Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

1 hour ago, Wo1f said:

Where did you get your rhino mount from @NoobyNico

Got the rhino mount from @Lasbrisas17, but they are relatively easy to find on the facebook groups

1 hour ago, Sawyer said:

@NoobyNico where did you order the Mohawk from? It's on my need list... 

Cheers.

got the mohawk on a black friday sale, I believe the mk2 mohawks are on clearance sale now, so you can get them for pretty cheap. TNVC has loads of mk3s in stock

8 minutes ago, Resistor170 said:

In no way am I insulting your kit but I got the most satisfaction from your Goonies patch

Its my favourite patch :) "Doing Hoodrat things with my friends" is on the bottom of the patch

• Supporters

Decided to go black today (much like my soul) , from the top ;

bump helmet.                                               

wileyX sabre glasses. 

black mandrake half & half mask. 

plain black UBAC’s (MC one to be bought after payday !).

multicam black PC (with 6 recoil mids on the rig / 3xmags for the AEP/Alpha tec 6 shot grenade/radio on the back) 

mecanix gloves .

cobra buckle belt on MC black trousers .

5.11 Exo knee pads .

with kydex holster for the USP .

Bates leather and cordura side zip boots .

primary ; TM EBB 416D.

secondary ; Cyma AEP USP.

83FFE59D-3459-4064-8040-93E9B5C32E2E.jpeg

Edited by Druid799
Forgot the knee pads .

On 04/04/2019 at 21:51, Sawyer said:

The FRV belt is well worth the money! Wish the outer belt had a touch more rigidity, but it's pretty much perfect.

belt.jpg

Are there any cheaper alternatives? I understand you get what you pay for but I can't really justify £70 on a belt right now!

• Supporters
16 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Are there any cheaper alternatives? I understand you get what you pay for but I can't really justify £70 on a belt right now!

Not really, even the TMC version is only just under £70 from Weapon762! Maybe have a look for something second hand?

51 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

FYI mate, this might help!

Screenshot_20190409-123103_Facebook.jpg

• Supporters
49 minutes ago, Tony.S said:

The list of kit is long so I'll only put something if someone is interested

The guns are an LCT AS Val with ~£400 in upgrades and WE G17

Just out of curiosity but why the need to tell us ‘£400 in upgrades’ ? 

Just saying it’s up-graded would have been enough?

2 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

I usually get questions about it, sorry if it offended you.

• Supporters
36 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Dick waving common airsofter issue. Just shake head, smile and say lovely as people are proud of their toys so does no harm.

34 minutes ago, Tony.S said:

What so people randomly walk up to you and say "how much have you spent on upgrades".

Just now, ImTriggerHappy said:

Dick waving common airsofter issue. Just shake head, smile and say lovely as people are proud of their toys so does no harm.

What so people randomly walk up to you and say "how much have you spent on upgrades".

Not really an issue tbh, as you explained it doesn't harm anyone. If someone is happy with what they've got, let them be.

7 hours ago, Tony.S said:

Not exactly, but it's not a common gun, so I let people test fire it, and they can tell it's not stock, so...

I don't see what the big deal is, this topic is essentially just showing off what you've got, I'm not showing off thousands in gear and guns and rubbing it in, just one thing I've spent a long time saving up for (I'm a student) so getting everything has taken a while to get and I'm proud of it, now can we please just stick to loadouts, I'm sure no-one came here for this.

The "deal" is that a dude once posted a thread named "the £700 SWAT loadout" and got roasted to the next level.

I guess someone still has PTSD from it 😂

• Supporters
10 hours ago, Tony.S said:

No not offended bud , just to me it puts you in a bad light (as trigger highlighted) you may have intended to just say you’ve upgaded it to hell but it comes across as “look how much money I’ve spent !” And NOT I’ve got it running just how I want it .

On 10/04/2019 at 23:02, Tony.S said:

My BEAR (Battle Encounter Assault Regiment) kit, inspired from the game 'Escape From Tarkov', specifically their 'Raid' episode on YT

The list of kit is long so I'll only put something if someone is interested

The guns are an LCT AS Val and WE G17

753806FA-A3BA-426F-8BF9-8918A8E066A1.thumb.jpg.f971ae9468fefb05ea15c18cc89a1b85.jpg089D7C1E-1220-426D-B270-30A0CC23F8D5.thumb.jpg.966c6572bfcf986168da024750e31045.jpg

What got you into Russian gear,I've been watching a few videos about the Spetsnaz and their weapons just look so dated yet so cool.That Bulgarian compensator for example ugly as fuck and yet.....🖖

5 hours ago, StayOnTarget said:

What got you into Russian gear,I've been watching a few videos about the Spetsnaz and their weapons just look so dated yet so cool.That Bulgarian compensator for example ugly as fuck and yet.....🖖

Originally it was the RHS mod for Arma 3 xD, it got me into the Russian VDV, first day I brought my VDV kit and I met a group of Russians at my local site, probably my best airsoft friends now