Tokyo Mauri

Nickona
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've looking at some stuff and apparently TM guns have rather low FPS around 300 but their guns shoot better then JG whihc have 350?

would anyone like to give a reason?

Thanks

Well yeah quality would be better because the JG is a copy of the TM :P Yeah i'm gonna get a TM MP5A5 hopefully for an armed police loadout :) also, lower FPS, better chance on getting into sites that only allow strict limits or however you want to say it.

I know FPS isn't everything but why don't they increase it?

I'm not having a go at TM just wondering

• Supporters

I think their laws are different, they can't have anything higher. Besides, they don't need it..

• Supporters

Japanese laws have a limit of 328 max for anything. It's also why 134a was recommended for their gbb's

Tm hops and parts are of much greater quality than that of say a jg.

Also using .25's will be even better as that is what tm's are designed to use

I have (had its in for repair) a TM Mp5 and it outstripped my ICS by some degree. The lower FPS not an issue as the hop gives the range. Although the ICS gearbox is easier to work with / change power, I not had any issues playing woodland with the MP5. Also that lower FPS makes me feel safer, I dont want to travel to a site to get caught out with an FPS limit.

2 of the best guns on Sunday's game were running 320FPS and below yet outranging and firing everything else on the field (hence random chrono). So that proves FPS should not be a worry with good internals. (Not that they were TM, just very well setup)

I am def considering another TM for future gun needs :)

• 2 weeks later...
I have (had its in for repair) a TM Mp5 and it outstripped my ICS by some degree. The lower FPS not an issue as the hop gives the range. Although the ICS gearbox is easier to work with / change power, I not had any issues playing woodland with the MP5. Also that lower FPS makes me feel safer, I dont want to travel to a site to get caught out with an FPS limit.

2 of the best guns on Sunday's game were running 320FPS and below yet outranging and firing everything else on the field (hence random chrono). So that proves FPS should not be a worry with good internals. (Not that they were TM, just very well setup)

I am def considering another TM for future gun needs :)

hi mate

the tm m4 is a really great gun?

hi mate

the tm m4 is a really great gun?

if you hadnt already worked out the answer from this thread you cant go wrong with a TM the only draw back imo is they use plastic for if not all then most of their guns but its good quality stuff. i have a tm ak47 and thats plastic but looking at it you could mistake it for metal easy feels nice to

if you hadnt already worked out the answer from this thread you cant go wrong with a TM the only draw back imo is they use plastic for if not all then most of their guns but its good quality stuff. i have a tm ak47 and thats plastic but looking at it you could mistake it for metal easy feels nice to

Yeah i know what you mean with the plastic it does look like metal!

I did change my body for a metal one!

I also have a tm mp5 but that has stripped the gear box?

Archived