Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

• Supporters
4 hours ago, MikeMarden said:

Snip

I always love good-looking loadouts that are different than usual. Well done, looks Ace

1 hour ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

I always love good-looking loadouts that are different than usual. Well done, looks Ace

Thanks buddy - there were x12 of us all dressed fairly similar, we were all surprised how good the camo was, what with a decent couple of sunny day & a lush green & dense woodland it worked rather well, something none of us were expecting!

Ran a slightly different loadout today (I tend to go for consistent Flecktarn or Tropentarn and not mix, but the Bundeswehr do it - so I thought "why not?").

It was brutally hot in Dundee today, so I figured this suited the weather!

Inspired by some photos I've seen of the KSK in Afghanistan.

VSA100618.jpg.6d5e3c32b5c458822faa2ebc256207ec.jpg

Bundeswehr genuine issue Tropentarn trousers and wicking body armour shirt

Fritzsch KG Recce Tropentarn boonie hat

KSK issue Flecktarn 'Moskito 2' vest

Flecktarn drop leg holster

Magnum desert boots

Revision Sawfly glasses

Mechanix gloves

S&T G36K with IDZ kit fitted and 1x red-dot ACOG sight

WE Glock 18C as backup

What face pro are you wearing?  I've been experimenting with cheeks welds and can't really with a paintball mask.

I used to use the G36C with the stock folded, but with an M4 wanted give it a go.

Cheers

G

21 minutes ago, MisterG said:

What face pro are you wearing?  I've been experimenting with cheeks welds and can't really with a paintball mask.

I used to use the G36C with the stock folded, but with an M4 wanted give it a go.

Cheers

G

Hey dude,

British army issue Revision Sawfly glasses with yellow lenses, plus a OneTigris foldable mesh lower face mask.

41hRYV70gmL.jpg.d0f93103254465dcd150fdee34169081.jpg 

g_REVISION-SAWFLY-TAN.jpg.723a59e5067135c19accf9006f348936.jpg

Cheers,

Rob

• Moderators

How do you get on with the glasses and fogging??

51 minutes ago, djben9 said:

I swapped over to sawflys  couple of weeks ago and when combined with the wipes and they have been very good.   It very  very very mild in cqb tonight   i had  but  did wear them really tight to my face  and my safety  cap was really low so not much in the way  of air .moment 

In like i them so much im gonna get an extra pair for running in

• Supporters
8 hours ago, Trojax88 said:

Snip

Ah, another Tropentarn. Nice.

12 hours ago, djben9 said:

I swapped to sawflies last month and found something rather weird yesterday... The sunglasses lenses don't fog at all, however the clear lenses do! Not nearly as much as goggles fog, but still enough to be annoying. 

• Moderators

mmm interesting...., ive only used the clear ones and mine fog the moment i put them on....brain must be over heating! :lol:

I'll try the smoked lens next time

would like to use them if i can

26 minutes ago, Arwen said:

I swapped to sawflies last month and found something rather weird yesterday... The sunglasses lenses don't fog at all, however the clear lenses do! Not nearly as much as goggles fog, but still enough to be annoying. 

I noticed the same about my Vega shooting glasses as well..

Clear lens: fogs up eventually

Grey or yellow: hardly fog up..

I knew I should have played with grey lenses yesterday 👿

Guest pierce09

Finally got out on Saturday. It’s been 7 months since my last time out!! 

Thought I’d go MC and a light chest rig for my first time at Urban Assault. Proved to be a wise decision. 

RM4 faired well for its first use in 5 months. definitely need to change out the rubber and nub. 

72E2C211-49EC-422E-8636-A4F633F88A0F.jpeg

23 minutes ago, pierce09 said:

Finally got out on Saturday. It’s been 7 months since my last time out!! 

Thought I’d go MC and a light chest rig for my first time at Urban Assault. Proved to be a wise decision. 

RM4 faired well for its first use in 5 months. definitely need to change out the rubber and nub. 

72E2C211-49EC-422E-8636-A4F633F88A0F.jpeg

Good to see you playing in the UK

• Supporters
On 5/28/2018 at 6:47 AM, Shaun Haynes said:

There not full seal in the way  that googles are but  arr.really large on the face   so offer loads of protection. Wont move away from my  full seal for cqb  though  I am gonna get the proper headstrap too ro keep  them tight ro the face 

It is a difficult one to balance , unless your going full sealed face contact goggles you ARE going to run the risk of a B.B. getting inside your glasses but at least it’s not going to be straight line contact but indirect travel across the lenses so it ‘shouldn’t’ do any damage ( may hurt like hell if it gets in to the eye space but shouldn’t be able to penatrate and do permanent damage) just a risk you have to sit down and think about and try and make a sensible decision over  . 

1 hour ago, Albiscuit said:

Wow, finally airsofters with a face... I thought most of the people on here had black squares for heads :P 

Only do it because I’m ugly...🙁

Guest pierce09
53 minutes ago, CKinnerley said:

You're thinking of the 'milsim' parts of instagram, not this place.

I milsim but I don’t have a job the may frown on the playing of toy soldiers. I know some milsim era do it for that exact reason. 

Others to look cooler. 

If youd finally met me at SHOT with Harry like we were supposed to, you know! 😂

2 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

Wow, finally airsofters with a face... I thought most of the people on here had black squares for heads :P 

Us OpErAtOrS need to keep our identity classified 😎

• Supporters
1 hour ago, pierce09 said:

I milsim but I don’t have a job the may frown on the playing of toy soldiers. I know some milsim era do it for that exact reason. 

Others to look cooler. 

If youd finally met me at SHOT with Harry like we were supposed to, you know! 😂

You were at SHOT? Shoulda visited us haha. You going next year?

Guest pierce09
On 11/06/2018 at 14:12, SeniorSpaz87 said:

You were at SHOT? Shoulda visited us haha. You going next year?

I used to live in Vegas so I went every year. I should be there next year as part of BritKitUSA 

• Supporters

Don’t milsim shame me ‘brother’, I won’t be able to hold down my operator coffee, I may even spill it on my ART15 tee shirt! #milsim #oaf #hoodrats #etc 

1 hour ago, CKinnerley said:

Heard it a hundred times, as I'm sure you could imagine.  Fact is there's way too many 'hardcore milsimmers' on the gram talking about taking scalps and doing gangster shit and murdering bad guys out on the ground as part of their Recce team and they can all suck a fat one; barely any of it is tongue in cheek.  They drink their own kool aid and sit in echo chambers with other idiots who think talking that way is a good idea.  If you don't even have the balls to join the bloody raf and get an operational medal that way (and I barely count mine as eligible, I think there should be combat and non combat variants) you need to pipe the fuck down about being 'an operator'.

This is not a rant at you, but that's my thoughts and I don't censor them to protect the feelings of people who talk like they're triple hard but never served a day.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, CKinnerley said:

my thoughts and I don't censor them to protect the feelings of people who talk like they're triple hard but never served a day.

One of the truest paragraphs I’ve read on the net in a VERY long time .

This is the biggest cliche of them all but your a grown arse man running around with what’s for all intents and purposes is a toy gun (admittedly a toy that could take a tooth out or even blind someone) but it’s still a toy so please don’t give it the big hard I am , just try and enjoy the game for what it is , or if your still set on being the big hard ‘life taker’ that you talk your self up to be , go join an MMA club and THEN come back and tell us how hard you are !