i am a noob ;)

CES_williamson
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

ok so i don't know wether its me being an idiot or my gun is messed up but my kwa m4a1 won't take king arms mid-caps and can any one suggest some that will feed and fit (mid-caps) i have a budget of 50 pounds and will be getting this money at christmas :/ pls any links or help would be much appreciated :)

thanks

charlie.

What exactly is the problem with the mid caps, as it may well be the case that you can alter the midcaps to fit.

Are they slotting in right, are they too tight, do they feed at all or are they double feeding?

If you can fix the ones you have then you can spend the 50 squid on something shiny instead.

http://kwausa.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=247

Might be worth having a look on the KWA USA website and see if there are any easy fixes. I would trawl it for you, but as I've just finished work, I'mm off to bed!

Was it just a feeding problem?

So far i have found all new king arms midcaps need mad breaking in before they become anything near useable.

I just got a box of 8 MAG midcaps for my mp5 (Think it works out cheaper per mag, with KA only coming in 5's) and they work wonderfully straight out of the box, don't know if all MAG mids are like this but sofar would deffo recommend MAG over KA.

with mags tbh you do really need to try them as sometimes some guns just don't like a typeof mag, nothing you can do about it. for instance I had a high cap that worked with my ICS but not on my mates ICS

KWA magwells are notoriously tight especialy when new.

I had to flog all my hi-caps and buy KWA specifics,mind you they do feed fantasticaly when used.

I also had 3 Lonex "rip-cord" mags 1 fitted,it's hit and miss,try other peoples on site when you play.

These are hi-caps,if you want flawless feeding get these.

BTW that KWA site is excellent for info..

Archived