Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

• Supporters
41 minutes ago, Huxley said:

Right finally had some time so cracked on sorting out my new webbing, more to come of course.

IMG_20181226_215818.jpg

IMG_20181226_215746.jpg

29 minutes ago, Skara said:

Is that supposed to be vegetato? 😂

I think its from the "official" licensed Ali G line of tactical camo 😜

Carmelo Anthony Goes Full 'Ali G' At Paris Fashion Week on ZIG.jpg

43 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Tonight’s loadout 

ADCBEAC8-E663-48AA-BA1F-5C24F1E4E336.jpeg

What PC and Belt is that?

Particularly interested in the belt, if they do it in Black it looks perfect for what I am looking for for work.

48 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Tonight’s loadout 

ADCBEAC8-E663-48AA-BA1F-5C24F1E4E336.jpeg

Wow so refreshing to see a CASV these days! Awesome setup man

31 minutes ago, Jayjay said:

Particularly interested in the belt, if they do it in Black it looks perfect for what I am looking for for work.

Plate carrier is a Warrior assault systems Recon and the belt is an FRV or FPV tailoring (there’s a recent thread about them) shooters belt. It’s 2 belts in one. A Velcro belt that keeps your pants up and that outer belt to hold your equipment that’s then stuck to the inner belt to stop it rotating. 

31 minutes ago, NoobyNico said:

Wow so refreshing to see a CASV these days! Awesome setup man

Thanks! I like my old school as much as the modern stuff. It’s a king arms CASV rail and Vltor stock on a TM mws gbbr.  

7 hours ago, Jayjay said:

In black.  Make sure you get the correct size, I'm almost at the limits on mine.

belt.thumb.jpg.6e45306543407f4a724cd5c0a67f239a.jpg

8 hours ago, Wo1f said:

Plate carrier is a Warrior assault systems Recon and the belt is an FRV or FPV tailoring (there’s a recent thread about them) shooters belt. It’s 2 belts in one. A Velcro belt that keeps your pants up and that outer belt to hold your equipment that’s then stuck to the inner belt to stop it rotating. 

1 hour ago, lukeB said:

In black.  Make sure you get the correct size, I'm almost at the limits on mine.

belt.thumb.jpg.6e45306543407f4a724cd5c0a67f239a.jpg

Dammit that is perfect - just so expensive!

I have seen this company before whilst in search for a TQ holder but they don't have there's in Black :( so I was forced to design and start to make my own.

Still haven't done it yet lol... one of those jobs that I will "get round too".

Fair point. I like the simplicity though. My TQ is already stored in the open. I've just unpicked and resewn two end MOLLE loops on my admin pouch at the width of the TQ and use the Velcro on the TQ to secure it in place. So this would be a step up from what I already do without the added bulk of yet another pouch.

20181230_100714.thumb.jpg.93fc2b3053175b8bf95b3b11270bfca2.jpgOk, so I know it's typical MTP and all that, and there is some work to be done.

The vest sits a bit lopsided as the mags are on my left and that's an empty utility pouch on my right - soon to be replaced with a handgun and holster which will hopefully balance it out a bit.

Other thought was to remove the chest admin pouch and have my holster and sidearm (Chestarm?) there, with a dump pouch and knife on my right.

Only started airsoft this year and this is surplus MTP with 8 Fields Tactical Recon Harness, Fleabay Cap, Bolle Tracker 2s, at the moment a pair of mtb gloves (warm and waterproof) Savage Island boots  (these are for summer, I have some waterproof walking boots for the winter), Blackhawk kneepad.  I only use the kneeling position on that side so didn't feel the need to wear both.

What are people's thoughts on wearing ex service TRFs and patches etc?  Too much look at me?

Yeah DPM was mine too, but moving with the times for airsoft. 

Although have been thinking of getting some DPM again.  

A new rifle for my loadout... Anybody know if any swivel sling plate will fit my buffer tube or will i have to just accept it?

20181230_122204.jpg

2 hours ago, CKinnerley said:

Ah well that's one of them shadow M4s so it's hard to say.

i'll send another to you 😫😫😫

2 hours ago, CKinnerley said:

Ah well that's one of them shadow M4s so it's hard to say.

Try this :D

20181230_202354.jpg

• Supporters

Yeah I was just messing about, if you want to know what parts will fit your gun just start a thread to ask and detail the brand with some proper pictures of the area in question (not in a locker etc).  If you buy a long enough screwdriver to get the buffer tube off then if it's setup like a standard AEG most likely you can get a sling plate to fit the rear of the lower receiver.

11 hours ago, CKinnerley said:

Yeah I was just messing about, if you want to know what parts will fit your gun just start a thread to ask and detail the brand with some proper pictures of the area in question (not in a locker etc).  If you buy a long enough screw driver to get the buffer tube off then if it's setup like a standard AEG then most likely you can get a sling plate to fit the rear of the lower receiver.

Damnit! Why do i need to take eberything so literal 😢 lol. yeah the buffer tube seems to be held like that. On my Classic Army the castle nut actually can be fastened.

These days I'm rocking a US Army UCP Digital Camouflage loadout.

I fancied something different and wasn't bothered by having camouflage that's basically useless, so I figured I'd wear the US Army's $5Billion mistake.

49371950_10157341760722448_2009075638236872704_o.thumb.jpg.dc51195a8d407467774fbe7c58ceef85.jpg

I stand out like a sore thumb, but I love the look. Haters gonna hate though, eh?

The loadout comprises:

• US Army ACH Helmet, Issued UCP camouflage Cover and Revision Wolfspider Goggles
  • US Army Interceptor OTV protective vest system
  • US Army issue wicking combat shirt
  • US Army issue ACU combat trousers
  • US Army issue knee pads
  • Lowa desert combat boots
  • Mechanix M-Pact gloves

FB_IMG_1546802973698.thumb.jpg.8b91b3031176c33994cb4c1b9173bafd.jpg

The camouflage actually does work quite well against the concrete buildings at my local site, but in grass I may as well wear luminous orange...

I'd say the key positive of the loadout is that the US Army put a lot of time, money and effort into making the kit comfortable. So despite the weight of the kit, it feels great to wear and isn't crazy warm either.

49261883_10157341764597448_8479239150044708864_o.thumb.jpg.0245af43d0031bb96c455399b45ec681.jpg

The sniper in the photos is my Ares Amoeba Striker AS01.

• Ares Amoeba Striker AS01
  • Short outer barrel
  • Action Army hop unit
  • CrazyJet inner barrel
  • Bespoke Airsoft cylinder kit
  • 90 degree GAP sear
  • Ares flash hider
  • 3.5x - 10x scope
  • Maple Leaf Deception bucking
  • Maple Leaf concave nub

Photos in this post were taken by the lovely @Arwen at yesterday's game day. (Viper Strike Airsoft in Dundee.)