First Buyer

Tariq
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys. New guy here.

Just got my 3rd game at my local site sorted (like 12th overall time i've played when over 18 lol) so im now UKARA sorted :)

Wanting to get some kit after christmas when i get back to uni. So... advice :-)

Anyone know any problems with what im planning on getting?

Umarex G36KV (Black)

TM P226 (if i can find one in stock)

Did try looking for the KWA PTP stuff but they don't exist anymore :P

What gas do TM pistols take? I was told no propane...

Tariq

• Supporters

Both good guns, you look like you are in a good position :)

Ignore that, tm gbb's will be perfectly fine on propane/green gas (they are the same thing), they are only advised to.be used with weaker gases because if Japanese laws, don't worry they will be fine on propane ;)

Both good guns, you look like you are in a good position :)

Ignore that, tm gbb's will be perfectly fine on propane/green gas (they are the same thing), they are only advised to.be used with weaker gases because if Japanese laws, don't worry they will be fine on propane ;)

Really? I thought they would break as they are all plastic. And would need some upgrading to withstand the Green / Propane.

• Supporters

Nope, I've run my night warriors on green/propane for over a year and a half now, before that my hicapa was on green for over a year.

Lots of people are paranoid about plastic breaking, for no reason. I don't know anyone who doesn't use propane now

• Supporters

You don't need anymore than 280 fps from a pistol (says the man who uprgaded a MK23 to have a minimum engagement range)

The only problem I can see is that both guns you have picked are wrong and vile creations.

Get a proper G36K and a not-sig. It doesn't matter what varient of not-sig you get, as you know it'll look and feel better than an is-sig

You don't need anymore than 280 fps from a pistol (says the man who uprgaded a MK23 to have a minimum engagement range)

The only problem I can see is that both guns you have picked are wrong and vile creations.

Get a proper G36K and a not-sig. It doesn't matter what varient of not-sig you get, as you know it'll look and feel better than an is-sig

??? Proper G36K???

and i like Sig.....

Archived