Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

• Supporters
5 hours ago, CaptainDumbass said:

I was booked for the mall that day and my friends f*cked off to Absolute instead so I drove and played woodland instead. Extremely disappointed with that site to be honest.

Pretty sure Absolute airsoft is ran buy/in partnership with special airsoft supplies so disappointing people runs in their blood haha

20 hours ago, DarkAssassin said:

^^^ that's Xsite the outpost!!

Not seen you there?? Been going for the last year.

Yeah! I don't get to play very often, and for no apparent reason, use different loadouts everytime I play (trying to get my moneys worth out of all my kit lol) But I am just outside of Watford so have played at Red 1 etc from time to time, just don't have the money to go often at the moment. If I go again soon, it'll likely be an evening game and I'll probably be wearing the police kit or AOR2 kit, so if you see me, lemme know :D 

• Mostly Retired Moderators
13 hours ago, CaptainDumbass said:

You wouldn't believe how accurate that is! I was booked for the mall that day and my friends f*cked off to Absolute instead so I drove and played woodland instead. Extremely disappointed with that site to be honest. Gunna rock this at the Mall Sunday! 

I've heard absolute is shockingly bad... :/

Also, I'm at the Mall Sunday, I'll keep an eye out for you!

13 hours ago, L3wisD said:

I've heard absolute is shockingly bad... :/

Also, I'm at the Mall Sunday, I'll keep an eye out for you!

Sweet mate! Come say hey :)

21 hours ago, M_P said:

Pretty sure Absolute airsoft is ran buy/in partnership with special airsoft supplies so disappointing people runs in their blood haha

It was just run abit poorly and it was so boring...... Game briefs were explained sh*t so no-one had an actual clue what they were doing half the time, we played on the same "map" the entire day which was a pretty open woodland field with no features or anything other than a couple small huts and trenches, and they put all the rentals and young players on one team with a couple adults (me and my friends lmao) and then all the clearly experienced players with proper kit on the other, i dont need to explain who spent their day pinned in their regen point........

Also, this might be petty but at the start of the day i needed my lipo's charged, gave them to the lad in the shop and he just left them on the side and forgot about them for half the day.... so i was using the SMG-8 in a woodland site for hours which you can imagine was wank. 

• Mostly Retired Moderators
5 hours ago, CaptainDumbass said:

Sweet mate! Come say hey :)

Will do!

I was going to say to look out for the guy dressed as the Ghostbuster, but if it stays this temperature, I'll be playing in shorts and a t-shirt!

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters
8 minutes ago, Div82 said:

Snip

AP weekender? Have seen you guys there  the few times we have been, will probably see you this weekend also!

4 hours ago, Prisce said:

AP weekender? Have seen you guys there  the few times we have been, will probably see you this weekend also!

Yes mate ap weekender it's our local site 

• Supporters

Plat-A-Tac VM chest rig, FirstSpear slimline Assaulters Gun Belt sleeve.  I haven't put out reviews of either just yet but good kit all around.

I only own 3 other chest rigs so I don't have much reference to go by with the VM, not in the grand scheme of the hundreds of options out there.  One of the 3 is a chicom and the other 2 are super slim, purely modular rigs so totally the opposite to the VM being all built-in.  I did have one of the old WAS Nemesis years ago which was honestly a lot better for airsoft with the open topped pouches, but if you had to do some serious sh*t and a chest rig fit the mission it'd be a good shout.

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

https://youtu.be/fZE6p7lJInA?t=13s

If that armour carrier doesn't adjust substantially such that it actually fits, then based on your build I'd suggest when you replace it (which you'll end up wanting to very soon) you look at a far more modern cut or shape, along the lines of a Warrior DCS or copy of a Crye JPC.

My loadout for  bigger games/Muslim

Still work in progress.  Waiting for large dump pouch/bolle tracker goggles  to arrive. 

need 

New gloves 

Would like radio relocation kit and pelator headset.

Need to try and think about how to winterize  the top half. Could go with black fleece underneath 

15074743836201648212018.jpg

1507474514652379691984.jpg