Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

• 3 weeks later...

This is my "competitive" loadout.

It's light, carries what I need, blends in well (too well actually) with our environment (maritime pine forests with lots of bushes), it's not too expensive..

Clothing:

-A-tacs FG BDU (branded SBB but I believe it's from propper or tru-spec, I may be wrong though)

-A-tacs FG boonie (still SBB)

camo neck wrap (calling it A-tacs would be blasphemy)

-Mechanix originals in MC

-Crispi GTX boots

-Helikon Cobra belt

Rig:

-Helikon-Tex TMR in A-tacs iX

Backpack:

-Decathlon Solognac 20L in their camo pattern (resembles kryptec mandrake)

Eyepro:

- Vega Holster ballistic glasses

Comms:

-Midland G7

-Midland bowman

Knife (utility)

- Gerber Bear Grylls Paracord Knife, I swapped the orange paracord it came with with a temporary blue string, will replace it with some proper paracord..

P_20180318_143050_vHDR_Auto.jpg

@Skara I thought atacs fg was lighter greens in colour than that from looking at pics on the interwebs. Certainly looks a lot more Arid wildlands than i thought.

I had been thinking about getting some Atacs fg to replace my current tan stuff for woodland games. But not so sure on it now.

Me currently. Yeah i know. In the words of Arnie 'you (me) are one ugly mutherf*!$er'

28238901_10156225957794312_6451505795863893541_o.jpg

29214234_10156274203574312_2037182209164574720_o.jpg

• Supporters

Not me but my sons new loadout ,

Japanese Ground Self Defense Force .

JGSDF BDU set .

blackhawk knee pads .

helmet cover on a PASGT helmet .

samurai half face mask (well it’s the JGSDF after all!) .

rig , inteseptor type in RC (what ever that is ?) from Taiwan gun .

sig 226 to replace the Minebea P9 .

TM Type 89 .

9ABCFC7E-B580-412F-BF3C-BB0310220892.jpeg

• Supporters
2 hours ago, scalawag said:

I love the JGSDF load out, something a bit different.  It looks spot on too.

Well if you can only say one thing about my boy it’s ‘he's quirky’ ! :lol:

when he decided he fancied doing it I thought I’d be in for an absolute hell of a job putting it together (dads wallet so dads job !:rolleyes:) ! 

The BDU’s+cover+a boonie were less than £30 P&P from Ebaybanned ,looked like no one wanted that pattern in XL .

Again was thinking “where the hell am I going to get the rig from ?” But then saw that rig’s on TG have no idea at all what the Camo pattern is they just list it as ‘RC’ .

Turned out the easiest part of all was what I thought would be the hardest , the Type 89 ! Don’t know if your aware but they’ve been out of production for about 6yrs now so are like hens teeth to find , so there I am having a good old moan to a team mate and he turns round and says “oh I’ve got one you can have , never use it !” :blink: 

So that’s the story of how putting together what I thought was going to be my hardest loadout project ever , turned in too the easiest! :D 

Guest scalawag
11 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Well if you can only say one thing about my boy it’s ‘he's quirky’ ! :lol:

when he decided he fancied doing it I thought I’d be in for an absolute hell of a job putting it together (dads wallet so dads job !:rolleyes:) ! 

The BDU’s+cover+a boonie were less than £30 P&P from Ebaybanned ,looked like no one wanted that pattern in XL .

Again was thinking “where the hell am I going to get the rig from ?” But then saw that rig’s on TG have no idea at all what the Camo pattern is they just list it as ‘RC’ .

Turned out the easiest part of all was what I thought would be the hardest , the Type 89 ! Don’t know if your aware but they’ve been out of production for about 6yrs now so are like hens teeth to find , so there I am having a good old moan to a team mate and he turns round and says “oh I’ve got one you can have , never use it !” :blink: 

So that’s the story of how putting together what I thought was going to be my hardest loadout project ever , turned in too the easiest! :D 

Yeah I did a bit of research into JGSDF stuff a couple of years ago in connection with another Hobby.  I got a Tamiya 1/16 Radio Controlled JGSDF type 10 main Battle Tank and looked at the uniforms etc... in connection with that.  There Camo pattern is a great one I think, and quite different too.  I also did a JGSDF infantry man in 1/6 scale as I liked the stuff so much.  Its a great look in my opinion, but most probably won't even know what it is lol.  That was a great bit of luck on the Type 89 then.

On 18/03/2018 at 11:08 PM, Druid799 said:

rig , inteseptor type in RC (what ever that is ?) from Taiwan gun .

Apparently, RC is "Russian Camo" but I can't work out what it's imitating. It took far too long for me to work out what PG was.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Iisjreg said:

Apparently, RC is "Russian Camo" but I can't work out what it's imitating. It took far too long for me to work out what PG was.

Cheers bud , now you say that I can ‘sort of’ see Russian influences in it , but to say it a stretch would be an understatement! :blink:

ps what is the PG then ? Don’t keep me hanging Bro ! :lol:

Haha, pencott greenzone. ;)

And calling something "russian camo" means it could be anything, given the amount of copied patterns! 

Edited by Iisjreg
Silly russians

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

My squadmate "Führer" (yes, hes German) with his loadout for Op Stonebreaker 4. OG P* m249 FE in an A&K m249, Eotech 552 with laser battery pack, 3x magnifier, and soon to have a grippod.

C2N5bA2h.jpg

9240Ed5h.jpg

JnSZ2o0h.jpg

• Supporters
On 21/03/2018 at 2:05 PM, Iisjreg said:

Haha, pencott greenzone. ;)

And calling something "russian camo" means it could be anything, given the amount of copied patterns! 

Think it’s safe to say ‘RC’ is based on Partizan ? :D

0819E0C4-4FE0-4AE1-98D7-A3D1A7CD6B3E.jpeg

23 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Think it’s safe to say ‘RC’ is based on Partizan ? :D

Nice find! I'm sure I'd seen that on GreyShop before but couldn't remember the name.

• Supporters

Summer's almost here and we're finally getting some sun up North. Time to ditch the camo and play in something a bit more comfortable. Hopefully it will keep up long enough for this weekend! :)

2018-04-16_12.49.23.jpg

Oops

2 hours ago, Gepard said:

Summer's almost here and we're finally getting some sun up North. Time to ditch the camo and play in something a bit more comfortable. Hopefully it will keep up long enough for this weekend! :)

2018-04-16_12.49.23.jpg

Jeans and comfortable?!? How?!:huh:

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

Oops

Jeans and comfortable?!? How?!:huh:

try here if you fancy a pair!

http://www.military1st.co.uk/search/clothing-trousers/cfsearches/websitecolour/cfvalues/blue/?ItemsPerPage=999

Helikon do a nice range!

http://www.military1st.co.uk/sp-utl-dm-31-helikon-utp-trousers-denim-blue.html

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, Duff said:

He has very tiny balls! 

You arsehole. :lol:

They're actually really comfortable to play in!

9 minutes ago, djben9 said:

Thanks! Yeah I wouldn’t mind getting a pair to play in it’s just a shame my site is so muddy!

15 minutes ago, Gepard said:

By buying a pair that fit me? :lol:

Maybe mine don’t fit me then:huh:

• Supporters
1 hour ago, djben9 said:

I've got a pair of those, they're bloody marvellous!