Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

9 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Oh lawd, is that a Mag in with no EyePro on..

Tsk Tsk. 

Oh believe me it was a mid cap very very closely checked to be empty, and only in for a moment for the sake of the picture! I'm always one for caution. No sense loosing an eye for the sake of a cool photograph.

17 minutes ago, B.S said:

Oh believe me it was a mid cap very very closely checked to be empty, and only in for a moment for the sake of the picture! I'm always one for caution. No sense loosing an eye for the sake of a cool photograph.

I believe good trigger discipline and at least 2 working brain cells would make losing an eye while posing for a picture pretty much impossible.

16 hours ago, Skara said:

I believe good trigger discipline and at least 2 working brain cells would make losing an eye while posing for a picture pretty much impossible.

Well, precisely. And of course, it was on safe.

• Supporters

Is the derelict school totally out of play now?  Not bothered with that site for many years, had my worst skirmish ever there back when the 3 storey building was still in use.

46 minutes ago, CKinnerley said:

Is the derelict school totally out of play now?  Not bothered with that site for many years, had my worst skirmish ever there back when the 3 storey building was still in use.

This is their woodland site but the school is still in play, had some great games there and going back next week. What made it the worst skirmish?

• Supporters

Hey if you like it you like it, wish I did because it is BY FAR the closest place to my family home ha.  Last time I went to the school (few years back as I say) when the large building was still open but all the others were OOB, they just crammed all of us in there, must've been easily 50+ but potentially a lot more.  First game they even restricted it to a single floor.  It was literally just queue up for 10-15 minutes on the one door where the 2 teams met, wait to run in and get shot, rinse and repeat.  Biggest waste of money on a skirmish in my whole time in the game.

22 minutes ago, CKinnerley said:

Hey if you like it you like it, wish I did because it is BY FAR the closest place to my family home ha.  Last time I went to the school (few years back as I say) when the large building was still open but all the others were OOB, they just crammed all of us in there, must've been easily 50+ but potentially a lot more.  First game they even restricted it to a single floor.  It was literally just queue up for 10-15 minutes on the one door where the 2 teams met, wait to run in and get shot, rinse and repeat.  Biggest waste of money on a skirmish in my whole time in the game.

Ahhhh I see I see! 

They split it up, some guys do CQB in the morning and some do Woodland, then after lunch it switches!

Its still pretty cramped though!

• Supporters
5 hours ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

Great day at Red 1 chislehurst

A5E49987-6315-4E7C-89A9-1BBCEA7EB8D5.jpeg

Never quite understood trousers with knee pad holes but no knee pads in ? 😳

9 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Never quite understood trousers with knee pad holes but no knee pads in ? 😳

Normally they have my crye Airflex knee pads in but my sister couldn’t find hers so I lent her mine!😂

Got some photos of me from OPN Shooting Star 2019 this past weekend.

I'm in my kit based off of a USMC FAST during Panama but some aspects I've taken as a general sort of Special Forces inspiration from the same years as Just Cause.

received_2045508995749359.jpeg

Resized_20190302_175856_6296.jpeg

27574894_2090632357831478_6061331712409862144_n.jpg

• Supporters

Makes sense, at that site you defo want a brown-dominant camo to say the least (if it's all like the picture).  At places like that where there's barely any greenery, I've seen the darker desert patterns work ridiculously well.  Just plain coyote brown uniform/kit can be brilliant when the site is all just dead twigs and leaves on the ground with bare tree trunks.

Rain loadout :)

Lightweight, simple, effective.

Impressed by the DPM Gore-Tex jacket, didn't think a €40 jacket could be so good and comfortable.

P_20190310_102700_vHDR_Auto_1.jpg

P_20190310_102653_vHDR_Auto_1.jpg

• Supporters
On 08/03/2019 at 04:24, Memphisbelle238 said:

Got some photos of me from OPN Shooting Star 2019 this past weekend.

I'm in my kit based off of a USMC FAST during Panama but some aspects I've taken as a general sort of Special Forces inspiration from the same years as Just Cause.

received_2045508995749359.jpeg

Resized_20190302_175856_6296.jpeg

What’s that piss ant little torch on your wrist !? Get a 3cell maglite minimum !

😂😂👍 

• Supporters

At UCAP vendetta yesterday , not a particularly good picture but hopefully you can get the gist of it .

From the top .

bump lid with integrated mesh face mask 

wiley X Sabre glasses

sordin’s

grey TAD ranger hoodie 

custom ABU plate carrier , with mags/grenade/radio and ifak  

cobra battle belt With pistol and more grenades 

OG 5.11 stryke trousers 

Blackhawk! Tactical knee pads V1

Foliage green converse hightop combat boots 

primarily TM recoil 416D

Secondary : TM sig 226 .

29DB7596-E76C-4DE7-85DA-ADB10FCF32F2.jpeg

On 03/03/2019 at 23:04, CKinnerley said:

Its still shit. Only allowed to play on two floors now and majority of other bits and pieces have been demolished. Not worth the money IMO.

10 hours ago, Druid799 said:

At UCAP vendetta yesterday , not a particularly good picture but hopefully you can get the gist of it .

From the top .

bump lid with integrated mesh face mask 

wiley X Sabre glasses

sordin’s

grey TAD ranger hoodie 

custom ABU plate carrier , with mags/grenade/radio and ifak  

cobra battle belt With pistol and more grenades 

OG 5.11 stryke trousers 

Blackhawk! Tactical knee pads V1

Foliage green converse hightop combat boots 

primarily TM recoil 416D

Secondary : TM sig 226 .

29DB7596-E76C-4DE7-85DA-ADB10FCF32F2.jpeg

How do you get on with the Blackhawk Kneepads?  After a mornings play it always feels like the straps have worn through to the bone on the back of my legs.

I have resorted to wearing my mtb Kneepads under the trousers as a lightweight comfy option

Fox_Knee_Pads.thumb.jpg.261f0c95e15ff00d7dcf1b1cea506f4c.jpg

• Supporters
19 minutes ago, MagpieAirsoft said:

How do you get on with the Blackhawk Kneepads?  After a mornings play it always feels like the straps have worn through to the bone on the back of my legs.

I have resorted to wearing my mtb Kneepads under the trousers as a lightweight comfy option

Not a problem for me but I don’t have the strap horizontal I cross them behind my knee bottom to top and visa versa , mite be worth a try next time ?