Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

One from last week at Apocalypse Airsoft.

Bit of a shakedown for the AKS47 putting some rounds through it & zeroing in prior to a Milsim at the end of the month.

No Gucci kit apart from the RIF! - £10 Oliver jumper / £15 combats with knees / Gloves £1.99 / boonie a cheap eBay jobbie at .99p & a chest rig sourced at a bootfair for less than a tenner.

What doesn't come out in the pic is I'm wearing a tan mesh snood with metal mouth guard sourced from Delta Mike Face Pro - Solid piece of kit, nice & stretchy so covered my neck, lower face up to the bridge of my beak, over the ears tightens up with the fastener on the back, worked really well & a decent compromise vs. face mask or being hard & not having any Face Pro.

Loadouts don't have to be expensive (which nicely contradicts my usual Peacocking posts!!)

IMG_20190901_180101_920.jpg

• Supporters
2 hours ago, MikeMarden said:

One from last week at Apocalypse Airsoft.

Bit of a shakedown for the AKS47 putting some rounds through it & zeroing in prior to a Milsim at the end of the month.

No Gucci kit apart from the RIF! - £10 Oliver jumper / £15 combats with knees / Gloves £1.99 / boonie a cheap eBay jobbie at .99p & a chest rig sourced at a bootfair for less than a tenner.

What doesn't come out in the pic is I'm wearing a tan mesh snood with metal mouth guard sourced from Delta Mike Face Pro - Solid piece of kit, nice & stretchy so covered my neck, lower face up to the bridge of my beak, over the ears tightens up with the fastener on the back, worked really well & a decent compromise vs. face mask or being hard & not having any Face Pro.

Loadouts don't have to be expensive (which nicely contradicts my usual Peacocking posts!!)

IMG_20190901_180101_920.jpg

Oh so true bud ! Sometimes it’s the dirt cheap didn’t break 30quid in total kit lists you have the most fun in !👍

15 minutes ago, UKCYukarin said:

i need this, did you get this custom made?

A friend of mine designed it. He’s sold a few already. Read the description too 😂

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F133161308735

@ziontrain it’s a warrior assault systems Recon

• Moderators

bit of Pencott Greenzone....

just watching and let your brother do the work.....:lol:

image.png.3664fb3b23f1da27d28a65ccef6bc0a1.png

legs are there somewhere....

image.png.1d02def21aaa1c54957fce9af85e4d09.png

not sure why they didn't take morning pics but in full pencott wildwood they may not have seen me.... :lol::unsure:

I ran a mishmash at my local 3 day event a few weeks ago. DSC_0197.thumb.JPG.179e5c9a52a0beac6f7f2ff1c449f4b5.JPG

DSC_0054.thumb.JPG.1d5e4e96f6698e6987a0fc3578806589.JPG

both using an FRV shooters belt equipped with fast mag pouches, osprey pistol mag pouch, WAS universal holster, Osprey grenade pouch

Me and the lads at Battle Lakes earlier this month.

I didn't get* the MultiGlam memo...

*Disregarded.

70547292_1078626748999069_6838951153556783104_o.jpg

Filling the AI Tornado 2

DqVOkfl.jpg

p80aQBY.jpg

It was mostly full anyway but it took about 3x worth of those loaders to fill and I'm pretty sure they are at least 100 capacity. Need to get one of those nuprol 450cpa ones.

I messed up with the gas at the end but I wasn't sure if it was full - did I fill it for too long? how do I know when it's done?

This is from the other day when I first got it, I don't think I put enough gas in it, but here it is anyway:

I'll take another one in a minute.

Here's a random video of all my shit after some organizing, I made a little 'go bag' with useful things in it to take with me rather than a big backpack.

24 minutes ago, Sawyer said:

It's a wonderful abomination. I love it.

Thanks makes a change from the run of the mill stuff

Testing the Tornado 2 again yesterday; 

(Had a friend holding the phone and didn't do such a great job at recording, but thing is a beast. Both wearing glasses for safety and one of them hit me right in the temple and hurt like fuck).

1 hour ago, clumpyedge said:

Another from this weekend 

Screenshot_20191009-112430__01__01.jpg

Where'd you acquire the stock? I must admit I've not looked in a while, but I fancy one for my MWS...