WE aegs

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Lol cheers for the Mobile link, was a new experience on my laptop. XD

i don't think this is gonna end well, the only people who would buy them are probably reviewers, i may sound harsh but IMO WE should stick to their GBB line and perfect them, since some of their pistol's have the potential to be amazing but WE are wasting time. they make loads of money from GBBR's.

My thoughts anyway.

• Supporters

I think they have potential.

They'll certainly look pretty if nothing else. We'll have to wait for the reviews. Though most of the comments on the page linked are rather negative, they might withdraw the idea lol.

• 4 months later...
  • Supporters

Are they literally just bog standard AEGs or do they have some sort of fancy features? 'Cos otherwise I really don't understand why they've bothered going to the trouble of making it when it will almost definitely be outclassed by practically everything, probably even the china clones.

This the video review? CLICK

I was interested in this, but of course retailers will always big up their new stock and reviewers will but shine on it because of their free shipments. Can anyone recommend me a good M4 in the £150-200 price range? I'm not UKARA registered yet though, bare that in mind. I was thinking of getting a high quality rifle, getting it two-toned, then spraying it back to black when I'm registered. Is that possible?

Currently £169.95 on AW.net CLICK

Only on for an hour though and limited stock.

• Supporters
This the video review? CLICK

I was interested in this, but of course retailers will always big up their new stock and reviewers will but shine on it because of their free shipments. Can anyone recommend me a good M4 in the £150-200 price range? I'm not UKARA registered yet though, bare that in mind. I was thinking of getting a high quality rifle, getting it two-toned, then spraying it back to black when I'm registered. Is that possible?

It's perfectly fine yeah, though you might as well hire a gun 3 times, get your UKARA and then buy a gun in its true colours from the start, painting it never gets the same finish and it covers all the markings and stuff.

Look at the G&G plastic bodied guns, the ICS Sportsline or the CYMA AK line for a good budget gun.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Video review of their M4 up on RWTV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA2p24ZLOW8...ure=context-gfa

It actually seems quite good in all honesty. If the externals are anything like their GBBR line then they ought to at least feel better than other AEGs, my G&P M16 feels crap compared to my old WE M16.

I like the classic M4 look they've gone for as well, no strange angled stock like on the ICS or weird length hand guard. If the price is right then I might pick one up one day.

Personally when it comes to WE products I've continually been met with disappointment. Less than great internals and a subpar finish is what I've come to expect and I'm not holding out any hope for this one, just adding a lack of innovation to the list.

Maybe I'm wrong, and I almost hope I am but I have a feeling that the "decocking" safety will be the weapons weakest link given time to wear in.

Also, shimmed my plump round rump. They sound like they've used sand for lube.

Easily the most negative view I've had on a recently released product so far, but their P226 did not look too good and the rest of their lineup isn't the best either, bar the non-AR open bolt series. They were quite good, and different.

Ive herd bad things about WE stuff but i like to keep an open. I would still love a WE TECH m14 ebr. But am i the only one whos slightly board of the m4 varients? Lets see something else.

Archived