Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

Well buuger it. Here goes: my first load out:

My ubacs isn’t the same as my trousers but I’ll sort that soon. Also this was before my defender boots arrived. Need to invest in a pistol next month as well as a belt to put it on. Likely that I’ll buy a helmet first though as I get shot in the head a lot and it will put my load out to be more ‘military’.

EDCF36AB-8FCC-48AA-B7EF-9C746E7012F8.jpeg

7 hours ago, YorkieT17 said:

Well buuger it. Here goes: my first load out:

My ubacs isn’t the same as my trousers but I’ll sort that soon. Also this was before my defender boots arrived. Need to invest in a pistol next month as well as a belt to put it on. Likely that I’ll buy a helmet first though as I get shot in the head a lot and it will put my load out to be more ‘military’.

EDCF36AB-8FCC-48AA-B7EF-9C746E7012F8.jpeg

Is that the Stan?

• Supporters
On 27/09/2018 at 17:52, Albiscuit said:

Damn your skinny!! They just hang off of you :D  

Thought he was looking a bit flat my self ! 😱

Guest pierce09

loadout for a day at FFZ Urban Assault this weekend just gone. Forgot the knee pads and had to go fetch them from the car after an hour of kneeling on rocks. 

109642018_UrbanAssaultloadout.thumb.jpg.e5d3fe9ab4aabe0365d4261c69a4c914.jpg

On Monday, October 01, 2018 at 22:58, pierce09 said:

loadout for a day at FFZ Urban Assault this weekend just gone. Forgot the knee pads and had to go fetch them from the car after an hour of kneeling on rocks. 

Knee pads a must!  Are you going to urban on 27th? 7 of us going if you want to join us.

Guest pierce09

probably not. I'm at the Gaol this weekend for a Charity event, the following weekend i have Cadbury World for the kids' birthday then NFL London the following weekend so pretty busy already. i'll aim to be there in November next i think. but iof anything changes, i'll defintely come!

On 01/10/2018 at 22:58, pierce09 said:

Thought that was Ross Kemp at first :D  

This is my CS inspired loadout, I was wearing it the Mall today.

P1020922.jpg

On 27/09/2018 at 16:08, Leo0274 said:

Here is mine:

LT2t2Jy.jpg

Interesting. What is it/does it represent? 

• Head Moderator
31 minutes ago, GearTech said:

One presumes a form of DAK loadout, as per the member's profile, with a twist of Brazilian.

4 hours ago, Jedi_Master said:

One presumes a form of DAK loadout, as per the member's profile, with a twist of Brazilian.

Suppose the helmet is right. 

Guest pierce09
On 05/10/2018 at 15:32, Albiscuit said:

Thought that was Ross Kemp at first :D  

Met him in Afghan in 07. Called him McFadden for a laugh. Called me a twat back. Happy days. 

9 hours ago, pierce09 said:

Met him in Afghan in 07. Called him McFadden for a laugh. Called me a twat back. Happy days. 

Had to google that one... ;) 

On 09/10/2018 at 01:51, GearTech said:

It is inspired in DAK, but obviously it is not historically accurate, maybe some day I will get there

On 09/10/2018 at 02:25, Jedi_Master said:

You are right, the flag is from the Brazilian Empire and the other patch is from my team.

On 09/10/2018 at 06:59, GearTech said:

Suppose the helmet is right. 

Yes, it is a replica of the DAK helmet, I just remade the stickers with the Brazilian Imperial Flag and my team's arms

This is my loadout from my second game British army dpm with black multicam plate carrier. Thinking about getting a helmet after taking a 3 round burst right in the middle of the forehead lol. Will also be adding a drop leg holster for my pistol when it arrives.

FB_IMG_1539330848023.jpg

3 minutes ago, Jester_UK said:

This is my loadout from my second game British army dpm with black multicam plate carrier. Thinking about getting a helmet after taking a 3 round burst right in the middle of the forehead lol. Will also be adding a drop leg holster for my pistol when it arrives.

FB_IMG_1539330848023.jpg

You a lefty? If so I have a universal left handed draw drop leg unused just sat in one of my kit boxes...

I am right handed but I have to aim with my left eye as my right eye is buggered due to an accident when I was in the TA in my 20's. Not sure how good I'm going to be with the pistol firing left handed. I have a different rifle now which has an ambidextrous mag release which makes life easier. If you find the holster fire me a pm.

1 hour ago, Jester_UK said:

FB_IMG_1539330848023.jpg

Love the camo/black look. 

Simples loadout too, no random stuff you dont need!! Looks good dude!

1 hour ago, Albiscuit said:

Love the camo/black look. 

Simples loadout too, no random stuff you dont need!! Looks good dude!

As I'm an unfit tubster I wanted to keep it light. Originally was not going to use a plate carrier but I got offered it for £10 so it would have been rude not to take it lol. Also the molle system makes it so much easier to mix and match pouches. My 11 year old son is big on call of duty and when I showed him the pic he said I looked like a navy SEAL operator lol.

3 minutes ago, Jester_UK said:

As I'm an unfit tubster I wanted to keep it light. Originally was not going to use a plate carrier but I got offered it for £10 so it would have been rude not to take it lol. Also the molle system makes it so much easier to mix and match pouches. My 11 year old son is big on call of duty and when I showed him the pic he said I looked like a navy SEAL operator lol.

Use what works for you, good find with the PC though.

Mines the same age, he just wants me to set off all my grenades in the house.