Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

My first airsoft loadout. Any suggestions on what I should add/remove?

6F6B79D4-2571-424E-BCEB-40ECAAF16B83.jpeg

31 minutes ago, Whammy Abuser said:

My first airsoft loadout. Any suggestions on what I should add/remove?

It's up to you to spot the loadout's flaws and fix them.

I'm not a fan of double stack pouches as I find them unnecessarily bulky.

If that was my loadout I'd just move the pistol mags onto the belt and swap that double m4 for 2 singles, one in the same position and one on the belt to make everything a little bit more low profile (less chance of snagging).

But that's me not liking bulky stuff, and to be fair I wouldn't even run a plate carrier at all.

49 minutes ago, Skara said:

It's up to you to spot the loadout's flaws and fix them.

I'm not a fan of double stack pouches as I find them unnecessarily bulky.

If that was my loadout I'd just move the pistol mags onto the belt and swap that double m4 for 2 singles, one in the same position and one on the belt to make everything a little bit more low profile (less chance of snagging).

But that's me not liking bulky stuff, and to be fair I wouldn't even run a plate carrier at all.

Cheers for your thoughts! In fact, after running this a couple of times I thought the exact same about the double stack mag pouch. I do intend on getting two singles and changing their position.

As for the pistol mag pouch, I’ve only recently purchased my G17 so not had a chance to run it yet, so I’ll see how it goes. The belt would be the logical place though, if there’s any issues.

thanks again 🤙

15 minutes ago, Whammy Abuser said:

Cheers for your thoughts! In fact, after running this a couple of times I thought the exact same about the double stack mag pouch. I do intend on getting two singles and changing their position.

As for the pistol mag pouch, I’ve only recently purchased my G17 so not had a chance to run it yet, so I’ll see how it goes. The belt would be the logical place though, if there’s any issues.

thanks again 🤙

On page 146 at the bottom you can see how I run my belt.

Hope this helps with ideas. Although this thread is literally filled with good tips

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Whammy Abuser said:

thanks again 🤙

Agreed, welcome to the single-stack mag pouch club. I am bulky enough as-is, so the less sticking out the better. Ive managed to load a ton of gear onto my kit (though I mostly do two-day MilSims so its all necessary), but I keep it as low profile as possible at the same time. Good choice of holster too 😉

Also, why the medic bag? Another thing I carry at MilSims, but for normal weekend play its just added bulk and possibly get in the way since youre right handed. Id personally go triple single AR pouch on the front, pistol mags left hip (or a little more forward depending on preference) on the belt, and if you think you need more than 4 mags on the field at a time then maybe another 2 singles on the left front of your vest where your double is now. Prone will be more comfortable, less snagging on doorways, and itll balance a bit better. 

Boredom struck so decided to test fit my black loadout for indoor/CQB and urban games. Tired of running around the same bloody forest every game. Just missing some Umbrella patches now and some elbow/knee pads

Hera Arms CQR with 4-14x50 scope. Currently mid-mod into a DMR
Cybergun Desert Eagle.

Three dual pouches on the chest that take two M4 style or my clamp paired MP5 mags comfortably on the carrier. Small viper pack for misc items/bladder on back.
Two pistol mag holders, dump pouch and grenade pouch on the belt.
Deagle holster on the right thigh.

photo_2020-05-05_11-41-10.jpg

photo_2020-05-05_11-41-13.jpg

• Supporters
7 hours ago, XanderShadow said:

Hera Arms CQR with 4-14x50 scope. Currently mid-mod into a DMR

"CQB" 🙃

• Supporters
1 minute ago, XanderShadow said:

HA CQR is more for the Urban scene. MP5 is for the indoor/CQB

Haha I figured you either had a different gun or setup for CQB. Just had a chuckle at your CQB list then having a 4x scope in there

• Supporters
2 hours ago, GearTech said:

Finally got around to doing a photoshoot with the ApexTech baody armour I posted a while back. Carrying the KWA T6 Ronin

Looks Ace, but bloody expensive. A neat gimmick to show everyone on the field how much money you have, but it looks like itd be difficult to carry the needed equipment for a game

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Why no eye pro?

IMG_5094.JPG

22 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Why no eye pro?

Eyelids are more than enough protection, you pussy.

• Supporters
44 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Blue Steel or Magnum pose ?

1 hour ago, lukeB said:

is that the blue steel or magnum?

Not enough pout, must be magnum 😗