Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

2 hours ago, E21A said:

Think the whole lot cost me about £80! I’ve had the PLCE for years. Once I know what my primary will be i’ll get a plate carrier 

Just bung a couple of hi caps on your belt and go low profile like me ;) 

2 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

Just bung a couple of hi caps on your belt and go low profile like me ;) 

I like pyro to much for a low profile kit! 😂

My multicam/Black DMR loadout (minus the DMR because it’s in bits). Only thing I’m waiting on is a holster for my FNX and to finalise my comms (and maybe a callsign patch..) Not a light setup, but it’s set up for me to hold a position. Good thing about it is I can set up multiple QD fronts so I could run just the mp7 or a 7.62 setup. 

83C4627C-EF24-44C6-9794-1064B48D030E.jpeg

7 hours ago, Wo1f said:

My multicam/Black DMR loadout (minus the DMR because it’s in bits). Only thing I’m waiting on is a holster for my FNX and to finalise my comms (and maybe a callsign patch..) Not a light setup, but it’s set up for me to hold a position. Good thing about it is I can set up multiple QD fronts so I could run just the mp7 or a 7.62 setup. 

83C4627C-EF24-44C6-9794-1064B48D030E.jpeg

Will you be laying down a lot using your DMR? Might be worth moving some of the bulk on your front to your sides/Belt.

Don’t lay down at all with it. It’s shot from stood or kneeling with the bipod (if it’s used) on window ledges or tables. I run my sniper prone, so that’s run with just a belt and drop leg with nothing on my front. 

7 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Don’t lay down at all with it. It’s shot from stood or kneeling with the bipod (if it’s used) on window ledges or tables. I run my sniper prone, so that’s run with just a belt and drop leg with nothing on my front. 

Fair enough! Looks good! 

5 minutes ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

Fair enough! Looks good! 

Thanks! They are ALL heavy gas mags. If I lay down, I wouldn’t be able to get back up again 🤣

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

New multicam black looks pretty good!

E3AC6A99-9FBC-49AD-9829-3A613CEDC4BD.jpeg

Looking good mate . Only thing I’d add is some boots , combat socks are just not up to the job ! 😇

😂😂😂

43 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Looking good mate . Only thing I’d add is some boots , combat socks are just not up to the job ! 😇

😂😂😂

Boots + mud + our new carpet = everyone annoyed at me😂😂

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

Boots + mud + our new carpet = everyone annoyed at me😂😂

Then clean your fecking boots you horrible little man ! 🤦‍♂️

😉😆

• Supporters

Me today at Black OPS Cribbs ‘wasteland’ wk’nder , very ‘loosely’ based seal’ish loadout .

kit list ;

Fleabay AOR1 ball cap .

8Fields simple plate carrier in coyote , all pouches are in AOR1 , triple shingle and a flapped triple pouch on it , assaulter panel on the back and a PRC148 pouch .

shirt is a real Frog AOR2 I picked up of fleabay for not a lot of beer tokens .

OPS Battle belt in AOR1 with a single flap M4 pouch , kydex grenade holder , kydex 1911 holster , kydex single pistol mag pouch and a dump pouch .

trousers are desert MARPAT mod’ed with knee pad pockets on the front , zips on the lower legs along with desert cordura re-enforcement panels on the lower legs .

boots are converse 8895’s in sage green 

and the Gatt is my new’ish TM recoil socom (which I 😍

577462A2-6F34-47DE-B54C-A49B1DF54857.jpeg

• Supporters
7 hours ago, Shaun Haynes said:

Loving the black/grey and jeans in the procesa of sort my tacticool  plasticuffs and  chem light hanger   for that   guess you coukd say it pmc/ u undercover  cop loadout

Ive always liked the look of them, but I'm more of a full loadout guy. However, that doesn't exactly look like full seal eye pro...

IMG_0540.PNG

Just wanted to show off my Russian FSB loadout, not exaclty realistic, but I love it!
-LCT AS Val - WE G17 // - Suit 'Raid' - Generic platecarrier - Fast helmet(atacs-fg cover)(Headset thingy)(Tinted goggles) - Telniashka(VDV) - Russian Regular boots - Tactical kneepads -FSB backpatch, Alpha patch, Russian patch x3(1 in camo), Freedom patch(stalker game series :D), Kolovrat patch, and a name patch 'волк' or 'Wolf'.

unnamed4.thumb.jpg.b3d98055d667145e3a70d5f94b38c3e4.jpgunnamed.thumb.jpg.877112bdc9e6a830f88c45ee02c4f074.jpgunnamed2.thumb.jpg.2f636dee4fa56b2d7696ff8957d7f1ee.jpgunnamed1.thumb.jpg.41819eeaca239797e2103e76fd599f2b.jpg

• Head Moderator
6 hours ago, Tony.S said:

Just wanted to show off my Russian FSB loadout, not exaclty realistic, but I love it!

There is a Russian Loadout topic you may to look at if not already seen it

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Shaun Haynes said:

Couple of additions to the belt chem light hanger  plasti cuffs and trama shears. 

20180603_082322.jpg

20180603_082330.jpg

Wouldn’t fancy trying to get through any undergrowth with all that lot just dangling of my belt , gona get snarled up in the first 5secs you try !  

1 minute ago, Druid799 said:

Wouldn’t fancy trying to get through any undergrowth with all that lot just dangling of my belt , gona get snarled up in the first 5secs you try !  

I very rarely   do woodland games more   urban  so  shouldbt be an issues if i do play woodland  just  u  clip the carabiner.  Issues sorted 

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, Shaun Haynes said:

I very rarely   do woodland games more   urban  so  shouldbt be an issues if i do play woodland  just  u  clip the carabiner.  Issues sorted 

Fair enuff mate , must say though if it was my belt (and it’s not it’s yours so you can hang whatever you like off it 👍) and even if I was playing purely urban , all that ‘banging about’ as I moved would drive me demented within the first 10mins of the game ! 😂

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Shaun Haynes said:

Couple of additions to the belt chem light hanger  plasti cuffs and trama shears. 

Irrespective of the "banging about", which at best is a nuisance, but is also likely to give you away if your trying to move quietly, how much of your new additions will you actually use ???, I suspect pretty much none, chemlights have very limited output, most players will object to being cuffed & the shears may harm you in a fall ?............

Unless something is absolutely necessary I don't carry it, can't see the point if its not needed.

This is my basic and cheap loadout for now.

Fleckarn shirt (dyed black) £7

Primark camo trousers £10

Mil-tec chest rig            £30

Old work boots           £zero🤣

Weighlifting gloves    £2

Snapback cap             £5

Total £54

Simple but effective I think, sure to change later but seems to work for very little money. I'd rather spend the money on good weaponry

LCT AK104 & Specna Arms M4

Screenshot_20180608-090958_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180608-091027_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180608-090926_Gallery.jpg