Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

6 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

Lightweight and functional, me likey!!

In the heat we've had lately, it's just been to warm to run a full chest rig with everything on it, so I just stripped back to the criticals; Mags, spare ammo, grenade pouch and some energy bars for in field snacking

3 minutes ago, Lasbrisas17 said:

Have you tested if that mesh can stop bb's? That doesn't look strong enough.

Not tested but they first have to get through the plastic on the mask, this is 'just in case'.

On 04/08/2019 at 22:40, XanderShadow said:

In the heat we've had lately, it's just been to warm to run a full chest rig with everything on it, so I just stripped back to the criticals; Mags, spare ammo, grenade pouch and some energy bars for in field snacking

Some games I barely take a gun :D 

On 12/08/2019 at 20:39, Keithlag said:

A few from the weekend

keith 34.jpg

keith 36.jpg

keith 38.jpg

do you guys actually play with no mouth protection or are these just glamour shots? the thought of being hit in the teeth makes me cringe.

14 minutes ago, paradoxum said:

do you guys actually play with no mouth protection or are these just glamour shots? the thought of being hit in the teeth makes me cringe.

If you class these as 'Glamour' shots then you have clearly been browsing the wrong sort of websites

1 hour ago, paradoxum said:

Never use mouth protection

3 minutes ago, jcheeseright said:

I'll bite, wtf are you wearing NODs during the day? 

Probably a mixture of

1) I can

2) His shit to do with as he pleases

3) There may have been dark shadows.......somewhere

4) He's spent 2+ thousand and wants to at least wear them

5) Day Noodlez

14 hours ago, jcheeseright said:

I'll bite, wtf are you wearing NODs during the day? 

The site was a disused ww2 fort and it had loads of pitch black tunnels and rooms around

But yeah, #daynoodles

14 hours ago, SgtTalbert said:

Probably a mixture of

1) I can

2) His shit to do with as he pleases

3) There may have been dark shadows.......somewhere

4) He's spent 2+ thousand and wants to at least wear them

5) Day Noodlez

Fucking hell, precisely all of these!

16 hours ago, paradoxum said:

I've built up a habit of shielding my teeth with my lips and when in stressful situations/cqb I tense my lips. Shooting real steel also makes you tense up youre entire upper boddy including your facial muscles, so I think all of that combined makes me confident enough not to wear facial protection (just a balaclava at most to keep debris away). Been playing for 11 years and still not a single tooth shot yet!

20 minutes ago, Lasbrisas17 said:

A gun dedicated to blinding people, sweet.

I know I can't run with the green laser, it's just for the photoshoot - I plan to swap it with a red one.

3 hours ago, paradoxum said:

I'm still planning to bolt a rail to the top of the carry handle and stick one of these sights on it:

VDELP430G_1__75614.1519959648.jpg?c=2?im

Looks more like a CCTV camera

However all piss taking aside, works perfectly for you gun so nice one 💪

5 hours ago, osteoshot said:

Is that a space ship!!!!!!!!!

looks like something space marines should be flying in 

(from right to left)

Not grimdark or gothic enough. More like something from The Expanse. But yeah once I get that scope mounted to the top carry handle I'll probably remove the peq box and laser on the front rails since the scope can do those. Keep the torch.

17 hours ago, paradoxum said:

Not grimdark or gothic enough. More like something from The Expanse. But yeah once I get that scope mounted to the top carry handle I'll probably remove the peq box and laser on the front rails since the scope can do those. Keep the torch.

Nice,

may a suggest your next project

combine these 2 and a lot of mechano 

and unleash your inner Vasquez/Drake

no lie the day I see someone on the pew pew field with one of these I will be paralised with admiration at the work that would have gone into it, just wish I had the talent to do it myself

image.thumb.jpeg.42372216cdb9daa1a73ec57e1e96d1c4.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.dac47cf91c55b0d4450983bb157ef741.jpeg

image.jpeg

On 15 August 2019 at 22:59, NoobyNico said:

The site was a disused ww2 fort and it had loads of pitch black tunnels and rooms around

But yeah, #daynoodles

Fucking hell, precisely all of these!

I've built up a habit of shielding my teeth with my lips and when in stressful situations/cqb I tense my lips. Shooting real steel also makes you tense up youre entire upper boddy including your facial muscles, so I think all of that combined makes me confident enough not to wear facial protection (just a balaclava at most to keep debris away). Been playing for 11 years and still not a single tooth shot yet!

Don't try this at homekids

there's a bb in a bottle somewhere just waiting to knock out / break off a tooth real steel lips or not

the most painful part the £1000 bill to repair it (not a guesstimate) unfortunately 

3 hours ago, osteoshot said:

Don't try this at homekids

there's a bb in a bottle somewhere just waiting to knock out / break off a tooth real steel lips or not

the most painful part the £1000 bill to repair it (not a guesstimate) unfortunately 

yup, would not recommend, but do at your own risk haha