Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

6 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

Nothing at all wrong with mixing camo and colours, in your case it works fine except maybe the cap. But good on you for going the el-cheapo route, you don’t ya e to spend a bomb to enjoy a skirmish!!

Y'know, I've been thinking the same thing, but I can't find my the green one I had years ago and the black version was cheaper. Does look like I need green or camo headgear though. 

And no, a fortune doesn't need to be spent! Can't recall the total cost of all that as I've been getting it together for so long, but I'm confident it was probably only 50 or 60% of new prices! The Sawflys were the most expensive thing at £35 from ebay.

7 hours ago, Ashy said:

Y'know, I've been thinking the same thing, but I can't find my the green one I had years ago and the black version was cheaper. Does look like I need green or camo headgear though. 

And no, a fortune doesn't need to be spent! Can't recall the total cost of all that as I've been getting it together for so long, but I'm confident it was probably only 50 or 60% of new prices! The Sawflys were the most expensive thing at £35 from ebay.

It’s just a block of black in the woods stands out a mile away. I know camo in Airsoft is generally not that effective (many would argue I’m sure) but a green or camo cap would look more “natural” in the distance than black. 

With the exception of the belt (but this is my main load carrying, my wearable gear and pouches were all got on the cheap or I wear outdoor clothes that also get used for camping and outdoor activities with work, I just can’t justify expensive gear!

• 2 weeks later...

Started another set up, for either outdoors or if I go alone, or on the bike, as it'll all stuff into a rucksack. 

Sawn off m870, gotta pick up a bandolier and literally any random shit works with a vault suit. 

IMG_20200202_200513.jpg

IMG_20200201_153609.jpg

3 hours ago, remus said:

love this, nearly considering it myself... that you can keep changing it up as you want is a win. 

Yeah, and it goes with anything, I don't care if it gets ripped, or stained or scuffed as repairs only add to the look. 

Couldn't sleep last night at all, which is a rarity, anyway after lying in bed till 2 I came downstairs and sorted this, ditching the pip boy app as its useless especially on the old phone, and made the m4 blaster thing a bit more use able. 

Made a graphic for the mill in Wigan, I'll do one for halo Mill at some stage but tbh I can't remember the exact site layout off the top of my head. Reckon I've got the mill pretty close. 

IMG_20200203_005234.jpg

IMG_20200201_154640.jpg

lol. iv considered messing with my tommy before and making it look like a scatter lazer or some such but then i cant bring myself to do anything too permanent to that gun... 

There's one on here for about 100 quid. I might have it myself. Can vouch for the seller, you can't shoot me I think he's called. Had my c15 off him. 

*PHOTO BREAKDOWN (I'm on the right of the photo)

Ferro Concept THE RECCE BEANIE
Ferro Concepts Slingster
5.11 PACKABLE OPERATORS JACKET
Spiritus Systems OVERT Plate Carrier
OPS (UR tactical) Triple M4 Mag Pouch/Panel (RG)
O.P.S D-RING COBRA WARRIOR BELT
Spiritus Systems Medium GP Pouch
Tactical Tailor Roll-Up Dump Bag
ESSTAC 5.56 single KYWI Shorty Mag Pouch

Safariland 6354DO Glock 17 ALS Optic Light Bearing Holster With QLS 19 Fork

Safariland UBL Mid Ride
Tokyo Marui - Glock 19 Gas BlowBack Pistol w/Streamlight TLR-1s Weapon Light

UFPRO Striker XT Combat Pants

Karrimor Jaguar Hi Ankle Boots

Tokyo Marui - M4A1 SOCOM Next Generation Recoil Shock A.E.G (level 10 build from Eagle6)

Screenshot_20200204-070936__01.jpg

*not a gear bragging post but people often ask about gear so I will list when I remember what I'm using

Just got a few bits after getting back into airsoft late last year:

Kombat UK plate carrier 

Mechanix Gloves 

Viper Drop Leg Holster

JG G36c w/holographic 

ASG GL 06 40mm Launcher

KWA MK23 

I'll probably change it up after a whole but for now this is all I need 

IMG_20200209_115053.jpg

7 hours ago, Macv276 said:

for now this is all I need 

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajahajahababababajdbdjeienennk!!! *cough* 

sorry that’s just hilarious!! 

All we NEED is eye pro a gun and a highcap, yet we all spend hundreds or thousands on this silly hobby.

Rentals have it so easy! 

:D  

21 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajahajahababababajdbdjeienennk!!! *cough* 

sorry that’s just hilarious!! 

All we NEED is eye pro a gun and a highcap, yet we all spend hundreds or thousands on this silly hobby.

Rentals have it so easy! 

:D  

Well that's what I've told the wife. Haven't mentioned there is another 1911 coming tomorrow and another plate carrier on the way........ 

7 minutes ago, Macv276 said:

Well that's what I've told the wife. Haven't mentioned there is another 1911 coming tomorrow and another plate carrier on the way........ 

good man, your learning :) 

mine thinks 80% of my gear are my brothers old bits :D  

2 minutes ago, Macv276 said:

She hasn't looked in my side of the wardrobe yet.......

She lets you have wardrobe space for your airsoft stuff?  Christ, we've got fitted wardrobes in all three bedrooms and I get half of one just for my normal day-to-day clothes!

• 2 weeks later...

Back to (Crye) Black:

- G3 Combat Pants

- G3 Combat Shirt

- AC Field Shirt

- Loft Jacket

- Fieldshell

(Platatac shemagh)

IMG_20200220_083427.jpg

These might stop me from being a high cap hero from now on. Feeds in all of my M4 based rifles (Even my T97s which are pretty bad for compatibility.) They weren't cheap... 

IMG_20200226_190422_290.jpg

4 hours ago, Asomodai said:

These might stop me from being a high cap hero from now on. Feeds in all of my M4 based rifles (Even my T97s which are pretty bad for compatibility.) They weren't cheap... 

IMG_20200226_190422_290.jpg

Oh really? I thought these were only £17-18 each. Have they gone up since I bought mine?

24 minutes ago, SgtTalbert said:

Oh really? I thought these were only £17-18 each. Have they gone up since I bought mine?

£21 to £25 is the new price these days. 

Mine were all second hand though in pretty good nick, practically unused, £115 for the 10. 

Not a fan of the pull handles though, I have taken those off. 

11 hours ago, Asomodai said:

£21 to £25 is the new price these days. 

Mine were all second hand though in pretty good nick, practically unused, £115 for the 10. 

Not a fan of the pull handles though, I have taken those off. 

Glad I got mine when I did then - seems odd they are now a very similar cost to the Recoil EPMs

Yeah, I only really like Magpuls on the tradition STANAG mags. I have ranger plates on mine

image.png.12aa42d022201fbba517c2163a470452.png