though many stores and off brands utilise the name. The partizan suit itself can come in different patterns, notibly SS-Leto (summer, pretty sure it's the russian translation of the word) , SPECTRE (two different variants) and some ATACs though I believe the manufacturer SSO do offer more stuff on their website. There's also the partizan-m suit which is slightly different and comes reversible in a brown and green (fall and spring respectively) with the latter being more similar to the original camo it's based on. The SS naming is derived from where the camouflage was taken from in the first place - Eichenlaubmuster, used by the Waffen SS (oak leaf, pea dot, whatever you want to call it).

I own a partizan m suit, first bit of more expensive kit I purchased, still reasonable at about £100 posted though compared to other alternatives. It's held up very well over the years through brambles and the like and would highly recommend one if it tickles anyones fancy.

18 minutes ago, Skara said:

Izlom, another pattern I've put my eyes on.

As of now I think I'll be getting those €30 cheap eBay suits (the "recruit" models on greyshop, same thing) before splashing out on a proper SSO Partizan in SS.

If I was to hazard a guess I think @GeorgePlaysAirsoft is talking about the spring colouring of the pattern.

image.png.a802b315228c72370b6a07c855ccbc2b.png

7 hours ago, Skara said:

I was aware it was called SS-Leto as well. I just forgot to add it in the description. If you check the same pictures in the Gun Picture Thread I have put SS-Leto down.

I didn't know Partizan was a cut, patrol base, where I got the plate carrier from, said it was Partizan camo.. so I just called it that from then on. Was only when I was looking for other kit I learnt about the SS-Leto.

Thanks for the info 👍

Bit of an update on my feldwebel 7. Company II battalion 125 regiment panzergrenadier of 21 panzer division kit for 1944-45. Looking forward to normality returning next year so I can go to WWII events again 😁

FB_IMG_1597003905100~2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Cromulon1994 said:

The first of hopefully many western airsoft events started today. 

Honestly, been playing 8 years, this is the most fun I've had at a game. 

Lots of very nice usually useless guns like shell ejecting shotguns and revolvers all being used.

FB_IMG_1598115988274.jpg

Sad I couldn't go.

This is most recent iteration of my loadout

First Armor plate carrier

Army Surplus Trousers & UBACS

Lowa ex military boots
Normally got Oakley Factory Pilot gloves on, this was pre game 

Wish I had tucked my shirt in For the photo, but it was bloody warm

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

• Supporters

Me and one of the guys who sometimes comes to mooch off my surplus guns and gear *sputters* I mean one of my friends and me yesterday. First time out wearing the Flecktarn loadout - it was hot as can be (heat index around 37*C) but the gear was comparatively lightweight and quite comfortable. 

Uniform is Roman Flecktarn G3 pants and short-sleeve Combat Shirt, Crye Airflex Impacts, Linderhof PC, surplus German 3x2 mag pouch (may change this to a HSGI triple taco) and dangler, 2x Emerson flashbang pouches for my TRMRs, Maxpedition folding dump pouch, Valken Tactical tank pouch, black Oakley Pilots, an Qore Iceplate, Emerson neck gaiter, Pektor Comtac III dual comm headset (was only using it to listen to music through the left ear haha), MTEK Flux helmet painted myself in Flecktarn, and Oakley M-Frames with the helo kit. Guns were my King Arms 9mm SBR with PTS muzzle break, blue-laser PEQ, Magpul AFG2, Sig Romeo 5, and Safariland Single point Sling mount, and my custom TM G26 in a Safariland ALS on a paddle. 

1891075107_unnamed(29).thumb.jpg.d0cf0e407c150b2e191cc2cc15e89cab.jpg