Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

^ pretty much everything I carry, down to the same pistol.

which holster do you use out of interest?Mines not quite right an needs changing!

For the SRS I use the ones from skirmshop. 2 mags and one in the gun. For the hicapa I have just changed from good old issue mtp pouches to some elasticated blue force gear double mag pouch.

For the good old grenade it’s either a kydex TRMR holster from HW holsters or if I’m using my timed dynatex it’s a PECOC issued smoke grenade pouch. 

Hicapa with RMR sits in a cheap nuprol paddle holster. The utility pouch is just a viper one but it only carries a small bag of bbs and two speed loaders for each gun and some blanks. 

Can post a picture later if your interested. 

25D7DE79-D3CC-4562-B4AC-349C365B7D46.jpeg

330CC374-7D96-4E75-87B5-AC3AF800CC20.jpeg

Playing @ Sentinel Airsoft (great site) 

Warq helmet

Haley Strategic d3crx on a Mayflower APC

HPA Daytona LCT Ak built by @proffrink

Emerson Gear Multicam black gear

Mike Cripps custom SAI hi-capa

20200113_230617.thumb.jpg.d625f21fa7803c9b2692652bd9bd0232.jpg82741115_1520426364773731_8676842233032343552_o.thumb.jpg.8bdb8b0b01b40d460206946ecf2c1fb7.jpg

1 hour ago, DarkAssassin said:

Playing @ Sentinel Airsoft (great site) 

Warq helmet

Haley Strategic d3crx on a Mayflower APC

HPA Daytona LCT Ak built by @proffrink

Emerson Gear Multicam black gear

Mike Cripps custom SAI hi-capa

20200113_230617.thumb.jpg.d625f21fa7803c9b2692652bd9bd0232.jpg82741115_1520426364773731_8676842233032343552_o.thumb.jpg.8bdb8b0b01b40d460206946ecf2c1fb7.jpg

Kit looks awesome but is it just me or is the end of your barrel/tracer bent?

6 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

Kit looks awesome but is it just me or is the end of your barrel/tracer bent?

I have to admit I have thought the same thing, but I think it's an illusion becuase the bottom of the receiver is a different angle than the top it makes it look bent.

Cheers though 👍

2 hours ago, DarkAssassin said:

I have to admit I have thought the same thing, but I think it's an illusion becuase the bottom of the receiver is a different angle than the top it makes it look bent.

Cheers though 👍

Looking at it again I think you're right. I must just be used to Western rifles where everything is in line

3 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

Looking at it again I think you're right. I must just be used to Western rifles where everything is in line

I dunno I am questioning it now....

Going to have to check it now when I get home.

5 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

I loathe those Warq helmets.

Not for everyone I know but for me its perfect FOV is absolutely incredible and protection is second to none.

I see so many people who just wear goggles, I know the first time I do that I am going to get shot and have a tooth smashed out.

Plus I hate the mesh smashed against my nose, this doesn't have that issue + no fogging.

12 hours ago, DarkAssassin said:

Not for everyone I know but for me its perfect FOV is absolutely incredible and protection is second to none.

I see so many people who just wear goggles, I know the first time I do that I am going to get shot and have a tooth smashed out.

Plus I hate the mesh smashed against my nose, this doesn't have that issue + no fogging.

All very true, they do have the unfortunate side effect of making the wearer look like a complete tit though :P

12 hours ago, DarkAssassin said:

I used to own a WARQ. Likewise, the FOV and protection is great. And they're very solid once on - no messing around with separate googles, mask, etc.

The major downside for me was the inability to aim down sights whilst wearing one, at least on M4 platforms. That lower mesh section just gets in the way.

Mine suffered from zero fogging until it got blasted at close range, which must've damaged the seal between the two plates of the double-pane visor, because it then started fogging up immediately. That was after only 3 or so games of wearing it. Credit to WARQ in that they responded quickly (great service), but I'd had enough by that point and didn't feel that the product warranted the price tag, so I sent it back for a refund.

5 hours ago, Musica said:

lets be honest everyone playing airsoft looks like a tit. 

Speak for yourself, I look ally as fook :P Especially in my East German NBC gear as in profile pic

Afternoon folks! N00b alert, etc etc. 

Been slowly rounding up gear on the cheap for months now, in the hope of talking some mates into a skirmish. But while they're happy enough shooting at cans and cardboard in back gardens, none of them CBA to actually go out, so on my own I go. 

Anyway, this is what I've got. All bought in sales/2nd hand, so properly on the cheap! I was going to say I'm deliberately mixing DPM/MTP/Olive/Black just to piss people off, but TBH it just happened that way and annoying people will just be a bonus. 😎😁

There'll be some black combats too, but they're in the wash. I won't be running around with no trousers on. I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear. 

spacer.png

And if you don't like it, then...

spacer.png

😆

Edit: I know you all say 'don't buy a pistol as your first gun', but I bought it as my first gun just for pissing about in the garden, so I think it deserves to come with me to a skirmish!

On 21/01/2020 at 17:06, Ashy said:

Afternoon folks! N00b alert, etc etc. 

Been slowly rounding up gear on the cheap for months now, in the hope of talking some mates into a skirmish. But while they're happy enough shooting at cans and cardboard in back gardens, none of them CBA to actually go out, so on my own I go. 

Anyway, this is what I've got. All bought in sales/2nd hand, so properly on the cheap! I was going to say I'm deliberately mixing DPM/MTP/Olive/Black just to piss people off, but TBH it just happened that way and annoying people will just be a bonus. 😎😁

There'll be some black combats too, but they're in the wash. I won't be running around with no trousers on. I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear. 

spacer.png

And if you don't like it, then...

spacer.png

😆

Edit: I know you all say 'don't buy a pistol as your first gun', but I bought it as my first gun just for pissing about in the garden, so I think it deserves to come with me to a skirmish!

Nothing at all wrong with mixing camo and colours, in your case it works fine except maybe the cap. But good on you for going the el-cheapo route, you don’t ya e to spend a bomb to enjoy a skirmish!!