Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

• Supporters
9 minutes ago, Lasbrisas17 said:

New Gen2+ nod loadout (I couldn't be arsed to put on all my grey gear so went for casual tacticool look):

I understand you want to show off your new NVG (and who wouldn’t ?) so put up a pic of just the helmet set up , the question needs to be asked why bother putting a half arsed picture up at all this is the loadout thread and I think it’s fair to say if a player wants others to admire there kit (and when you come down to it that’s what 90% of thes pics are for are they not ? ) try and show your forum mates the respect that goes with that , at least make an effort ? Would be nice . 

28 minutes ago, Lasbrisas17 said:

CTSFO Feels...

NODs are probably next on my list, and the MCX looks top.

Get that JPC to sit higher on your chest, it'll look on point then, as it is it's hanging too low.

That said, feel free to disregard, it's your gear and you can wear it how you want! 

1 minute ago, Sawyer said:

NODs are probably next on my list, and the MCX looks top.

Get that JPC to sit higher on your chest, it'll look on point then, as it is it's hanging too low.

That said, feel free to disregard, it's your gear and you can wear it how you want! 

Awesome! It's a very big pain to get everything to fit together so be prepared, especially if you get the EU NODs with dumb mounting systems. Try get PVS14 body if you can find one. Thanks, just waiting on a T1 red dot sight as my current one is potato and too low. If you need help getting into NODs PM me, I have tried many things including Gen1 so I think I know a fair bit and have links for useful stuff.

Yeah I've been told, I just never bothered to properly adjust the straps lol and threw it on for quick pic and testing my NODs mainly. I shall fix it ASAP!

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

I understand you want to show off your new NVG (and who wouldn’t ?) so put up a pic of just the helmet set up , the question needs to be asked why bother putting a half arsed picture up at all this is the loadout thread and I think it’s fair to say if a player wants others to admire there kit (and when you come down to it that’s what 90% of thes pics are for are they not ? ) try and show your forum mates the respect that goes with that , at least make an effort ? Would be nice . 

I've already shown me in my full kit before and a pic of my helmet good sir. And that is a good philosophical question to pose, my reasoning being that I wanted to see how it looked on my head but couldn't be arsed to put on all my gear as it's been shown previously and nothings changed. Would be kind of boring just showing a pic of my helmet (which I have done before). Apologies it's not upto the viewing pleasure of your retinas. 

Also, u calling me ugly? Why can't I be in the pic? :( 

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco
12 hours ago, Druid799 said:

image.png.fb1f225ecbf23bedaa50c122c5aaa405.png

Cas-tac is in baby!!

I think you look great Lasbritas

2 hours ago, Druid799 said:

U ok hun?

• Supporters
15 hours ago, Lasbrisas17 said:

Also, u calling me ugly? Why can't I be in the pic? :( 

You already answered that question by not showing your face ?😉

13 hours ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

Cas-tac is in baby!!

I think you look great Lasbritas

Very true , but he does look like he’s just got in from school ?

13 hours ago, GeorgePlaysAirsoft said:

U ok hun?

Yup I’m fine , but obviously your a tad confused on gender calling me ‘hun’ 🤦‍♂️

Strange boy .😳

Think the point I was trying to get across to the chap which most seam to have missed was by his very own words “he couldn’t be arsed to put on his grey gear” so why bother at all ?

wasnt having a go at him personally. 

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco
5 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Very true , but he does look like he’s just got in from school ?

Yeah and the SAS chappie looks like he's wandered off from whatever Kenyan cafe he was enjoying a coffee in - Cas-Tac 😎

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco
1 minute ago, Lasbrisas17 said:

When you have school at 1pm but terrorists to fight at 2pm 

Schools are dealing with OFSTED in all sorts of radical ways, it seems

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

Yeah and the SAS chappie looks like he's wandered off from whatever Kenyan cafe he was enjoying a coffee in - Cas-Tac 😎

Err he was out shopping when it all kicked off so he more than likely DID wander off from a cafe ! 🤦‍♂️

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

10 minutes ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

Imagine getting that order wrong with him in a vest with a machine gun!! I would be scared to ask how many shots he wants of coffee!

So I am going to try a belt setup running a couple of hi caps. Our games tend to last 45minutes to an hour, and so have opportunity to reload between.

Figured I would go light with a belt and couple of hicaps, pistol and spare bbs.

If it works for me, will get a better belt set (inner and outer)

20190404_163836.thumb.jpg.54d9c7eb1a3480db5a49bfb2766a5cb3.jpg

1 hour ago, MagpieAirsoft said:

So I am going to try a belt setup running a couple of hi caps. Our games tend to last 45minutes to an hour, and so have opportunity to reload between.

Figured I would go light with a belt and couple of hicaps, pistol and spare bbs.

If it works for me, will get a better belt set (inner and outer)

20190404_163836.thumb.jpg.54d9c7eb1a3480db5a49bfb2766a5cb3.jpg

I'll preface this with "everyone is different", however, Ive used a belt like that to start with and hated it. Slipped down, bulky etc... And I didn't look at belts for ages until I tried the inner/outer shooters type belt. Now I always run it, regardless of if I have a CR or PC.

Basically, if that belt turns out to be shit, don't let it put you off the idea of running a belt :)

2 hours ago, SgtTalbert said:

I'll preface this with "everyone is different", however, Ive used a belt like that to start with and hated it. Slipped down, bulky etc... And I didn't look at belts for ages until I tried the inner/outer shooters type belt. Now I always run it, regardless of if I have a CR or PC.

Basically, if that belt turns out to be shit, don't let it put you off the idea of running a belt :)

I totally get that.  Got this for less than a tenner. 

If the basic idea feels right, I have my eyes on an FRV belt.

14 minutes ago, MagpieAirsoft said:

I totally get that.  Got this for less than a tenner. 

If the basic idea feels right, I have my eyes on an FRV belt.

The FRV belt is well worth the money! Wish the outer belt had a touch more rigidity, but it's pretty much perfect.

belt.jpg

I have the FRV Belt too and was super dubious about it due to the costs and never seeing one in the flesh so to speak but LOVE it.. I hang sooo much stuff on it and it holds up well. Cant recommend it enough.

Another +1 for the FRV. Use mine every game for about a year now. 

• Supporters

There is another option (what I’ve done) basically I’ve bought a knock off 1.5 belt from fleabay stitched my own Velcro to the outside of it . 

Then bought a couple of stiffened belts again from fleabay and then stitched Velcro to them as well and niw for the princely sum of 17 of her majesty’s pound notes I have the inner belt and two outers set up to two different jobs ! 👍

6 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

There is another option (what I’ve done) basically I’ve bought a knock off 1.5 belt from fleabay stitched my own Velcro to the outside of it . 

Then bought a couple of stiffened belts again from fleabay and then stitched Velcro to them as well and niw for the princely sum of 17 of her majesty’s pound notes I have the inner belt and two outers set up to two different jobs ! 👍

How do you stop the pouches moving around like that? 

• Supporters
12 minutes ago, MagpieAirsoft said:

How do you stop the pouches moving around like that? 

I use molle adapters that have Velcro on them , basically i stitch a doubled over piece of 1inch X 4 long webbing (so it’s 2 inches long) that has a loop of para cord top and bottom (you slip the molle strap through these two loops) then I stitch Velcro on either side so it’ll hold in place . Sorted !