Glock 18c AEP

Farley1981
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all

I've just bought a Cyma Glock 18c for the winter and i need a spare battery for it and some mags,

is anyone one else using this gun or the TM version? if so could you point me in the right direction where to find the battery's and mags from?

Many Thanks

Rob

Hey all

I've just bought a Cyma Glock 18c for the winter and i need a spare battery for it and some mags,

is anyone one else using this gun or the TM version? if so could you point me in the right direction where to find the battery's and mags from?

Many Thanks

Rob

You'll have to go for the 500mMaH (£20~ish) batteries as the smaller ones aren't produced anymore--->here....

The mags are a bit easier to come by though--->here.....or---->here.

Hi-caps are available aswell,google them...

You could find them elsewhere but unless youbuy from across the sea the prices will be similar,secondhand AEP batteries are rarely any good especially the standard ones..

Archived