Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

Hi all,

After seeing someone post on here regarding AirsoftFaceProUK on Facebook, decided to take a look & invest in a couple of MK3 Snoods with integrated mouth guard for two different scenarios:-

1st was to compliment my night set up, opted for a skull cap over the usual fast helmet as I find these too clunky, however wanted something lightweight & breathable on the lower part of my face which equally gave me some protection against BB hits, the black snood w/ integrated mouth guard more than does the job as well as giving my large bugle (Nose!) protection

2nd was for my sniping set up, compliments a leaf hood & custom face mask, I used to wear a thick balaclava underneath this set up but was too damn hot, so again opted for something which gives me a lighter layer of protection whilst remaining light & breathable.

Am looking forward to putting these both through their paces at a Milsim event next weekend

20190219_101157.thumb.jpg.19a3c88d39b1ebd5a442d220aacc476d.jpg

20190219_103443.thumb.jpg.35e025df858df8168495f907f35b7654.jpg

Unknown.thumb.jpeg.c6f1778a8341e8a90fbc3f7c787e9c94.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

He’s a forest Unicorn ! 🦄

Hey! - Someone posts a picture of their bare ass on here & it's the Forest Unicorn that gets the piss taken?! 🙂

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, MikeMarden said:

Hey! - Someone posts a picture of their bare ass on here & it's the Forest Unicorn that gets the piss taken?! 🙂

What can I say ? Most of us look like asses on here , but your the only Unicorn ! 🦄 

👍

• Supporters
7 hours ago, MikeMarden said:

I’m still trying to work out how he got a picture of my ass. 

9 hours ago, MikeMarden said:

Hi all,

After seeing someone post on here regarding AirsoftFaceProUK on Facebook, decided to take a look & invest in a couple of MK3 Snoods with integrated mouth guard for two different scenarios:-

1st was to compliment my night set up, opted for a skull cap over the usual fast helmet as I find these too clunky, however wanted something lightweight & breathable on the lower part of my face which equally gave me some protection against BB hits, the black snood w/ integrated mouth guard more than does the job as well as giving my large bugle (Nose!) protection

2nd was for my sniping set up, compliments a leaf hood & custom face mask, I used to wear a thick balaclava underneath this set up but was too damn hot, so again opted for something which gives me a lighter layer of protection whilst remaining light & breathable.

Am looking forward to putting these both through their paces at a Milsim event next weekend

20190219_101157.thumb.jpg.19a3c88d39b1ebd5a442d220aacc476d.jpg

Just ordered the black version myself, glad you like it.

Also, is that the FLIR dual tube? if so, did you go Green or QS?

On 16/02/2019 at 08:23, BigBlackGlock said:

HIGH SPEED
LOW DRAG

Not my ass*

FB_IMG_1549977147952.jpg

Congratulations you just made me spit my cup of tea all over the laptop,that ass is begging to be full autoed with .3s 

On 13/02/2019 at 14:06, comrade vinnie said:

New SVD today.

IMG_4752 (3).JPG

That comrade is a very nice loadout 👍

20 hours ago, SgtTalbert said:

Just ordered the black version myself, glad you like it.

Also, is that the FLIR dual tube? if so, did you go Green or QS?

Hey buddy - Yes the dual tube FLIR, green as opposed to QS in this case 🙂

1 hour ago, CKinnerley said:

What made you switch to the dark side (MC crye combats) in the end after running the multi tiger for so long?  Just purely out of curiosity.

Still got the shirt on :) . I got them cheap and wondered what they were all about so got them ,while back. There ok but I wouldn't pay regular price is my prognosis. I don't know really I like to mix it up, rarely ware a matching set nower days. I'd just got the extra tab fitted on the knee an fancied giving them a run. 

Few pictures of my work in progress MTP kit from a 'Mini-game' I did with a few mates a couple of weeks ago... Photos by our good friend 'PJ'.

xAevt95.jpgOqSEATm.jpg 

-Does this thing have anything in it?

WzAYArS.jpg 

- I've since got a new lower mesh to go over the snood; one of the newer half soft ones. My old one was just a bit uncomfortable, especially over the snood. Although both are rather warm.

DCHcPZJ.jpg

Rainbow 6 Siege style victory pose! A couple more people I've convinced into the glorious money pit that is Airsoft! 😂 (One of them was too stubborn)

-And thanks to my Brother and my Dad for lending us their guns for the day so we'd all be armed. Wouldn't have been much fun otherwise. It's far more interesting when your targets shoot back.

• Mostly Retired Moderators
On 25/02/2019 at 23:35, B.S said:

Few pictures of my work in progress MTP kit from a 'Mini-game' I did with a few mates a couple of weeks ago

Oh lawd, is that a Mag in with no EyePro on..

Tsk Tsk. 

On 26/02/2019 at 07:33, brummie3412 said:

New load out im running with ..

Condor plate carrier..6 mag double/triple pouch. Radio.1 large 1 small utilty

Belt holster and 2 mag pouches

20190127_142455.jpg

Looks like an 8fields plate carrier to me....