What battery should I go for?

ali619
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey there guys, I recently got myself a ICS CXP 08 and I have just really been fiddling about with it and I do really like it now the battery which is currently in it is one of these;

d70a7a14.jpg

(1500 Ni-MH 8.4v 1500 mAh)

I don’t know what type it is but what I want to ask is I want a bigger battery as I want to be able to go through entire skirmishes without the battery draining so what ones would you suggest, now bearing in mind that the battery does go into the stock so the new battery would need to be of similar dimensions

Suggestions?

ive gone the whole day on a 8.4v 800mah battery :P just depends how crazy you are. test that battery first to see how its lasts imo

Yeah I suppose, whats this is hear about lipo batterys? Im guessing because they have more power they put more stress upon the internals?

anybody know any good sites to get these batterys from?

I have a CXP08 as well, but my battery should go in the front handguard. It came with a 1500, which is just about all that would fit in there. What I would recomend is just getting another one of theose from the component shop, listed a few above, and changing it over at lunchtime. A 1500 will give you about 8 hicaps worth of shooting. Saves you the extra expence of going lipo and having to get new chargers, connectors and batteries. If you wish to do that then do it at a later date.

unless you want to put a battery box on the side of the gun that size of battery is going to be the only one that will fit.

I have one of these batterys in my cxp inside my crane stock, unless you swap your stock to a crane stock. (which i offered you to swap ;-))

2200.jpg

i've been to two sites since i last charged it and its still fire firing like a beaut.

Archived