A-TACS or MTP

Nickona
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

A-TACS or MTP  

16 members have voted

1. 1. A-TACS or MTP

• A-TACS
    • MTP

okay so I'm after some new camo but cannot decide between A-TACS and MTP

so I'm asking your opinions on the matter,

please take into account; cost, effectiveness (in Britain), availability and looks

Cheers Nick

NB: I know neither are temperate camos but i want something a little different and I don't like any of the other temperate camos then DPM but thats a bit old now. Also I know about the whole legal thing with MTP but please leave it to the side for this, thanks

• Supporters

Nick MTP is fine the only people that get it are the Squaddies and if you are buying the PCS that is the only Illegal to sell one and not the 95 cut as i spoke to the RMP guys at RAF Lossie and they gave me the good to go but i sold it to a local shop which gave me or rather my brother 60 quid.

Nick MTP is fine the only people that get it are the Squaddies and if you are buying the PCS that is the only Illegal to sell one and not the 95 cut as i spoke to the RMP guys at RAF Lossie and they gave me the good to go but i sold it to a local shop which gave me or rather my brother 60 quid.

okay cool

as for which camo?

Archived