Pistol Questions

Cameron364
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

There are some variations, such as revolvers, but mostly yes, you put it in the magazine via a valve at the bottom.

Dependant on the pistol and conditions, style of play etc, you'll get between 1-4 mags of gas into a magazine though I tend to top up at every break in play just to be sure.

My 1911 would get 2.5 mags out of each charge of gas, my new USPc I'm not sure, it just keeps going, probably 4+

My old TM Desert Eagle years ago would need refilling every magazine, my old Para Ord would take 3 mags worth and my hi-capas (all seven that I have previously owned) took 2-3.

Hope that helps!

If your running green gas or similar, the gas has the silicone added, if your running propane, you wil need to add some to the adapter as this it the stuff propane lacks over green gas.

If your a springer, then its a barrel clean and rub over to keep the gun clean, what pistol is it?

WE GBB MEU, also I have just noticed something else, when I put the gas in, not sure if I am doing it right so could someone please clarify how much or how long do you put the gas into the mag for, anyway the problem is when the gas is put in, it leaks from the fill valve/nozzle, it makes a hissing sound and when you shoot it there is clearly not enough gas in the mag becasue it has leaked, any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

For f*ck sake, honestly, is there nothing you can do, 5 weeks ago I go the f*cking pistol, one mag of BB's it breaks, wait 5 weeks get a "new" mag and it is f*cking broken, absolute Bullshit, sorry for the French but OMFG! Unhappy!

Do a youtube search, for about 20mins work you can seal the gas mags with some plumbers sealent and you will not have any probs again

Archived