Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

Rocking the KSG with the Mag Adapter in the daylight for the first time. Nice to actually see where the bbs go for a change! Had bags of fun with this.

All KombatUK BTP Black kit. 

20190720_160546~3.jpg

• Supporters

Kit looks ace my friend (bar the mag adapter abomination!) but why does your head look photoshopped on ! 😳😂😂😂

• Supporters
15 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Kit looks ace my friend (bar the mag adapter abomination!) but why does your head look photoshopped on ! 😳😂😂😂

lol I thought that, reminded me of someone off the Telly.

one of these is a comedian, the others just having a laugh 😏

IMG_4502.JPG

IMG_4503.JPG

44 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

I have a big head in proportion to the rest of my body. THANKS IM CRYING NOW 😞

9AdYTbP.jpg

t6WElYX.jpg

NwCKD4E.jpg

q5ZznFJ.jpg

uyuhyaS.jpg

Put all my gear on and did some target practice today. I was barely moving but the heatwave right now made me sweat buckets. Hydration pouch on the back was a solid buy in this weather. Only thing missing from my kit here is the helmet cover and wiring/PTT for the headset/radio.

Some shooting.

Haha. I do hear some back doors opening and closing as people come out to see what the noise is when I start, but I'm never out there very long and keep it to reasonable hours.

5 minutes ago, SgtTalbert said:

How many times you lost that pistol?

The strap isn't on it in most of the pics because I was out there shooting for about 2 hours and it's a pain to clip the button on the strap back on, I might get a tailor to modify it so it has a simple velcro strap, but it fits pretty snug in there. Problem is finding good left handed holsters.

3 minutes ago, jcheeseright said:

Jesus that gun sounds like it's about to drop dead.  

If it were a racehorse, I would shoot it. 

They don't have to last long because the user normally is getting eaten by a alien 

30 minutes ago, jcheeseright said:

Jesus that gun sounds like it's about to drop dead.  

If it were a racehorse, I would shoot it. 

The battery was dying, I had a cheap one in it and it doesn't last very long. With a nuprol in it it's nice.

• Supporters

Kits looking really good mate it just ‘clicks’ with the pulse rifle 👍

But (not aimed at you but at ALL posters) me I’ve alway found my self laughing at action man pictures or vids shot in the house ! Very off putting when when trying not to laugh and critique someone’s kit at the same time ! 😂 

4 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Kits looking really good mate it just ‘clicks’ with the pulse rifle 👍

But (not aimed at you but at ALL posters) me I’ve alway found my self laughing at action man pictures or vids shot in the house ! Very off putting when when trying not to laugh and critique someone’s kit at the same time ! 😂 

Thanks I suppose it does kind of match the rest, wasn't really intentional as the M41A was meant to just be a collectible / fun thing, but with my VFC SCAR-H stuck in the US for at least a month I guess I'll see how this thing really performs during games. Unfortunately Royal Mail lost my tracked P226 X-Five 6mm return which was going to be my sidearm so I've also got a 6mm 1911 with the SCAR  I'm waiting on. The one in the pics is a 4.5mm.

I hope 3x 220rd mags for the PR is enough - they're only £10 though so might get a couple more anyway.

Added a cover to my helm and tidied it up, think it's pretty much finished aside from wanting to get a TMC headset that you can swivel back from the rear rails, then I can get my light on the straight rail.

qUpUUXu.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/BBYItqx

Going to add some mesh behind the plastic mouthguard area because I don't trust the plastic and value my mouth. Got some mesh, can cut it to size, what's a good way to glue it inside to the plastic? just something like gorilla glue?

6 hours ago, paradoxum said:

Added a cover to my helm and tidied it up, think it's pretty much finished aside from wanting to get a TMC headset that you can swivel back from the rear rails, then I can get my light on the straight rail.

qUpUUXu.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/BBYItqx

Going to add some mesh behind the plastic mouthguard area because I don't trust the plastic and value my mouth. Got some mesh, can cut it to size, what's a good way to glue it inside to the plastic? just something like gorilla glue?

I use hot glue for mesh. Not the prettiest but gives plenty of purchase on a material that doesn't have a lot of surface area. Also you can remove it fairly easily with just a bit of heat

3 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

I use hot glue for mesh. Not the prettiest but gives plenty of purchase on a material that doesn't have a lot of surface area. Also you can remove it fairly easily with just a bit of heat

Ah good idea. Got a glue gun. Thanks

• Supporters

To be honest mate unless you regularly play with steel bbs and guns running at a gazillion FPS on a regular occasion I don’t see even the slightest chance of a BB punching through the plastic mesh AND still having enough energy to do even a hint of damage to ya gob ! 

14 minutes ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

Those grills on the front mask look really flimsy, if you can bend one/push one in with your hand easily then I could see a burst causing enough damage to be dangerous.

Yeah they aren't super flimsy but I can easily see a few hits weakening it, then next time goes straight through or something. Just not worth the risk when I can glue gun some wire mesh on the inside. There's plenty of space.

ZvSt4L3.jpg

Even rotates to open up for drinking through which is handy.

yqEAdI7.jpg

Summer loadout for when I really can't be assed with the plate carriers weight/warmth. Got a few utility pouches for my misc bits n bobs on the right, double layer mags on the left, everything else in the backpack.

Also got given the new codename Bush Whacker because of it

jzIG26Hc.jpeg

W3CZdlsA.jpeg

On 31/07/2019 at 16:00, XanderShadow said:

Summer loadout for when I really can't be assed with the plate carriers weight/warmth. Got a few utility pouches for my misc bits n bobs on the right, double layer mags on the left, everything else in the backpack.

Also got given the new codename Bush Whacker because of it

jzIG26Hc.jpeg

W3CZdlsA.jpeg

Lightweight and functional, me likey!!

Warm one today, really need to sort out a lighter loadout :

IMG-20190804-WA0007.jpg